FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Clothes off?

Clothes off?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *odramafun OP   Couple  over a year ago

Derbyshire/staffordshire

So ... You have a meet.. Drink... Invite back ... And the best way to get things started is? Always find this the hardest bit.... Of course soon forget but just wondered how others break the awkward 'let's get to it' bit

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eedscouple99Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

"So ... You have a meet.. Drink... Invite back ... And the best way to get things started is? Always find this the hardest bit.... Of course soon forget but just wondered how others break the awkward 'let's get to it' bit "

We will keeping a close eye on this thread. We are building up to our first meet. Had a pre-meet social and will be camming for him soon. Then for the meet itself

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I just move in for the kill if he doesn't kiss me quick enough. I'm beginning to think I'm a bit forward in my approach

Donna is very subtle and usually says "shall we fuck" it raises a chuckle and breaks the ice nicely

Derbyshire/staffordshire

"I just move in for the kill if he doesn't kiss me quick enough. I'm beginning to think I'm a bit forward in my approach "

Glad you said this as I (female) think less thinking and straight to fun is my preference

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

As I've just had my nipple pierced I now have a great icebreaker

Derbyshire/staffordshire

"Donna is very subtle and usually says "shall we fuck" it raises a chuckle and breaks the ice nicely "

Brill tactic... Honest and no messing

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

I find it hard as a single guy to start the fun; unless plans have been agreed beforehand as to what will happen.

Best approach was with a couple and she solved the problem by turning to me and her fella and simply saying.

'get naked guys'

oddly we did !!!!!

By *ipsTeaserCouple  over a year ago

here and there, thereabouts

"I just move in for the kill if he doesn't kiss me quick enough. I'm beginning to think I'm a bit forward in my approach "

We have our first meet in a couple of weeks and this is pretty much what I've decided on,once weve got settled, that way my nerves wont get the chance to make me act like a bit of a twit!

Derbyshire/staffordshire

"I just move in for the kill if he doesn't kiss me quick enough. I'm beginning to think I'm a bit forward in my approach

We have our first meet in a couple of weeks and this is pretty much what I've decided on,once weve got settled, that way my nerves wont get the chance to make me act like a bit of a twit!"

Good luck!

Gotta be done.

By *ipsTeaserCouple  over a year ago

here and there, thereabouts

"I just move in for the kill if he doesn't kiss me quick enough. I'm beginning to think I'm a bit forward in my approach

We have our first meet in a couple of weeks and this is pretty much what I've decided on,once weve got settled, that way my nerves wont get the chance to make me act like a bit of a twit!

Good luck! "

Thanks!

Bugs and the guy are both cool as cucumbers while I've felt the nerves(nice nerves though, I think)and have been teasing me mercilessly since our social when I completely missed the hints to go and play there, so I've been plotting my revenge since

Tig

A game of strip cards while having another drink or two usually breaks the ice

By *lanwoodMan  over a year ago

Alton

I'm thinking that you should say "shall we undress each other?" and take it from there. Once the cliothes are off, everything else falls into place (or stands upright!)

I do that too. I find it really odd that 'adults' need to get pissed and/ or play party games to 'get in the mood'.

Derbyshire/staffordshire

I do that too. I find it really odd that 'adults' need to get pissed and/ or play party games to 'get in the mood'. "

Agree

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

I don't drink at meets but I do talk a lot. Maybe they kiss me to shut me up....

Bex talks about her cherries tattoo on her pubis and people can't wait to see it....clothes off, fun begins x

I find that as soon as the doors closed, take her in hand and kiss the fuck out of her is always a successful technique. You've come this far to move to the next base... I'm sure there are other icebreaker's...

