FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Men get a grip

Men get a grip

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok I thought as I have seen so many rant statuses from my friends list and on browsing on fab I'd just throw this out there to all the men who think ladies who don't respond and delete deserve abuse. They don't, simple guys, just because you send a message and you don't see the girl on your "who looked at you bit" it doesn't mean they haven't. It probably means they have and your not for them. So sending an abusive mail on follow up isn't an appropriate response IS IT!!!. Girls are on here for fun, exitment and pleasure do you realy think that your giving any by being a misogynist. Chill out guys and fab happy not angry, your just spoiling this site for everybody else.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

[Removed by poster at 23/01/15 14:19:03]

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"[Removed by poster at 23/01/15 14:19:03]"

Crawler...

Thought this was gonna be a thread on a new wanking technique then.....I'll get my pants back on I guess..

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

My hero *swoon*

Ummmmmmm ok boss

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

What a lovely post

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

We have a White Knight.......ladies please take note

"What a lovely post "

And he has such lovely shiny armour

you looking for brownie points . lol ok we will give you some for standing up for the woman here on fab . Its not nice getting nasty mail .

"[Removed by poster at 23/01/15 14:19:03]

Crawler..."

not at all. When was the last time a girl sent you abuse after not responding

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

ps: nobody spoils the site for me, I make my own enjoyment here.

"you looking for brownie points . lol ok we will give you some for standing up for the woman here on fab . Its not nice getting nasty mail ."
dnot want brownie points just a level playing feild

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

You tell 'em Dunkin!

And please note ladies of the north west this thread has nothing to do with the fact the gentleman is looking for a meet tonight......

Crawler... not at all. When was the last time a girl sent you abuse after not responding"

I'm sure the ladies are more than capable of fighting their own corner and know full well how to report and block. Or are you under the impression that women need looking after???

Crawler..."

Lol

Doesn't bother me if they send abusive messages, i enjoy blocking those type of guys and then spending a minute fantasizing that i ruined their day by ignoring their advances. Then i get back on with whatever i was doing...

"You tell 'em Dunkin!

And please note ladies of the north west this thread has nothing to do with the fact the gentleman is looking for a meet tonight......"

no it doesn't I'm taking it down cos I'm busy tonight lol

By *asmanian TigerMan  over a year ago

lala land

Does anyone smell something

"Does anyone smell something "

Yeah sorry...Had Curry last night.

Crawler... not at all. When was the last time a girl sent you abuse after not responding

I'm sure the ladies are more than capable of fighting their own corner and know full well how to report and block. Or are you under the impression that women need looking after???"

no I'm not just sick of seeing that girls get abuse and that is all

Crawler... not at all. When was the last time a girl sent you abuse after not responding

I'm sure the ladies are more than capable of fighting their own corner and know full well how to report and block. Or are you under the impression that women need looking after??? no I'm not just sick of seeing that girls get abuse and that is all"

What about couples? Single blokes? Bi? Gay? Tv/Ts? I take it that's ok then?

Chivalry or marketing? You decide

I got called a fat ugly whore last week because a guy wasn't happy I took him off my friends list x

think what you like. I personally don't care tbh. At least I have the balls to say it

I'm sure the ladies are more than capable of fighting their own corner and know full well how to report and block. Or are you under the impression that women need looking after???

no I'm not just sick of seeing that girls get abuse and that is all"

Nothing wrong with fighting someone elses corner for them OP, shows empathy. Sticking together can be a positive trait.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

To be fair to the OP, he meant well.

In my swinging life and not just Fab, 4 sites and clubs I have encountered thieves, hustlers, liars, manipulators, moochers & STD infected and the common denominator was they all had a vagina

So, your intent was honourable but there are good and bad in all groupings.

Good luck

[Removed by poster at 23/01/15 14:37:32]

Go forth good Sir Gallahad.....in the name of truth and justice lol

By *rtemisiaWoman  over a year ago

Norwich

"Thought this was gonna be a thread on a new wanking technique then.....I'll get my pants back on I guess.."

Hehe love it!

Good shout

But you are preaching to the wrong crowd,

Its a very small percentage that are on/read the forums that send abusive messages

"To be fair to the OP, he meant well.

In my swinging life and not just Fab, 4 sites and clubs I have encountered thieves, hustlers, liars, manipulators, moochers & STD infected and the common denominator was they all had a vagina fair point, there are shitty men and women. But this is only to do with my experience on fab. I have come across some female players on here but hey all they did was play me slightly that's all

So, your intent was honourable but there are good and bad in all groupings.

