FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Single ladies

Single ladies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *odramafun OP   Couple  over a year ago

Derbyshire/staffordshire

As a couple finding a single female is tough and we do understand that.....We have updated profile to say.....I (female) happy to meet single ladies alone first.... Would this make any single ladies out there a little at ease or maybe not?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would say yes.. The reason i dont meet couples is I always tend to only like one of the couple not both x

By *umpleteazerWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

I would say yes too. The thought of meeting a couple can be quite intimidating, so the chance to meet the fem only at first would be great

Welcome to the single mans world op, maibe now everyone will know better why it can take decades to find a woman lol

I find some couples does and dont's too prescriptive hence it takes all the fun away.

I'm looking to play with couples in the year, hope I find friendly local couples xx

"I would say yes.. The reason i dont meet couples is I always tend to only like one of the couple not both x"
So true! On here people talk about couples having it easy but this is something we've definitely come across online and in clubs

By *overs14Couple  over a year ago

norwich

"I would say yes.. The reason i dont meet couples is I always tend to only like one of the couple not both x"

I (her) find that with meeting other couples. I find it hard to find couples where I find both of them attractive.

By *ecretly seductiveWoman  over a year ago

Palookaville

I think that's a great idea. I have played with another woman present before and although we weren't going to play with each other we met for coffee before the meet as we both knew the two guys involved and we got on like a house on fire and are still friends. It made it much more comfortable at the meet tbh

Derbyshire/staffordshire

Thank you

Derbyshire/staffordshire

"I would say yes too. The thought of meeting a couple can be quite intimidating, so the chance to meet the fem only at first would be great"

Derbyshire/staffordshire

"Welcome to the single mans world op, maibe now everyone will know better why it can take decades to find a woman lol "

"As a couple finding a single female is tough and we do understand that.....We have updated profile to say.....I (female) happy to meet single ladies alone first.... Would this make any single ladies out there a little at ease or maybe not? "

Do you mean the social meet will be just the two females, with the play meet to follow? It's not really clear. x

Derbyshire/staffordshire

"As a couple finding a single female is tough and we do understand that.....We have updated profile to say.....I (female) happy to meet single ladies alone first.... Would this make any single ladies out there a little at ease or maybe not?

Do you mean the social meet will be just the two females, with the play meet to follow? It's not really clear. x"

Either

"As a couple finding a single female is tough and we do understand that.....We have updated profile to say.....I (female) happy to meet single ladies alone first.... Would this make any single ladies out there a little at ease or maybe not?

Do you mean the social meet will be just the two females, with the play meet to follow? It's not really clear. x

Either "

Good luck.

Derbyshire/staffordshire

Either

Good luck. "

Thank you

I really enjoy meeting with couples and have had some great meets.

The only thing that would put me off your profile is that you ask for 'exceptional' singles. I'm not quite sure what that means. I have the same problem with people for ask for hot or sexy as what's exceptional, hot and sexy to one person, isn't to another.

Hope that made some sense!

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I would say yes.. The reason i dont meet couples is I always tend to only like one of the couple not both x So true! On here people talk about couples having it easy but this is something we've definitely come across online and in clubs"

I was one of those naive men who thought couples had it easy.

"As a couple finding a single female is tough and we do understand that.....We have updated profile to say.....I (female) happy to meet single ladies alone first.... Would this make any single ladies out there a little at ease or maybe not? "

I want a couple

Derbyshire/staffordshire

"I really enjoy meeting with couples and have had some great meets.

The only thing that would put me off your profile is that you ask for 'exceptional' singles. I'm not quite sure what that means. I have the same problem with people for ask for hot or sexy as what's exceptional, hot and sexy to one person, isn't to another.

Hope that made some sense!"

Thanks for response... In fairness that is very much aimed at men as have so many single men message... But fair point .. We should think of re wording x

Hope that made some sense!"

