bolton

love it as have it short and spikey.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *averiMan  over a year ago

Swindon to bristol

love it...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

deoends on the woman, some woman look great with shirt hair, others cant really pull it off, i personally think you have to have a slim face to carry short hair well

if they have a face like a pixie; pretty and delicate, think winonna ryder or audrey hepburn then its gorgeous, although if it makes them look like elton john im afraid its ghastly! i suppose it depends on the lady doesnt it!

We agree, Some ladies look great with short hair.

I likes both xx

Now having long hair i would never go back to short. Have to admit it does get in the way sometimes and have often scared guys by asking for a pen or pencil to put it up with. I guess asking for a long pointy object while giving a bj would set any mind racing lol. I have no preference to long or short hair on female partners, if they are hot and horny and there is an attraction then why should it matter?

i used to wear my hair very short spiky and funky had it that way for around 20 years and loved it ...last year my ahirdresser persuaded me to grow my hair and guess what i love it even more .... im really lucky tho its such a great colour... pure arctic blonde ,nothing grey about my grey hair !!

I prefer women with the Q ball look ...

Non of these hirsuite creatures ... You can argue that short hair, neatly trimmed can look sexy ... but it has to be a shaven haven for me.

There is nothing like being able to touch up your make up in the reflection of a nice, shiny female head ...

Exceptions will be made for ginger women with beards ...

Kirsty

xxx xxx

it really depends on the lady

Kate has got gorgeous shoulder length red hair, with blonde and platinum hi-lights

I think it depends on the shape of a ladies face

I wouldn't turn a lady down just because I didn't like her hair style

By *icemarmotCouple  over a year ago

filthsville

haha.. hope everyone can take this as its intended - for us short hair is a no-no. Sure in some magazine photo it can look great and on some pixie waif it can look hot but lets face it - there aren't many of them on fabs.

For us short-hair on a fem is a real turn off - sadly there seems a trend for it as women get older.

Good on you if you have it and like it but (like red hair is for some, or colour for others) short hair really dosn't work for us.

fun question.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

how short is short???? now i could have a perception of a "GI jane" floating around my head... or a short "bob" .....

It really doesn't make a great deal of difference to me, i am trying to keep eye contact and not drift downwards.... lol

I have short hair. Have since I was 10 and always will. Never had anyone complain about it. In fact always been told that my hair is very nice and doesn't get in the way. Sometimes look a little scary mary in the mornings but dont we all xxx

yes woman with short hair very sexy

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

The OH hates short hair and would binbag me if I came in with it short !!

I think it depends on the shape and size of the womans face, an elfin size face suits it, a big fat round one doesn't.

Forum Mod

Some women can look ultra chic and very feminine with short hair,some don't

Some women can look like the wicked witch of the west with long flowing hair,some don't

As long as its kept well,washed and smells lovely I don't really have a preference on other peoples hair

Mines shortish,and will be shorter tomorrow,but im small and have a pixie/cheeky face,long hair just crowds my face and hides my features............something that others might prefer for me thinking about it

By *icekatCouple  over a year ago

north east

[Removed by poster at 20/08/10 11:04:08]

By *icekatCouple  over a year ago

north east

We are not botherd if a woman has long or short hair or what color it is as long as it suites to person and the woman wears the hair style with confidence. I never had the confidence to have short hair untill 5 years ago and I liked it and it looked good but my hair is wavey and it takes a lot of looking after when short(my hair gets dry if I use a hair dryer or staighteners every time I wash my hair). I felt that it always looked a mess if i did not staighten it. Now my hair is long the waves in my hair look good as they are, I can put my hair up, down, back and forward or straight. Both short and long suits me so who know what the furure holds

By *oddyWoman  over a year ago

between havant and chichester

started me holiday this week with long hair

came back with it short saw a salon offering half price cuts so in i went hour later after the very nice young man had finished and all for 7.50

can have it spikey curly or whatever now

Steven prefers me with long hair but for ease of looking after I find short hair better.

At the moment my hair is shoulder length which is long for me, but in the past I have gotten bored and hacked my own hair with Stevens hair clippers!!!

