FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > New Friends

New Friends

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My wife struck up a friendship with a chap down the local and were getting on great as friends. After oned*unken evening he told her his wife fancies her and did she fancy meeting her. This was arranged andthey had a nice girly evening. He now would like a threesome with me and the missus and possibly more things on a semi regular basis. We live in a small village and these people live very close to us. My problem is the close proximity and think we are better off going a bit further afield and with strangers. What doees everyone else think??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ever heard the phrase "Don't shit on your own doorstep" If you live in a small village this could be very awkward if it doesn't work out.

I agree with what PJ says but you've already done it. So - knowing me - I'd fill my boots now cos you can't change what's happened. Rather be hung for doing loads than doing a little

By *aravancoupleMan  over a year ago

A Secret Hideaway In the caravan of love

We will never meet any one from our own town,as it is to close to home, we only meet when we are away in the caravan.

Carol

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

London's a small village????

OK, seriously...the horse has bolted. A bit late to worry about barn doors now.

Plus, don't the other couple have at much at risk as you do?

By *onny BonesMan  over a year ago

a block away from heaven

It's probably best to set rules and boundaries. It is something that can be quite useful when seeking a short notice meet. Go for it if you are ALL happy.

Love the threesome bit, what’s wrong with a foursome, you sure he’s not just a single guy with a sister who’s a lesbian

To limit damage.

Lots of single females and couples have difficulty meeting other bisexual females, once they have, it would appear from chatting with my bisexual female friends, that on going relations can become a further issue.

Your wife seems to be enjoying her company, it could be simply left there, girlie fun only.

Assuming the swinging hasn't also been d*unkenly discussed of course

Tis a curly one.

By *undebigaryMan  over a year ago

dundee

"Love the threesome bit, what’s wrong with a foursome, you sure he’s not just a single guy with a sister who’s a lesbian "
Yeh i was going to say that.why a 3sum.im not being cynical but does his wife know about the 3sum.or will he get there an say eh dont mention this to the mrs.Wait just ignore this because u would have thought about this too

» Add a new message to this topic