FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Photography

Photography

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *est-couple OP   Man  over a year ago

Southwick (near Trowbridge)

How long did it take you to persuade your partner to pose nude for your camera for the first time?

How did he or she feel when you suggested posting some of the pictures on FAB?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have just posted our face pics on our profile. It's took years for Dee to give me her permission. We are to old to care anymore.

By *pple16Man  over a year ago

Macclesfield

she stunning! you're not bad yourself.

We are in agreement - she's a delight, and you have every reason to be confident Yourself!

Hex & I have over the years sent each other naked pics/videos of us playing with ourselves (a few of the pics are on here).

I actually find it quite a turn on him taking naked or suggestive pics of me and it has boosted my confidence a lot putting them on here, although I can't help the automatic cringe when I see them lol

Hids

Finding that people have fabbed you, and have been turned on by your nakedness, is a hell of a confidence-booster! x

"We are in agreement - she's a delight, and you have every reason to be confident Yourself! "

Cheers guys. It's very much appreciated.

Some swingers are cool. )

By *anetandNickCouple  over a year ago

Ross-on-Wye

When I posed for my first movie, we had been married a little less than one day.

It was very gentle - just topless, nifty babydoll etc.

But in those days, it was Super-8 movies and you had to take them to Boots for processing. It took us a year to pluck up courage.

Then when we collected the film and popped it on the projector...

...it showed someone's new gazebo. They'd got the films mixed up. Never did find out who got to watch my boobs. If they happen to be Fabbers, let us know!

Needless to say, we progressed from super-8 via VHS to HD, and from nifty nighties to, well, slightly more advanced subjects!

Janet

By *ice and SleazyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

To begin with we were quite nervous of taking naughty pics.

Now though she's addicted to it and is always looking for an opportunity to get some or all of her kit off for the camera.

Where would we be without the photo app on our smartphones?

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

No naked pictures on fab, never will be of me either...

By *odramafunCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire/staffordshire

"To begin with we were quite nervous of taking naughty pics.

Now though she's addicted to it and is always looking for an opportunity to get some or all of her kit off for the camera.

Where would we be without the photo app on our smartphones? "

Exactly the same here ... And hope no one looks on my phone

Derbyshire/staffordshire

We were slow to get photos up but now really like photographing.... Although tried to take very close intimate photos and way too critical of them I end up deleting but fun taking

By *ice and SleazyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

Love taking selfies too like yours. Then it's easy to upload them. Always have to check they're not going to facebook instead of fabs though!!

Derbyshire/staffordshire

"Love taking selfies too like yours. Then it's easy to upload them. Always have to check they're not going to facebook instead of fabs though!!"

Would be funny though... Well for a split second

I don't try and persuade Mr Iconic to pose for suggestive pics as I know its not his thing. I of course am a complete poser

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

No persuasion required. If it isnt a mutual interest we dont do it - thought that was the whole idea of swinging.

B started taking pics in the age of Polaroid (and still has one or two from the 1990s!). Digital cameras have made it a lot easier though. We went from simply posing nude, really just showing our bodies off to each other, to action shots which are intended to make others horny too. One of the thrills is wondering if others wish they were one of us - or wish they were a further person in our lovemaking

By *andy_tomMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Asked my wife a few times to pose naked for me ,,,, same answer all the time , NO

"How long did it take you to persuade your partner to pose nude for your camera for the first time?

How did he or she feel when you suggested posting some of the pictures on FAB? "

I would not personally try to 'persuade' someone to let me take nude pictures of them and put them on the internet.

But if they want to - all by themselves - then that's a different matter.

I photographed the man I live with after we'd been together two weeks and put the pictures on my portfolio and my kink profiles. My other long term partner, it took him about 18 months to ask if I would photograph him.

"How long did it take you to persuade your partner to pose nude for your camera for the first time?

How did he or she feel when you suggested posting some of the pictures on FAB? "

Persuade implies they don't want to. In that case I wouldn't.

A big chunk of the people on here though will have already exchanged pics, so it's not that big a deal to a lot of people on Fab.

Maybe better to ask this question to a different demographic!

I wouldn't try and persuade anyone to take nude photos. If they feel comfortable in themselves then it will come naturally, if they don't then so be it

Being naturists means we ve both always enjoyed posing for naked and nawty pics and love hearing the comments of those we show them too !

However previous bad experiences have made us very wary who we share our better and most revealing photos with

and why our fab friends album is only for those we know we can trust ! . Xx

We didn't really mean 'persuade' in the context of being reluctant, to be honest. It was really about suggesting it to a partner to see if they thought the same way. As it was, in our relationship, it was she that suggested the first threesome (knowing that he had tried swinging as early as the 1990s) but he that suggested others might like to see her luscious titties and moist pussy. Both of us quickly affirmed that we liked the others suggestion! Guess we both think alike!

It took about 10 seconds. ( She's a bit of an exhibitionist.)

"When I posed for my first movie, we had been married a little less than one day.

It was very gentle - just topless, nifty babydoll etc.

But in those days, it was Super-8 movies and you had to take them to Boots for processing. It took us a year to pluck up courage.

Then when we collected the film and popped it on the projector...

...it showed someone's new gazebo. They'd got the films mixed up. Never did find out who got to watch my boobs. If they happen to be Fabbers, let us know!

Needless to say, we progressed from super-8 via VHS to HD, and from nifty nighties to, well, slightly more advanced subjects!

Janet"

We are glad you did - love the pictures on your profile xxx

If your parter said no, then the respectful thing to do would be to not ask again.

No means no.

How did he or she feel when you suggested posting some of the pictures on FAB?

If your parter said no, then the respectful thing to do would be to not ask again.

No means no."

I think we would all agree on that one.

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

It's actually how we met

"To begin with we were quite nervous of taking naughty pics.

Where would we be without the photo app on our smartphones?

Exactly the same here ... And hope no one looks on my phone "

Another similarity here. Scarlett seemed to really enjoy it.... to my surprise. Now she sends me all sorts of pics on kik

By *andy_tomMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

mine said no to poseing for me , there again she says no to most things I ask her thats why I am on here ,

"We were slow to get photos up but now really like photographing.... Although tried to take very close intimate photos and way too critical of them I end up deleting but fun taking"

very sexy your pictures are too x

» Add a new message to this topic