FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Xstasia

Xstasia

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey

We are thinking of going to Xstasia next week for an organised social and just wondered what people thought of the place as we have never been.

have been looking on the website for ideas re dress code and ideas for me (fem)on what to wear so any hints/tips very welcome

thanks in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Personally i hated the place and vowed if all swingers clubs where like that id never step foot in one again. But that is just my opinion

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

We hav'nt been but have you looked at the club review section on here? may give you some more ideas and you can read what others thought of it when they went

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

"Hey

We are thinking of going to Xstasia next week for an organised social and just wondered what people thought of the place as we have never been.

have been looking on the website for ideas re dress code and ideas for me (fem)on what to wear so any hints/tips very welcome

thanks in advance"

Go to Chameleons.

Xtasia.......... shit hole

I dont like xtasia but lots of sites hold meets there, i think its how its keeping its head above water to be honest

As for dress code its more of a night club type club so you wear what your wear for a night out, maybe a little more daring

I dont like the fact it had fabric covering on play areas, very unhygienic in a swingers club in my opinion

we used to love going to xtasia

it was our favourite club

since we stopped going there they have put hot tubs etc in so not sure how that side of things are

what we liked about it v chams for instance was that it wasnt a hot sticky place - it was basically a night club with extras

if that is stil the same then wear what you would wear to a night club

most of our fun was back at the hotel afterwards

have to say the only down side to this club for us was the walk past the pub at the walk way - there used to be a few guys standing out side watching us - they never gave us trouble - i just felt uncomfortable

the only reason we stopped going was because i found out that one of the managers where i was working at the time also went there - and i could really do with not bumping in to him!

if you do go please drop us a line as we would love to know its still going strong xxx

have fun

Thousands think Xstasia is a great club, they love the dance floor (obviously don't mind getting groped when the curtains come down to make it pitch black and free for all groping)

They love the playrooms (they are probably midgets because if you are over 5ft tall you can't stand up in them)

They love the dim lighting of the club (have to agree with them on that because the place is really filthy and we wouldn't want to see what we were sat in)

They love the mix of people, (1 third never ever play but love the sexy atmosphere, 1 third do play but not at the club only at the hotel after the club closes and the other 3rd do get down and get dirty)

Beware the guanlet on the way to the club but it's ok the staff always stop you from leaving when there is trouble at the pub next door.

Too many rules, too many bouncers walking round perving the women

Good side, if your into dancing and loud music its the right place to be

The dress code suits newbies because it is the same as for any other UK nightclub

Lots of posers to watch

But as I said its not for us but lots do like the club so this is just a one sided opinion.

Got to agree with pretty much all of the above ... chameleons every time for us, xstasia just seems way to seedy but guess some people like that

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

"Thousands think Xstasia is a great club, they love the dance floor (obviously don't mind getting groped when the curtains come down to make it pitch black and free for all groping)

They love the playrooms (they are probably midgets because if you are over 5ft tall you can't stand up in them)

They love the dim lighting of the club (have to agree with them on that because the place is really filthy and we wouldn't want to see what we were sat in)

They love the mix of people, (1 third never ever play but love the sexy atmosphere, 1 third do play but not at the club only at the hotel after the club closes and the other 3rd do get down and get dirty)

Beware the guanlet on the way to the club but it's ok the staff always stop you from leaving when there is trouble at the pub next door.

Too many rules, too many bouncers walking round perving the women

Good side, if your into dancing and loud music its the right place to be

The dress code suits newbies because it is the same as for any other UK nightclub

Lots of posers to watch

But as I said its not for us but lots do like the club so this is just a one sided opinion."

It certainly is a (colourful) one sided opinion. I just wonder (for the record) what if anything, your connection to Chams is (as you are always waxing lyrical about the club!) Like perhaps done any work there?

We are also members of a well known worldwide pay site and they have regular events there which seem to very popular. We are going to give it a try next time on one of their nights. Problem is, after using Clubs in France and elsewhere most places in the UK have a feeling of tackiness about them.