Good luck "

We've all become cynical bastards haven't we?

"What a lovely post

And he has such lovely shiny armour "

hmm I usually encounter the tards in tin foil

"What a lovely post

And he has such lovely shiny armour

hmm I usually encounter the tards in tin foil "

Well, a tin foil hat is a vital forum accessory. And tres chic to boot.

Crawler... not at all. When was the last time a girl sent you abuse after not responding"

That was harsh of me, I meant sycophant

By *onyneMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

Hard to disagree with what you say...

Overpowering smell of BS, glad it's not just me

"We've all become cynical bastards haven't we? "

That's the single male recession for you

"Does anyone smell something think what you like. I personally don't care tbh. At least I have the balls to say it"

It does just come across as a little bit crawly is all I think folks are trying to say....

I think most lasses are hardy enough to defend themselves so rarely need a defender ya know....it's a good sentiment you have mind.....you'll work out how fickle a place this can be......

Put the lady's (or any group for that matter) down, you'll be lynched, defend them to vigourously, you'll get the piss taken and called white night...

If its how you feel though and still feel the need to say it then please do as its who you are

*Courtesy of the department of zero help*

"What a lovely post

And he has such lovely shiny armour "

Hasn't had his metal tested then....

To all the peeps on here who are thinking this is some kind of promotional thing or a kind of bull shit thing it's not. I've been thinking of putting this on for a few days. Think of me what you will. You all have opinions, and some are valid and some aren't but there yours to own.

By *irty filthy milfWoman  over a year ago

somewhere only i know!

Nice to finally see a guy saying exactly what I'm thinking!! Sick of using the block option right now

"To all the peeps on here who are thinking this is some kind of promotional thing or a kind of bull shit thing it's not. I've been thinking of putting this on for a few days. Think of me what you will. You all have opinions, and some are valid and some aren't but there yours to own."

I think it's for the ladies to make these kind of statements that have been treated in this way.

Fair play if you're using it as a marketing tool, and I respect all opinions but you haven't walked in the shoes of those who are able to say this with authority.

You're like the white middle class white collar liberal guy screaming about racism.

Noble yet not credible....

"Ok I thought as I have seen so many rant statuses from my friends list and on browsing on fab I'd just throw this out there to all the men who think ladies who don't respond and delete deserve abuse. They don't, simple guys, just because you send a message and you don't see the girl on your "who looked at you bit" it doesn't mean they haven't. It probably means they have and your not for them. So sending an abusive mail on follow up isn't an appropriate response IS IT!!!. Girls are on here for fun, exitment and pleasure do you realy think that your giving any by being a misogynist. Chill out guys and fab happy not angry, your just spoiling this site for everybody else."

What about the women on here? And the ladies?

The ones who are not looking to meet and are just here to chat?

The inability of people (not just men) to respect others is shocking. The need for some people to throw their toys out of the pram and send abusive emails is something that a forum post won't address.

I accept that an abusive message is horrible, but it shows the message sender is an arse and one to avoid. Block. Report. Delete.

If soneone is a thundercunt who hurls abuse, they aren't going to read your post and think "oh, fair point, I'll change my ways".

Will you be patrolling the forums to protect the vunerable, or are you just trying to curry favour with the girls?

"To all the peeps on here who are thinking this is some kind of promotional thing or a kind of bull shit thing it's not. I've been thinking of putting this on for a few days. Think of me what you will. You all have opinions, and some are valid and some aren't but there yours to own."

It did not come over well. Are you a female?

"Ok I thought as I have seen so many rant statuses from my friends list and on browsing on fab I'd just throw this out there to all the men who think ladies who don't respond and delete deserve abuse. They don't, simple guys, just because you send a message and you don't see the girl on your "who looked at you bit" it doesn't mean they haven't. It probably means they have and your not for them. So sending an abusive mail on follow up isn't an appropriate response IS IT!!!. Girls are on here for fun, exitment and pleasure do you realy think that your giving any by being a misogynist. Chill out guys and fab happy not angry, your just spoiling this site for everybody else.

The inability of people (not just men) to respect others is shocking. The need for some people to throw their toys out of the pram and send abusive emails is something that a forum post won't address.

I accept that an abusive message is horrible, but it shows the message sender is an arse and one to avoid. Block. Report. Delete.

