FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Watching Hubby's

Watching Hubby's

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I know I'm not alone in enjoying just watching my wife with other guys. For me it all started as a 19yr old. I'd been in bed with my then girlfriend (who went on to become my wife). I shared a room with my younger brother, each of us having a single bed at opposite sides of the bedroom. We'd had sex and then fallen asleep. I was woken by whispering between my girlfriend & my brother. He was saying he'd heard us having sex earlier & it'd made him horn. I just laid there pretending to be asleep. Believing i was asleep she slipped out of my bed and into his. She was in her bra & pants having out them back on earlier.. He was in boxers. I could make them out as the light in the hallway fell on his side of the room. They didn't speak much, but I could see their hands all over each other. His inside her pants obviously fingering her, and hers inside his boxers gripping his cocktail & masterbating him. My heart was pounding... She slipped out of her pants and mounted him. He was bigger than me but she had no problem fitting him in. I watched as she slid up & down on his cocktail until he emptied his seed deep inside her as she orgasmed. She then got back into our bed..... Neither of them ever knew I'd watched them fucking less than 3ft away from me that night, but it started an urge that has been with me eversince. To watch the woman in my life being seduced & fucked in front of me.....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *CanDoThisAllDayCouple  over a year ago

Telford

G likes to watch me, I like to watch G. I've been tied down before as G has fucked right on top of me... Same for him.

It's such a massive turn on! Thankfully I got to have my way after C x

By *jandjbCouple  over a year ago

Nr Manchester

Should this not be in Stories and fantasies?

» Add a new message to this topic