I also wonder who this attracts? I don't think we'd like to meet with people class themselves as exceptional

I would prefer to meet the couple together. I like to see their dynamics. If I wanted sex with a woman only I would look for a single woman

Derbyshire/staffordshire

Hope that made some sense! I also wonder who this attracts? I don't think we'd like to meet with people class themselves as exceptional"

Sorry all .. Point taken.... We absolutely don't think we are exceptional

Derbyshire/staffordshire

Thanks for response... In fairness that is very much aimed at men as have so many single men message... But fair point .. We should think of re wording x"

Is exceptional not similar to 'insatiable?

Hope that made some sense! I also wonder who this attracts? I don't think we'd like to meet with people class themselves as exceptional

Sorry all .. Point taken.... We absolutely don't think we are exceptional "

That's not what I thought you meant (sorry!), I read it as a deterrent to stop you being inundated with messages to be honest, I just picture it attracting people who are a little over-confident perhaps. It might be easier just to go with the 'we'll find you' option.

Derbyshire/staffordshire

Hope that made some sense! I also wonder who this attracts? I don't think we'd like to meet with people class themselves as exceptional

Sorry all .. Point taken.... We absolutely don't think we are exceptional That's not what I thought you meant (sorry!), I read it as a deterrent to stop you being inundated with messages to be honest, I just picture it attracting people who are a little over-confident perhaps. It might be easier just to go with the 'we'll find you' option. "

A little sparse on pics of the male half.

norwich

All I (her) have to say is after exchanging face pics, she is very sexy and I'd love to play with her x

"All I (her) have to say is after exchanging face pics, she is very sexy and I'd love to play with her x"

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

She could have a very average face and still be hot. Its a package thing

norwich

"She could have a very average face and still be hot. Its a package thing "

She is very hot, trust me x

Derbyshire/staffordshire

"A little sparse on pics of the male half."

Fair point... Will work on it

Derbyshire/staffordshire

"All I (her) have to say is after exchanging face pics, she is very sexy and I'd love to play with her x"

Thank you... And clearly I would happily return any pleasures

BSE

"She could have a very average face and still be hot. Its a package thing

She is very hot, trust me x"

Of course I trust you. Your libido is talking

Derbyshire/staffordshire

"All I (her) have to say is after exchanging face pics, she is very sexy and I'd love to play with her x "

Derbyshire/staffordshire

"She could have a very average face and still be hot. Its a package thing "

Thanks for response... In fairness that is very much aimed at men as have so many single men message... But fair point .. We should think of re wording x

Is exceptional not similar to 'insatiable? "

I don't think so. Insatiable simply means those with a huge appetite that takes some quenching!

norwich

"She could have a very average face and still be hot. Its a package thing

She is very hot, trust me x

Of course I trust you. Your libido is talking "

My libido never lies

Im part of a couple where we love to play together, I also play alone and so does hubby. Experiencing and seeing from both sides as the single fem and as part of the couple. I personally feel that until a friendship builds its always hard to try and work out where the lines are. My best experience by far was me blindfolded and cuffed which allowed our guest female friend and my hubby to do what ever they wanted to me and to each other without fear of upsetting anything in the room, untill we had all walmed up and then the blind fold came of. It was amazing.xx

BSE

"Im part of a couple where we love to play together, I also play alone and so does hubby. Experiencing and seeing from both sides as the single fem and as part of the couple. I personally feel that until a friendship builds its always hard to try and work out where the lines are. My best experience by far was me blindfolded and cuffed which allowed our guest female friend and my hubby to do what ever they wanted to me and to each other without fear of upsetting anything in the room, untill we had all walmed up and then the blind fold came of. It was amazing.xx "

Sounds great. Blindfolds solve so many issues in first meets.

Derbyshire/staffordshire

"Im part of a couple where we love to play together, I also play alone and so does hubby. Experiencing and seeing from both sides as the single fem and as part of the couple. I personally feel that until a friendship builds its always hard to try and work out where the lines are. My best experience by far was me blindfolded and cuffed which allowed our guest female friend and my hubby to do what ever they wanted to me and to each other without fear of upsetting anything in the room, untill we had all walmed up and then the blind fold came of. It was amazing.xx "

Nice idea

» Add a new message to this topic