If soneone is a thundercunt who hurls abuse, they aren't going to read your post and think "oh, fair point, I'll change my ways".

Will you be patrolling the forums to protect the vunerable, or are you just trying to curry favour with the girls? "

Thundercunt....Now that's a Marvel Hero I'd love to see

"To all the peeps on here who are thinking this is some kind of promotional thing or a kind of bull shit thing it's not. I've been thinking of putting this on for a few days. Think of me what you will. You all have opinions, and some are valid and some aren't but there yours to own.

Do you know who I am. Do you know my life history. Have you walked in my shoes since I was born, no you haven't. So how can you say I am incapable. ???

I think it's for the ladies to make these kind of statements that have been treated in this way.

Fair play if you're using it as a marketing tool, and I respect all opinions but you haven't walked in the shoes of those who are able to say this with authority.

You're like the white middle class white collar liberal guy screaming about racism.

Noble yet not credible....

"

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"you looking for brownie points . lol ok we will give you some for standing up for the woman here on fab . Its not nice getting nasty mail ."

I had one of them this week, single word only content, began with C. Presumably because I didn't send a trillion pics, though he didn't ask for them. It's bizarre how some people operate.

"Ok I thought as I have seen so many rant statuses from my friends list and on browsing on fab I'd just throw this out there to all the men who think ladies who don't respond and delete deserve abuse. They don't, simple guys, just because you send a message and you don't see the girl on your "who looked at you bit" it doesn't mean they haven't. It probably means they have and your not for them. So sending an abusive mail on follow up isn't an appropriate response IS IT!!!. Girls are on here for fun, exitment and pleasure do you realy think that your giving any by being a misogynist. Chill out guys and fab happy not angry, your just spoiling this site for everybody else.

Will you be patrolling the forums to protect the vunerable, or are you just trying to curry favour with the girls?

Thundercunt....Now that's a Marvel Hero I'd love to see "

Thunder, thunder, thundercunts, Ho!

Thundercunts are on the site,

Thundercunts are loose!

Mail the ladies, call them whores,

Hurl at them abuse!

Thunder, thunder, thunder, thundercunts!

I still think crawler was funnier

"

I still think crawler was funnier

"

true

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

"Ok I thought as I have seen so many rant statuses from my friends list and on browsing on fab I'd just throw this out there to all the men who think ladies who don't respond and delete deserve abuse. They don't, simple guys, just because you send a message and you don't see the girl on your "who looked at you bit" it doesn't mean they haven't. It probably means they have and your not for them. So sending an abusive mail on follow up isn't an appropriate response IS IT!!!. Girls are on here for fun, exitment and pleasure do you realy think that your giving any by being a misogynist. Chill out guys and fab happy not angry, your just spoiling this site for everybody else."

I'd like this one to be 'president' please. Should have a special rossette next to your name

What about women and couples that sends abuse back, even tho you have send a nice message?

"Chivalry or marketing? You decide "

"

Thunder, thunder, thundercunts, Ho!

Thundercunts are on the site,

Thundercunts are loose!

Mail the ladies, call them whores,

Hurl at them abuse!

Thunder, thunder, thunder, thundercunts!"

I have just splurted coffee over my desk I wish I had cone up with that! Funny as fuck!

what have men to get a grip of?

"What about women and couples that sends abuse back, even tho you have send a nice message? "

Putting "Please" after "Can I fuck you" does not constitute a nice message ffs!!

"What about women and couples that sends abuse back, even tho you have send a nice message?

Putting "Please" after "Can I fuck you" does not constitute a nice message ffs!!

"

lol I didn't, all I said once was, hey nice pic, fancy some sex fun this week

"What about women and couples that sends abuse back, even tho you have send a nice message? "

That's terrible. People should be sending abuse to you without waiting for a message.

"What about women and couples that sends abuse back, even tho you have send a nice message?

