FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Kestrals

Kestrals

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

we are planning on visiting Kestrals for our first time at a club in the next two weeks

Ann is a little nervous as we don't know what to expect

Can anyone advise the best day to go and the etiquite etc and what to expect or avoid

We have read the club comments and feel this is the best one for us

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Expect nothing and just go with what feels right for you!

If you are talking about ABFABs, some of the ladies dress to kill, some wear little, some exotic lingerie, some wear casual, the men mainly casual. Expect a warm welcome and a short intro to the premises if you are early-ish, apart from that depends on who is attending how the evening will go. We like it but it's a bit far for us so we usually go to Pleasures in Kent which we find very friendly and welcoming.

By *pecial bbCouple  over a year ago

london

we love it there. weds is the busiest day as it changes to adfabs in the evening and stays open till midnight. during the day its starkers with a towel. there are playrooms, hot tubs and gorgeous pool plus the dungeon block. People are friendly and welcoming. they will give you a quick tour when you go in and then leave you to the fun

any questions just ask

its a fantstic place love it been going on and off for about 3 yrs normally on a sunday and it just seems to get better

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

"its a fantstic place love it been going on and off for about 3 yrs normally on a sunday and it just seems to get better "

I agree went there on friday for the first time it was abit quiet though I'm told that is usually busier. people very friendly place. was unable to stay on for the friday evening session when you can't move apparently, but be aware it is a naturist place, if swimming in the pool or sitting in the jaquzzi naked sn't down your street.

on the other hand, i was the slimist one there so don't worry if you carry a little extra weight (sorry should have read OP profile first!)

overall very good experience, clean and tidy and very friendly....

By *hmoo6969Man  over a year ago

surrey

Went to to kestrals yesterday sunday with female friend,we had a fantastic time,we played with 2 other ladies,the club is very spacious with big heated swimming pool,i soon scuppered down to the shallow end as i can't swim,it was my first time at kestrals and it won't be my last,my friend has been there loads of times and showed me around,if u're thinking of going you must go,you won't be dissapointed,lockable rooms,steam rooms,heated swimming pool.nice people make it the perfect place to spend your sunday,can't wait to go back.

I love it. Have never been in the daytime so cannot comment on that, but on a Friday and Saturday night its fantastic. Yes a lot of the ladies do dress to kill so bear that in mind, its best lingerie out or a really nice sexy dress - defo not a track suit bottoms type of place. Dungeon is fantastic, love it in there, the highlight for me is the swimming pool. Its really hot in there, just like swimming in a bath, not that im actually practising my breast stroke of course (the guys I play with are though)

» Add a new message to this topic