FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Help! How did it start with you?

Help! How did it start with you?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi All, So I will be honest.

I am married man. We have been together for over 12 years and married for 2 years.

I have been into Swing Scene for over 4 years.

How can I tell her this? Also What would be the reaction..Please share your experience. I believe our life will be much more exciting with Swinging

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Hi All, So I will be honest.

I am married man. We have been together for over 12 years and married for 2 years.

How can I tell her this? Also What would be the reaction..Please share your experience. I believe our life will be much more exciting with Swinging

"

I have no idea what your wife's reaction will be, does she have any idea?

If she has no idea at all I suspect her reaction will be one of hurt, bewilderment and betrayal.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I want her to join me. Sometimes when we have sex, I ask her if she like to be fucked by someone else and she quite enjoys. But I know we use that as fantasy..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It will come out.... And she'll be so hurt.

Wish there was a thumb down sign.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I want her to join me. Sometimes when we have sex, I ask her if she like to be fucked by someone else and she quite enjoys. But I know we use that as fantasy..

"

Either tell her or don't. I can't be understanding or rational about this so I'll leave you to it

By *SweetVioletxWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

"

Not swinging. Cheating.

Probably end up in the divorce courts like i did, and i wasnt even swinging or meeting people at the time

If it was the other way round and yr wife told you she had been cheating coz thats what it is. Wld you accepr that as ok...nope i doubt it very much.

You've been together for over 12 years and yet you started swinging by yourself without trying to include her before you dipped your toe?

Honestly, I think you already know what the answer to your question is.

Consider hiding all sharp objects before showing her your profile

It started with a kiss.

Not swinging. Cheating."

By *iss_Samantha_LovecockTV/TS  over a year ago

usually canford cliffs area

she gonna be very upset i would imagine

I can't fathom your thinking. Your simply cheating and that's how I would expect any partner to respond in that situation...sorry!

It's been said many times before, Cheating is NOT Swinging.

Swinging, whether done with your partner or alone is always with their knowledge and consent.

I therefore suspect that she won't take the news that you have been engaging in sexual activity with others too well.

Of course, we are all asuming, from your comment about being 'into it for 4 years' that you have been doing so, rather than just having the desire to do so.

By *overs14Couple  over a year ago

norwich

Not swinging. Cheating."

"I want her to join me. Sometimes when we have sex, I ask her if she like to be fucked by someone else and she quite enjoys. But I know we use that as fantasy..

"

I've got two answers to this.

a. You make me want to stay single forever!

b. I'll take your question as genuine. What you suggest, is the way forward. Using the fantasies as you are already doing. You may need many months, even a year, of gently getting her onboard with the idea of taking it out in real life.

But you must keep your last 4 years of Swinging a secret. Forever. You make the mistake of assuming, that it's just a little pervesion you have been hiding, and that she could learn to live with it if you confess. Wrong. Four years of hiding that you have shared sex with other people is a big, big lie and she has no reasons to accept this. Why would she?

From now and onwards, ffs BE HONEST!

Slowly, slowly get her on board, make it a thing that you two explore together.

But the past of lying is your mistake, your responsibility and you must live with that on your conscious. Don't share it with her, you will only hurt her!

By *pskirtloverCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

I can't see you making your 25th wedding Anniversary.

By *tokecoupleukCouple  over a year ago

hanley

i female cheated thats how we got into this life, but i told him straight away and it went from there, i cant answer for your wife but 4 years is a long time to keep it from some one

Was a 'fantasy' with me and my current missus. I've been a 'watching hubby' for years tho. After having 'her having sex with another guy' as a fantasy for a year or two, I suggested one time when she'd had a few drinks, that she actually have sex with another guy in front of me. To my surprise she said if if was with a BBC she would.. So I joined this site. Found a suitable BBC. Introduced them. Then sat back and enjoyed the show as he fucked her regularly over the next 3yrs....

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I doubt it will end well but hey, I don't know your wife... you are best to be your own counsel.

good luck

Working out just fine thanks. She likes the attention / pleasure & I enjoy watching. In over 3yrs now it hasn't changed our personal / sexual relationship one bit....

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

I can't see you being very happy if your wife told you that she had been cheating on you for 4 years

Wowzers couldn't you have told her before you said your vows?!

By *eddonistikMan  over a year ago

Manchester

I've got two answers to this.

a. You make me want to stay single forever!

b. I'll take your question as genuine. What you suggest, is the way forward. Using the fantasies as you are already doing. You may need many months, even a year, of gently getting her onboard with the idea of taking it out in real life.

But you must keep your last 4 years of Swinging a secret. Forever. You make the mistake of assuming, that it's just a little pervesion you have been hiding, and that she could learn to live with it if you confess. Wrong. Four years of hiding that you have shared sex with other people is a big, big lie and she has no reasons to accept this. Why would she?

From now and onwards, ffs BE HONEST!

Slowly, slowly get her on board, make it a thing that you two explore together.

But the past of lying is your mistake, your responsibility and you must live with that on your conscious. Don't share it with her, you will only hurt her!"

I'm glad to see someone come back with some sensible advice for the guy rather than just jumping down on him from a moral high horse. Yes he's done it the wrong way round but we have to live in the real world where people aren't perfect and don't always behave as perfectly as they should.

Through this scene I've met women who've enjoyed group who have partners / husbands who haven't known what they do as a hobby, sometimes that's been part of the turn on for them. I've met with TGirls whose wives don't even know they dress never mind get fucked by other men and suck their cocks.

In my Rebekah Brown persona I've met lots 'straight' married guys from here. I doubt that there wives / partners know that their 'straight' other halves like to be fucked and dominated by a TGirl?

In a perfect world we'd all be honest, I try and be as open as I can in my life. However human beings are human beings, they do stuff.

Your profile says you are honest. Show her your profile and your verification. Tell her you enjoyed it....honestly. Tell her she would too!

» Add a new message to this topic