Xtasia is not like chams i go to both, Xtasia you dress up dance flirt and maybe play now and again or just chat, people who run it are lovely and on club nights like sdc 100s go on a normal night if not alot there can feel empty,but thay have lots of diffrent nights there. Last time was there not dirty just had a make over i think. Now chams woman can have towells or dress sexie ... men shorts or towell again some lovely people who run club make you feel very welcome it can be very full on if your looking for sex thats the place can be what ever you like very erotic club . Thay are just very diffrent and both ok in there own ways. JO XXXXXXXX

nothing sleazy about xtasia at all

both clubs offer different things and its your mind set that determines which is best for you

hope you go and make your own mind up xxx

By *onny BonesMan  over a year ago

a block away from heaven

I must say that I quite enjoyed times at the club. Patrons and staff really friendly.

By *rummiePartyManMan  over a year ago

birmingham

I'll be setting up a market stall selling hats, scarves, and rosettes with various club motos on them...you can buy one to show your support for your favourite clubs.

I'm sure that everyone has their own opinions, but some of the "anti" posts are somewhat extreme. The fact that in my experience of meeting the same people at various clubs at various times tells me that the MAJORITY of people like different clubs for different reasons, and they all get visited according to whatever the mood takes them.

As has been said, all clubs are different, and just as tastes are different, what you like and what you don't like will have to be something that you best find out for yourself.

"

It certainly is a (colourful) one sided opinion. I just wonder (for the record) what if anything, your connection to Chams is (as you are always waxing lyrical about the club!) Like perhaps done any work there?

"

I worked at Chameleons in the past, but have only been there twice this year preferring home meets these days.

I will always praise chameleons becuase our personal view is that it is an excellent club, I used to praise Utopia when it was open, I have given good reviews to Partners and the Retro club.

My views on the club were personal and honest heavily pointing out that it was one view that differed from many.

Next Saturday we are hoping to go to Infusion in Blackpool and my views of that club will be just as honest a personal view as I always give. You should read what I have said in the past about Chameleons where I am just as quick to point out that it, like all clubs does not suit everyone and that people should look at the reviews of all the clubs in the area.

I plead not guilty to the charge

"I'll be setting up a market stall selling hats, scarves, and rosettes with various club motos on them...you can buy one to show your support for your favourite clubs.

I'm sure that everyone has their own opinions, but some of the "anti" posts are somewhat extreme. The fact that in my experience of meeting the same people at various clubs at various times tells me that the MAJORITY of people like different clubs for different reasons, and they all get visited according to whatever the mood takes them.

As has been said, all clubs are different, and just as tastes are different, what you like and what you don't like will have to be something that you best find out for yourself."

Honest reviews of a personal opinion should always be given, good or bad

Northants

"

I worked at Chameleons in the past, but have only been there twice this year preferring home meets these days.

I will always praise chameleons becuase our personal view is that it is an excellent club, I used to praise Utopia when it was open, I have given good reviews to Partners and the Retro club.

My views on the club were personal and honest heavily pointing out that it was one view that differed from many.

Next Saturday we are hoping to go to Infusion in Blackpool and my views of that club will be just as honest a personal view as I always give. You should read what I have said in the past about Chameleons where I am just as quick to point out that it, like all clubs does not suit everyone and that people should look at the reviews of all the clubs in the area.

I plead not guilty to the charge "

Ahh! I see!! You wouldn't believe the number of mails I have received telling me what your tie in is or was with chams!

That to me is not an issue. We all praise places we like, but when you try to tarnish a club in the way you did, it shouldn't go unchallenged. The fact that you were deep in with Chams is bound to colour your opinion of a relatively nearby, well used club. Although you are entitled to your opinion, you should perhaps also include a disclaimer!

DISCLAIMER

For the record, we haven't been to Xtasia for about three years. We have never been to Chams because I don't like being forced to walk about in a towel or shorts. We do visit Jaydees, AbFab and may try Club Tease!

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

"

We have never been to Chams because I don't like being forced to walk about in a towel or shorts."

I probably wouldn`t enjoy Xtasia because you can stay in your street clothes, just the same as I didn`t enjoy A&G`s when I attended an aniversery party earlier in the year. Personal choice, of course and I`m NOT knocking your preference Rumour, but I`m afraid I need the swinging a bit more "in my face" to get me into the mood. Also, having a hearing problem prevents me from attending places where there is loud music too, so this thread has been very usefull to me in showing me that Xtasia is not the club for me, but hopefully it will encourage those who like what`s on offer there to attend ... and I hope they have fun and find what they`re looking for when they attend.

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

"We have never been to Chams because I don't like being forced to walk about in a towel or shorts"

We'd be uncomfortable having to comply with that ruling.