He hated that, a number 8 is not a good look for me - I looked like a man in drag from the back

Shona

x x x

I kind of echo what people are saying, in the right woman, short hair is very nice (even a crew cut looks good under the right circumstances). However, you cna't realy grab hold of short hair, can you?

"I kind of echo what people are saying, in the right woman, short hair is very nice (even a crew cut looks good under the right circumstances). However, you cna't realy grab hold of short hair, can you?

"

My hair is long enough to wrap your hand around it twice!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I think it depends on the individual. When i was 17 i had a number one all over for quite some time. God knows where i got the nerve from. There is a girl here that is almost shaved and it suits her as she is stunning. But different styles suit different people

By *obblybitsCouple  over a year ago

huddersfield

hubby thinks I look dyke with short hair. we had short hair when we got together but as he wanted sex he didn't care what I looked like. I have had long ish hair since but now I have short hair and a fringe (haven't had one of them for years) so my hair is down my neck and hubbies is down him back.

so ladies what do you think about men having long hair???

"The OH hates short hair and would binbag me if I came in with it short !!

I think it depends on the shape and size of the womans face, an elfin size face suits it, a big fat round one doesn't."

Well, as someone with short hair and a 'big fat round face' I can tell you long hair doesn't suit my 'big fat round face' either so I'm sort of buggered when it comes to hairstyles aren't I.

I've therefore opted for short (because the shape of my face means I can't look good either way) because it's easy to keep tidy and keeps me cooler. Oh, and I choose the length of my hair - not my OH or anyone else.

By *ilthythanetCouple  over a year ago

ramsgate

Prefer long hair on her head. Not so long on the pussy.

i think short hair on any women is very sexy i prefer dark myself . a young demi moore is a great example mmmmmmmmmmm

mine is long, medium brown and naturally curly. the curls and my round face means any shorter than shoulder length and i look about 12 lol

its mid back now and guys love to pull it when behind me, which i LOVE!

As long as it suits the woman,either long or short.

Although you often see older,heavier women with short cropped hair which can give them a severe,butch appearance.

XXXX

I think a short cropped style would look like that on most women tbh ... you'd need to be like Brigitte Neilsson to be able to carry that off.

But you're right, it's hard to say one particular length or style will suit a particular 'type' of woman ... it's up to individuals to decide what they're happy with. Whether it suits that person is subjective really ... just like other things such as fashion style etc

"The OH hates short hair and would binbag me if I came in with it short !!

I think it depends on the shape and size of the womans face, an elfin size face suits it, a big fat round one doesn't.

Well, as someone with short hair and a 'big fat round face' I can tell you long hair doesn't suit my 'big fat round face' either so I'm sort of buggered when it comes to hairstyles aren't I.

I've therefore opted for short (because the shape of my face means I can't look good either way) because it's easy to keep tidy and keeps me cooler. Oh, and I choose the length of my hair - not my OH or anyone else. "

Likewise!!

I'd love to meet the man who would try and tell me how I should wear my hair, dress etc as he would have some amazing balls!

My hair was always short, it suited me, I felt great and my opinion of me is all that matters really!

I've experimented with long hair, doesn't suit me, as I don't think my neck is long enough to carry it off and besides, too much like hard work. At the moment it's a collar length bob, a little long as I have to "wrap" it every night so it hangs nicely. Next visit to the hairdresser I'll probably take another inch off.

[Removed by poster at 20/08/10 18:54:48]

I'm with most on here.

Tends to suit the more elfin Audrey Hepburn types.