That's terrible. People should be sending abuse to you without waiting for a message."

no they shouldn't, they are adults, not kids.

lol I didn't, all I said once was, hey nice pic, fancy some sex fun this week "

Ah so it's only me you send that to? lol

Ah so it's only me you send that to? lol"

No not you lol a couple and woman

Ah so it's only me you send that to? lolNo not you lol a couple and woman "

Pmsl

Well at least he is consistent in everything he says

By *oxesMan  over a year ago

Southend, Essex

I've never understood this 9 month I've been on here and only met 1couple it does make you think it's a waste of time but then again I don't message every woman and her cat and never would I ever send a message twice I'm not desperate and what I want takes effort from both sides I've had conversations with women but then I get dis intrested because the effort isn't there on there part but who can blame them when there getting 100s of messages and 80% are fantasist 10% are abusive idiots and the good 10% get overlooked for them reasons socials are the way to go or so I've heard but don't really fancy going to clubs on ya own not knowing anyone anyway that's my rant it's weekend lets all have big smiles and happy weekend DUDE X

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Come on now, give the man a break, he probably means well, whatever his intention

To the OP....welcome to the forum, as you can see we are all a bunch of cynics But don't let it put you off as it can be a fun place on here at times

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Thought this was gonna be a thread on a new wanking technique then.....I'll get my pants back on I guess.."

A block button was made for this reason and many more. Apply the block button and moan no more,guess ladies and gents know how to use it.

"Come on now, give the man a break, he probably means well, whatever his intention

To the OP....welcome to the forum, as you can see we are all a bunch of cynics But don't let it put you off as it can be a fun place on here at times "

thanks for the sentiment. My reasons for the post are clear I think. No agenda just what's rattling around in my head. Nice to see it provoked a bit of debating though.

"I've never understood this 9 month I've been on here and only met 1couple it does make you think it's a waste of time but then again I don't message every woman and her cat and never would I ever send a message twice I'm not desperate and what I want takes effort from both sides I've had conversations with women but then I get dis intrested because the effort isn't there on there part but who can blame them when there getting 100s of messages and 80% are fantasist 10% are abusive idiots and the good 10% get overlooked for them reasons socials are the way to go or so I've heard but don't really fancy going to clubs on ya own not knowing anyone anyway that's my rant it's weekend lets all have big smiles and happy weekend DUDE X"

Are your statistics scientifically proven ?

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Come on now, give the man a break, he probably means well, whatever his intention

To the OP....welcome to the forum, as you can see we are all a bunch of cynics But don't let it put you off as it can be a fun place on here at times thanks for the sentiment. My reasons for the post are clear I think. No agenda just what's rattling around in my head. Nice to see it provoked a bit of debating though."

To be fair, whatever your intention it does come across a but white knight sort of thing.

I wouldn't take too much notice of peoples status anyway, if people were that bothered about single mens mails they would block all men and mail the ones they want instead,

I'm sure the ladies are more than capable of fighting their own corner and know full well how to report and block. Or are you under the impression that women need looking after??? no I'm not just sick of seeing that girls get abuse and that is all

What about couples? Single blokes? Bi? Gay? Tv/Ts? I take it that's ok then?"

Someone mentioned a "profile help" business.

After this thread - I reckon I could make a small fortune with a "Thread sentence, paragraph and punctuation" business........

"Someone mentioned a "profile help" business.

After this thread - I reckon I could make a small fortune with a "Thread sentence, paragraph and punctuation" business........"

I wondered what the OP meant by exitment.

Excitement or excrement ?

To the OP....welcome to the forum, as you can see we are all a bunch of cynics But don't let it put you off as it can be a fun place on here at times "

Cynics? Us?

Actually, yes, you have a point.

Guilty as charged

"I've never understood this 9 month I've been on here and only met 1couple it does make you think it's a waste of time but then again I don't message every woman and her cat and never would I ever send a message twice I'm not desperate and what I want takes effort from both sides I've had conversations with women but then I get dis intrested because the effort isn't there on there part but who can blame them when there getting 100s of messages and 80% are fantasist 10% are abusive idiots and the good 10% get overlooked for them reasons socials are the way to go or so I've heard but don't really fancy going to clubs on ya own not knowing anyone anyway that's my rant it's weekend lets all have big smiles and happy weekend DUDE X

Are your statistics scientifically proven ? "

signed by Einstein himself

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

"You tell 'em Dunkin!

And please note ladies of the north west this thread has nothing to do with the fact the gentleman is looking for a meet tonight......"

Dunkin,??

Imw now wanting some donuts... Anybody got any donuts..

Actually i think the OP has mistyped.....i think it was meant to say "women get a grip".....It's the women with the constantly whinging statuses that need to get a grip and learn to use the block button

By *ngel n tedCouple  over a year ago

maidstone

I got a grip of my self about half hour ago

» Add a new message to this topic