FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > clitoral piercing

clitoral piercing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

ok so just got a clit piercing and wanted to know if any women have found that it has enhanced their sex lives. Or have found that it has hindered. And for them men and women what do u think of this type of piercing?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

what type of piercing was it? how long did you have it done?

actually just gad it done as in like 2 hours ago lol and its an up and down through the clit

evesham

through the actual clit or through the hood?

and 2 hours is not enough time to see if there is any benefit lol the numbing gel will still be wearing off lol

threw the clit and no numbing gel lol

and was just curious to see if anyone could tell me how it turned out for them

evesham

wow - you did it through the actual clit without numbing it!! brave girl lol

i have had my hood done, wouldn't even consider doing it through the clit itself as you do run the risk of reducing sensitivity etc if it is done wrong

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

ive had my hood done.it was made it very very sensitive. and never have any complaints from men infact they luv it and how it feels.

hope this helps.

Ive had mine done about 8 years now, to be honest it hasnt really made a difference at all, im not very sensative there so i had it done hoping it would help matters but it didnt

"threw the clit and no numbing gel lol

and was just curious to see if anyone could tell me how it turned out for them"

My friends went to do a piercing course and was told never to pierce the clit, most places wouldnt touch it wiith a barge pole, you can do sooooooooo much danage its full of nerve endings

oh ment to say in my first post mines the hood lol

By *mbianceWoman  over a year ago

burnham on sea, Somerset

There is no such thing as an actual clit piercing, you can either have it across the hood or through the hood and upwards which makes it look like its through the clit (the best one! lol)i have many piercings and have the very same one you speak of and must say used in the correct way can really emphasise clitoral stimulation! Amazing when you put the ring over the clit and play with it and suck through the middle or even to play with yourself and rub the ball against your clit, i have had clit piercings, belly button and nipple and have to say that the best healer is the clit! i was actually VERY comfortable having sex 12 hrs after the [piercing, go for it girl but some people are idiots so tell them to be careful! its whats the piercings attached to that gives it [pleasure not actually tugging the piercing itself!! Mail me for further info babe xxxxx

ooppss! i'm an idiot! right on my paper it says hood piercing

evesham

"There is no such thing as an actual clit piercing, you can either have it across the hood or through the hood and upwards which makes it look like its through the clit (the best one! lol)i have many piercings and have the very same one you speak of and must say used in the correct way can really emphasise clitoral stimulation! Amazing when you put the ring over the clit and play with it and suck through the middle or even to play with yourself and rub the ball against your clit, i have had clit piercings, belly button and nipple and have to say that the best healer is the clit! i was actually VERY comfortable having sex 12 hrs after the [piercing, go for it girl but some people are idiots so tell them to be careful! its whats the piercings attached to that gives it [pleasure not actually tugging the piercing itself!! Mail me for further info babe xxxxx"

dont wish to sound like a know it all but you can indeed get piercings through the clit itself, have seen pics of it. but i dont think many places do it as Naughtynymphos said due to the potential damage it can cause

By *onyMad123Couple  over a year ago

nottingham/ derby

Got Hood Done and its fab xxxx

» Add a new message to this topic