By *horltzMan  over a year ago

heysham

"I find that as soon as the doors closed, take her in hand and kiss the fuck out of her is always a successful technique. You've come this far to move to the next base... I'm sure there are other icebreaker's... "

You will need them ,where you come from

By *inecrestMan  over a year ago

West Yorks

A long time ago I had a meet with a very nervous first-timer couple. As we chatted and time went on, we discussed how we were going to start the fun, and I looked at the clock and said "If we haven't got our clothes off by 10.30 (suggesting a time about 10-15 minutes ahead) I'll go home." It worked, and I have used it a number of times since when I've been the visitor.

"I find that as soon as the doors closed, take her in hand and kiss the fuck out of her is always a successful technique. You've come this far to move to the next base... I'm sure there are other icebreaker's... "

That works for me! lol

By *SweetVioletxWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

"I find that as soon as the doors closed, take her in hand and kiss the fuck out of her is always a successful technique. You've come this far to move to the next base... I'm sure there are other icebreaker's...

That works for me! lol"

Me too. I always lean in for the kiss first and the rest usually takes care of itself.

By *reedy_for_funCouple  over a year ago

My House

If at a club and we go to a room, I start undressing as soon as I enter. This usually gives the guys the hint. If at someone's home we get the convo around to the boundaries to be observed and then ask "shall we start". If we're doing a hotel meet, the hubby goes to the lobby to get them, I'm usually instructed to be on my knees waiting and when they walk in they're invited to put their willy in my mouth. We find this saves so much time, breaks the ice quickly and removes nerves just as quickly

"So ... You have a meet.. Drink... Invite back ... And the best way to get things started is? Always find this the hardest bit.... Of course soon forget but just wondered how others break the awkward 'let's get to it' bit "

I just lean in for a kiss and see what their reaction is, if they pull away I blush and leave if they reciprocate then the rest just follows

I warn my meets in advance that I'm a chatterbox but kissing is a good way to shut me up. Works every time

By *ral.steveMan  over a year ago

LEEDS

"So ... You have a meet.. Drink... Invite back ... And the best way to get things started is? Always find this the hardest bit.... Of course soon forget but just wondered how others break the awkward 'let's get to it' bit

I just lean in for a kiss and see what their reaction is, if they pull away I blush and leave if they reciprocate then the rest just follows "

why would anyone pull away from you

I (Florence) am quite good at this, I usually just ask the girl when she wants to start the party? it usually works!

Or if we are at home I pop to the bedroom and come down just in my fuck kit, I find that has the desired effect too.

Clubs are different, a quick chat maybe at the bar then just inform the others that we are off to a room and invite them to join us, if they come great, if not then it wont be long until someone joins us

By *iGuy4U10Man  over a year ago

plymouth devon

Strip poker

When we have hotel meets we politely suggest we all shower, esp in the summer, so we all taste/smell nice.

It can be a giggle and it's got the undressing sorted.

I'm usually very forward and say aww forgods sake kiss me! I've usually spent a long time chatting before that initial meet I know I already want them! It's never failed

When we used to meet at home we usually suggested we got naked in the hot tub..

Job done lol

Our first meet was mmf, we were all nervous to a degree, Donna disappeared to shower came back in with a shirt on, sat on the couch and cocked one leg up and switched her finger vibrator on...good girl..lol...that kinda broke the proverbial ice

Kissssssssss x

I agree - nice to start with a deep, sensual kiss at the front door. Then I walk up the stairs - often stripped to my lingerie and heels by then - knowing that he's watching my arse up every step and imagining what he's going to do to it!! Love it!!! Xxx

we always used to wonder about this - how do you get from sitting having a brew and chatting to playing - i used to move to the fem and maybe a little touch - now im braver and ask (depends how the chat is going)

Now that's a good move indeed, should I crawl up the stairs after you?

"Now that's a good move indeed, should I crawl up the stairs after you? "

Actually guys tend to walk behind me - but if crawling works for you?

By *tripper9Man  over a year ago

Blackburn

Hi, I'll crawl Paula...!