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

Xstasia and Chams.....Two different concepts, two different formats, to compare one to the other in such a damning way is ridiculous really.

Both great swinging venues....in different ways.

You can butter it up all you want but I have no tie in with Chameleons, I worked there more than a year ago and rarely visit the club these days, perhaps when I did work there it would have been fair to mention the fact that I worked there, oh hang on, back then I did say that in those days, I should also then mention that I used to be at a school nearby and think all the clubs in the area should be closed in case us schoolchildren wander in by mistake

I also spent a lot of time driving taxis so please nobody ask me for taxi advice.

You are being extreme because you do not like what I said about the club, yet unlike others I was the one that pointed out just how many people do like it, but if you disagree with my personal opinion that is your perogative, I suggest anyone who goes there try it on a Sunday afternoon when the lights are bright and you can see the state of the seats in the play area, and the carpets in all the areas, take a tape measure and check the height in the Attic playrooms and tell me if I am wrong.

Do the curtains come down at certain times during the evening making the dance floor into a large darkroom, yes they do and many love it, but we didn't.

I visited Chameleons for 6 years before I worked there because I like the club, as I said I haven't worked there for nearly 2 years but I still visit because I still love the club.

And nobody is forced to walk round the club in a towel or boxers, you are not being forced because you don't have to go there, the same as those going to Xstasia are not being forced to wear outdoor clothing or remain dressed in certain areas or be nude in other areas because we all have that same choice of going or not going.

And for those that are not aware of Chameleons Dress code, they supply towels for you to use or men can wear boxers and sexy shirts (not rugby or heavy metal t shirts n similar outdoor style t shirts for example) and ladies can wear, lingerie, sexy dresses, sexy outfits etc

mmm just thought i would add we went to chams last year and we went with a cpl from here who at the time were mods on the chat room

both of us ladies were dressed in sexy clothes and yet we were still asked to get undressed or leave

we left

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

The thing is people look for different things from a club, what will suit one wont suit the other. All i know is xtasia was my first club and nearly put me of trying other clubs. Thankfully the next club i went to which happened to be chams was everything i wanted so its just finding the type of club that suits the individuals

Northants

OK Jed, my last post on this!

"You are being extreme because you do not like what I said about the club"

I have not been extreme at all! I just asked the question in light of the damning appraisal of Xtasia!

"And nobody is forced to walk round the club in a towel or boxers, you are not being forced because you don't have to go there"

And if you read what I said, you will see that is why we DON'T go there!

The thing that made me reply was the way you systematically took Xtasia to pieces! Never seen a review so deailed in vitriol as that! I thought it was quite uncalled for.

"Beware the guanlet on the way to the club but it's ok the staff always stop you from leaving when there is trouble at the pub next door.

Too many rules, too many bouncers walking round perving the women"

That bit is from your first post, more to illustrate what I mean, but also to show how unsubstantiated your claims are!

We have never had any trouble walking into or out of the club! We have never even seen trouble at the pub next door.. Speaking over the weekend to people who go now, they can't remember any trouble either!

I don't know what rules you are talking about, Jed! As far as I can remember and have been told by recent visitors, the only rules are the same as most other clubs. They don't have one rule! That patrons MUST wear what the club decides, other than smart casual!

As for Bouncers walking around "perving" the woman??? They are always walking about collecting glasses & bottles and any other crap left on tables and are there to help out in any way necessary. We have never (nor have our friends) seen them perving!

OK, that is me finished! I usually love your posts, Jed. They normally make a lot of sense and I usually agree with what you type. This time you needed pulling up so I did! So lets stop all the fussin and a feudin

No fueding just a difference of opinion on this one, I stand by my own views and experience of the club, but they are substantiated, read the club reviews in the CLUBS section, a few people comment on the "guanlet" and other points that we diliked about the club, there are about a dozen reviews that mention some or all of my views.

I haven't been to the club for a long time but when I had my little B+B in Darlaston I used to drop a lot of guests at Xstasia and often sat opposite the club waiting to collect them, I have witnessed the guanlett on many occasions and even had to move my car once so that they could get more police cars in to quell the trouble at the pub next door.

What I dont like about the club is what many people love about it, on SDC nights it is packed out so my one opinion is relevant only to those who dont like the same as us.

and with that I too end the postings still love ya tho

» Add a new message to this topic