Do what you feel most comfortable with though

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

"

I've therefore opted for short (because the shape of my face means I can't look good either way) because it's easy to keep tidy and keeps me cooler. Oh, and I choose the length of my hair - not my OH or anyone else. "

What she said!!!! Saves me typing it!!!

has very short hair and wouldnt have it any other way never had anyone complain about it

depends how short, but yeh it can look really really sexy! but if you go over the top or just dont suit it then well hair grows back

By *ig bird brightWoman  over a year ago

Swansea

i have had short hair for about 8 years and would,nt grow it now i like to change my style and colours often. When i did have long hair everyone said it did.nt suit me made my face look even rounder and fatter. So short and dark for me now but just long enough to grab hold off

It depends on how short though doesnt it? I agree that for some, short hair doesnt suit. I would love long hair but sadly due to miscarrying when i was young and hormonal hair loss, i can never grow it long. The back is nice and thick ish and grows well unfortunately the top does not so i cant grow it too long as it would be shapeless

By *iz78Woman  over a year ago

wirral

mines very long nearly to my bum.

i have always wondered what it would be like to shave it all off though lol

"has very short hair and wouldnt have it any other way never had anyone complain about it "

My hair is short as you can see and I find it easier to manage

"question for u men and ladies

women with short hair..like it or not? "

It depends how short, but some haircuts suit one face and not others.

I don't mind the style of the hair as long as you're brunette.

Most of my ex partners seem to be brunette.

love short hair then again i love long hair lol ,And gotta be honest a bald girl would probally do it for me aswell

"I don't mind the style of the hair as long as you're brunette.

Most of my ex partners seem to be brunette."

i am an ex brunette...is that the same ??

If it looks good on them short, long ,shaved even ,,,

By *entadreadMan  over a year ago

Essex

Depends on the woman, I think hair is a sign of individuality. I find this sexy.

By *horacleCouple  over a year ago

Harwich

I (jo) was planning on cutting my hair rather short, not quite so sure now lol.

I did used to have an undercut once.

Just got back from town where Sasha had her hair cut short, then we read this thread .... bah humbug

"Just got back from town where Sasha had her hair cut short, then we read this thread .... bah humbug "
i am sure she looks fab i will be looking out for the new pics , xx

Depends on the person, suits some and looks mmmmmm yummy!

Guess it also doesn't get in the way lol

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Short hair can show a woman is truly confident about her sexual allure… or that her sex drive has bottomed out and she’s just not fussed anymore – though this tends to be more of a Pam Ayres/Victoria Wood basin look.

By *amschwingerzCouple  over a year ago

West

Definately dont like...an ex g/f of mine had a really close cut once..it looked great...but felt like I was being noshed by a skinhead!..I couldnt even watch let alone hold her head..

I have long hair, and look after it, i have spotted a few women that look incredibly sexy with short hair, i don't think the hairstyle matters if a lady is confident about how she looks she is damn sexy!

By *ittle-Miss-MuffetCouple  over a year ago

Chester / North Wales

"I kind of echo what people are saying, in the right woman, short hair is very nice (even a crew cut looks good under the right circumstances). However, you cna't realy grab hold of short hair, can you?

"

Exactly, no reigns to hang onto when your going for gold in the olympic doggy freestyle! And no pigtails!?

Really though depends on the shape of the face. Met some very sexy short spiky blondes, but dark short hair reminds us of Grace Jones - so masculine she scares us!

By *ittle-Miss-MuffetCouple  over a year ago

Chester / North Wales

..depends how short too. Gail Porter was stunning but looked wrong as a baldie (ok, know that was medical, but still!). Nell McAndrew pulled off the short haired look..

we are talking about hair on the head, as long as it suits the wearer then long or short

"we are talking about hair on the head, as long as it suits the wearer then long or short "

What he said lol ... well balanced view

I used to have really short hair, very spiky and well short. When I got older I wanted something a little more feminine as I do think that short funky hair is great but only suits slim faced and younger girls. when you get older you lose the ability to carry it off. I always kept my hair short because i have naturally curly hair and i didnt like it.

Now i have shoulder length curly hair, or long curly hair depending on whether or not i have my hair extensions in. Naturally my hair is shoulder length and very curly and i just let it do as it wants, no point in trying to straighten it, one bit of damp and it curls up again, im through with fighting it.

I've got short hair. Does that make me a 5'8" pixie?

Oh noooooo my hair is very short but I do find that having a round face I just don't really suit long hair - it lengthens my face which just doesn't suit me, I always keep it fairly short. I agree with a lot of the replies on here - that it depends on the individual.

I love girls with short hair, not really short and spikey but like with a long swept fringe. On the right girl it can look super sexy.

» Add a new message to this topic