Xxx

By *t3_jalapenoMan  over a year ago

darlo

My first meet off site my clothes were off within 30 seconds...helped that my meet answered her front door in the birthday suit...would have been rude of me to keep my clothes on

"My first meet off site my clothes were off within 30 seconds...helped that my meet answered her front door in the birthday suit...would have been rude of me to keep my clothes on "

Indeed!!

As soon as we were all in the hot tub I just hooked Bella's bikini top off, the fun didn't take to long to get going after that!!

This is where kissing comes in. Must be more difficult for those with a " no kissing" rule.

For me a first passionate kiss has obvious consequences.

With those more regular a brew is often first order of the day tho....it's easier to then just say..."right..you know where the bedroom is!"

I like to jump on them

darlo

"My first meet off site my clothes were off within 30 seconds...helped that my meet answered her front door in the birthday suit...would have been rude of me to keep my clothes on

Indeed!! "

If i meet you paula...feel free to answer your front door nakey

I met someone who had driven quite a way so I poured us a drink and I sat on the bed. He was standing up and after another drink and some talking he leaned down and kissed me with no warning. I liked that approach

"I like to jump on them "

Works for me

Usually entering the hotel room with the guy already naked helps

"My first meet off site my clothes were off within 30 seconds...helped that my meet answered her front door in the birthday suit...would have been rude of me to keep my clothes on

Indeed!!

If i meet you paula...feel free to answer your front door nakey"

I've answered the door nakey a few times. I love the look on the man's face as I open the door

"I like to jump on them

Works for me "

Me too

"Now that's a good move indeed, should I crawl up the stairs after you?

Actually guys tend to walk behind me - but if crawling works for you? "

I was just getting on all fours sooner..

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

If it's a single lady I always make it clear I won't make a move until she is ready.

If I'm in doubt I simply ask, 'It's not a problem if not, but would you like to play?'

Simple and clear

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I sometimes say 'I'm gonna take my clothes off' and then strip.

I find saying 'shall we fuck' is a way of getting over the awkwardness.....

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I find saying 'shall we fuck' is a way of getting over the awkwardness..... "
that would work for me. I like sexually confident women.

a deep snog to get things underway maybe ?

By *lanwoodMan  over a year ago

Alton

Indeed!!

I've answered the door nakey a few times. I love the look on the man's face as I open the door "

What's the address?

"I find saying 'shall we fuck' is a way of getting over the awkwardness..... "

Surely it's the hammer that builds the awkwardness?

By *SAwanted321Man  over a year ago

haywards heath

Feel free to go for the kill

Luckily for me the two meets I have had the ladies took charge and were like get naked then

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

In my experience I always like to wait until the female makes a mive. Whether a private or ckub meet it is up to the female to be ready ir comfortable. Sometimes is kissing that starts it of, sometimes the couple start together and I join in. The only exception is when we have talked before hand and it is clear they want me to take control.

By *ickawitchCouple  over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

I am quite good at this and I am a hit at parties primarily because I get bored wearing clothes so I give about 30 minutes for politeness and then take my clothes of and say something along the lines of 'so who is going to have sex?' Or 'come on it's time to get naked now' it seems to break the ice and people are very happy to join in - so far at least

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

I get really nervous at first which all my swibging friends find hilarious so takes a lot of courage sometime

By *ighlandguy1000Man  over a year ago

Inverness

I had a meet with a couple the other night. The woman wemt to pour a drink and came back with 2 big fluffy dice. Do you want a game of dice she said. On each side of one of the dice was a body part like lips leg but on one side was a question mark which if it landed on you could decide. On the other dice was what to do like lick suck kiss and again with a question mark. It was a great way to get things started.

By *couseratMan  over a year ago

Eastbourne

Take it naturally, if things get a unsure move in for a kiss and a cuddle seeing if it is returned.

"A game of strip cards while having another drink or two usually breaks the ice "

I like the idea of this.

