FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > fetish

fetish

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What qualifies as one? To me its the freaky shit but dont know if thats just extreme stuff?!

Examples n discuss please...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"What qualifies as one? To me its the freaky shit but dont know if thats just extreme stuff?!

"

Essentially a fetish is something a person depends upon to arouse sexual interest ....

It does not have to be extreme hardcore stuff ...

A person may have a fetish for pvc, silk, uniforms or verruca socks .... could be wearing/touching or seeing ...

The biggest and most common fetish .... highly promoted by the media is romance ... the idea that in order to have sex candles/boyzone/rose petals etc must be part of the equation ....

Kirsty

xxx xxx

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"What qualifies as one? To me its the freaky shit but dont know if thats just extreme stuff?!

Essentially a fetish is something a person depends upon to arouse sexual interest ....

It does not have to be extreme hardcore stuff ...

A person may have a fetish for pvc, silk, uniforms or verruca socks .... could be wearing/touching or seeing ...

The biggest and most common fetish .... highly promoted by the media is romance ... the idea that in order to have sex candles/boyzone/rose petals etc must be part of the equation ....

Kirsty

xxx xxx

"

i'd have sex with boyzone - ad a touch of candle wax into the equation and....not to sure what to do with the rose petals lol

By *ngieandMrManCouple  over a year ago

hereford

In the swinging hobby such words as ‘fetish’ do get diluted, Kirsty’s definition is correct, it’s a something that is required for a person to complete their sexual fulfilment, in other words they cannot complete without it.

In this hobby and in general the word is often used to label something that a person likes… ‘foot fetish’ for example will typically mean someone who appreciates feet with painted toe nails in high-heels. However we have met someone with a full on for real foot fetish and we found it very off-putting, having a liking for something and ‘obsession’ can be worlds apart.

fet·ish also fet·ich (ftsh, ftsh)

n.

1. An object that is believed to have magical or spiritual powers, especially such an object associated with animistic or shamanistic religious practices.

2. An object of unreasonably excessive attention or reverence: made a fetish of punctuality.

3. Something, such as a material object or a nonsexual part of the body, that arouses sexual desire and may become necessary for sexual gratification.

4. An abnormally obsessive preoccupation or attachment; a fixation.

Point 3 being the important one, here. Basically sexual fulfilment from a nonsexual object / area / idea.

Hmm so for someone who is turned on by certain things but not obsessed with them do I o don't I have a fetish

eg: a nice pair of legs (on a woman not a chair or table lol) I love to see a nice pair of kegs & visualise them wrapped around me! It's not the be all & end all I just appresiate them - so do I have a leg fetish??

I could say the same about a lot of things I dean to be arousing

"Hmm so for someone who is turned on by certain things but not obsessed with them do I o don't I have a fetish

eg: a nice pair of legs "

I think it's important to say that words like required, obsessed, are not the only words to be associated with a fetish. You can simply "like" as well - example you can like the feel of, get turned on by, Latex but also be able to be sexually fulfilled without it.

As with most things, there are degrees of fetish.

i am glad people have got in thier with the true meaning of fetish rather early in the thread as i do feel the term fetish is thrown around abit

Well all for it if it gets em and keeps em hard.

By *oDownEasyMan  over a year ago

Ayrshire

The technical definition is the one best used, with varying degrees of involvement/desire/arousal.

Sadly the media have built it into a pergorative where any kind of 'alternative' sexuality is concerned.After all, what harm does one man glopping away on his own to his own particular fetish do, or even where more are involved, as long as all parties are OK with it.(Mmm,OK there was that tory MP withthe orange but it is usually fine) After all,if they were all into 'romance'(as Kirsty mention) rather than dung filled sports socks or whatever, it would be different for them. All varying degrees, each to their own.

It's funny how if a chap likes boobs, he's a tit man. If he likes legs he's obvously a leg man or a bum man if that's his thing... But if he likes feet he's a foot fetishist.... Is it only a Fetish when it's something that's not generally looked on as 'the norm'

"It's funny how if a chap likes boobs, he's a tit man. If he likes legs he's obvously a leg man or a bum man if that's his thing... But if he likes feet he's a foot fetishist.... Is it only a Fetish when it's something that's not generally looked on as 'the norm'"

Well, as per the dictionary:

Something, such as a material object or a nonsexual part of the body, that arouses sexual desire and may become necessary for sexual gratification.

That's exactly what it is.

so feet are not a fetish since they are very very sexual and full of interesting nerve endings. mmmmm

Can unshaven genitalia now be seen as a fetish, as shaved appears to be the norm especially in this world ?

"Can unshaven genitalia now be seen as a fetish, as shaved appears to be the norm especially in this world ?

"

Do you think the actual hair is the fetish as opposed to the unshaven nature?

I do.

"Can unshaven genitalia now be seen as a fetish, as shaved appears to be the norm especially in this world ?

"

wow, I was thinking the very same thing but due to not wanting to be gunned down was reluctant to mention it. Wait fer it!

I do."

Yes I do, shaved has become my preference since entering this world.

After experiencing both unshaven/shaved genitalia I have unexpectedly realised that I now find unshaven etc a turn off.

Male bit here.

I don't often contribute but this reminds me of something. When I was younger, I had a g/f who wasn't shaved. To this day I remember the site of her pubs sticking to my cock as I pulled out, the feel of them around me as I thrust.

Bloody horrible. Shaven all the way from then on!

Wow! Thanks guys, very interesting reading...who said swinging wasnt educational?!

Think i get the gist then, and based on the definition clearly dont have any fetishes myself...not sure how to feel about that lol

"Wow! Thanks guys, very interesting reading...who said swinging wasnt educational?!

Think i get the gist then, and based on the definition clearly dont have any fetishes myself...not sure how to feel about that lol

"

Should feel perfectly ok about it

By *yber pimpMan  over a year ago

durham area

I do.

Yes I do, shaved has become my preference since entering this world.

After experiencing both unshaven/shaved genitalia I have unexpectedly realised that I now find unshaven etc a turn off. "

i would be more inclined to classify that as a preference rather than a fetish

"Wow! Thanks guys, very interesting reading...who said swinging wasnt educational?!

Should feel perfectly ok about it "

A guy was quite suggestive that I MUST have one, hence the original question, but guess i just have preferences or maybe a cock fetish haha

Yes, I've heard people who insist "everyone" has some fetish but generally I think these people can't differentiate between a fetish and a preference.

» Add a new message to this topic