By *tarburst babydollCouple  over a year ago

Dingwall

"I had a meet with a couple the other night. The woman wemt to pour a drink and came back with 2 big fluffy dice. Do you want a game of dice she said. On each side of one of the dice was a body part like lips leg but on one side was a question mark which if it landed on you could decide. On the other dice was what to do like lick suck kiss and again with a question mark. It was a great way to get things started."

These Ann Summers dice are such an ice breaker

We have this thing where I always start so Dave knows im happy with the situation. He usually goes into the kitchen and while he's out of the room i'll go over to the guy, ask if he's happy to carry on, then undo his trousers and get his cock out. Dave comes back in to find me sucking his cock

If meeting another couple its different. I think last time i announced i was wearing some new slutty undies and would anyone like to see, they said yes (luckily lol) so i got my tits out

My first ever meet just simply asked me to get comfy and next thing i know my cock was out being caressed

Try not to put do much pressure on yourself and treat it the same as you would an encounter with your partner.

Kissing someone for the first time, or taking their clothes off is simple and fun. They're not going to explode if you touch them! Relax.

Indeed!!

If i meet you paula...feel free to answer your front door nakey"

Never! Matching lingerie/hold-ups/heels and a satin robe! Xx

"I get really nervous at first which all my swibging friends find hilarious so takes a lot of courage sometime "

That's shit. If they make fun of you they are not your friends. x

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

At my first hotel meet (we had been chatting for a while) after the niceties were out of the way I asked him if he fancied me. His reply 'fuck yes' and my smile said it all. Next thing I'm pinned against the wall with his hands around my throat. So sexy

My last two hotel meets couldn't have been further apart:

1: full suit to undress

2: towel and Santa hat

I never did ask which was best

Kissing just works wonders

Derbyshire/staffordshire

"At my first hotel meet (we had been chatting for a while) after the niceties were out of the way I asked him if he fancied me. His reply 'fuck yes' and my smile said it all. Next thing I'm pinned against the wall with his hands around my throat. So sexy "

Nice

One of the best meet I had (not from this site) as I opened the door she was so horney and couldn't wait so she took her hands down my pants and grabbed my cock and felt it, she said aren't you a big boy, loved it lol, that's what I call an entrance, then we went to bedroom and got very naughty

My last two meets the man has been naked long before me. I must wear too many layers

By *adyGardenWoman  over a year ago

LONDON (se)

Can't say ive ever had that awkward moment. If I feel comfortable enough to go back with someone why would there be that awkward moment

By *av1970Man  over a year ago

Tattershall

My very first meet was at local pub then back to mine, the couple had played before and knew it was my first time. I made drinks and the lady went upstairs; me and hubby sat on my sofa and she suddenly appeared in the door in just my bathtowel, sat between us grabbed her drink and undid the towel...it certainly wasn't long before I had a firm nipple engaged and was so horny

darlo

Indeed!!

Never! Matching lingerie/hold-ups/heels and a satin robe! Xx"

Youll be nakey after ive removed the Matching lingerie/hold-ups/heels and a satin robe

"Kissssssssss x"

Yes please x

"My last two meets the man has been naked long before me. I must wear too many layers "

Well I'm sure I could help rectify that...

grab em n sit on their face

Indeed!!

Never! Matching lingerie/hold-ups/heels and a satin robe! Xx

Youll be nakey after ive removed the Matching lingerie/hold-ups/heels and a satin robe "

Sublimely obvious but yeah - ok!

"grab em n sit on their face "

Ooooooh you classy lassy!! xxx

"grab em n sit on their face

Ooooooh you classy lassy!! xxx"

im a dirty whore in the bedroom,lol

im a dirty whore in the bedroom,lol "

Gosh - we could be twins!!

im a dirty whore in the bedroom,lol

Gosh - we could be twins!! "

ha!

A kiss

Interesting thread. We atart qith own partners last about 5 seconds. But open to suggestions.

I had one meet where tbe fem asked me to answer the door naked.

So I did. When she walked in she grabed my hard cock and said nice cock.

Then straight to the bedroom with them both.

» Add a new message to this topic