FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > layby fun

layby fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Layby fun seems to be all for the gay or bi guy's these days must be a lot of truck driver who enjoy a bit of cock or transvestite sex I have heard !!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Layby fun seems to be all for the gay or bi guy's these days must be a lot of truck driver who enjoy a bit of cock or transvestite sex I have heard !!"
not many tarts in laybys........ they get what they get

"Layby fun seems to be all for the gay or bi guy's these days must be a lot of truck driver who enjoy a bit of cock or transvestite sex I have heard !!"
I once followed a trucker from a service area having given him the come on there and flashed him to pull over in to the next layby. I climbed up in to his cab and had a lovely fuck. Although not fully dressed he was wearing tights under his trousers......

By *urph6969Man  over a year ago

Chadwell St mary

as i am a trucker ive only ever seen one cpl play in a layby

There's a few places it still goes on. The North Devon Link Road is one.

By *otsMan  over a year ago

Higham

I've seen a few but they ain't the best places

I'd rather meet others and move else where

Most are now being cut back because of all the press and fly tipping anyway now

"as i am a trucker ive only ever seen one cpl play in a layby"
You probably spend to much time on motorways as most layby action takes place on the lesser roads. I tend to pick up on motorways at the services and do them there before continuing my journey.

Chadwell St mary

"as i am a trucker ive only ever seen one cpl play in a layby You probably spend to much time on motorways as most layby action takes place on the lesser roads. I tend to pick up on motorways at the services and do them there before continuing my journey. "
what roads do you be on?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Once had a great 3-some with a couple in a camper van on the A59 @ Skipbridge but sadly only once

"Layby fun seems to be all for the gay or bi guy's these days must be a lot of truck driver who enjoy a bit of cock or transvestite sex I have heard !! I once followed a trucker from a service area having given him the come on there and flashed him to pull over in to the next layby. I climbed up in to his cab and had a lovely fuck. Although not fully dressed he was wearing tights under his trousers...... "

It's moments like that , I wish I was a trucker

Chadwell St mary

"Layby fun seems to be all for the gay or bi guy's these days must be a lot of truck driver who enjoy a bit of cock or transvestite sex I have heard !! I once followed a trucker from a service area having given him the come on there and flashed him to pull over in to the next layby. I climbed up in to his cab and had a lovely fuck. Although not fully dressed he was wearing tights under his trousers......

It's moments like that , I wish I was a trucker "

its not all fun being a trucker

"Layby fun seems to be all for the gay or bi guy's these days must be a lot of truck driver who enjoy a bit of cock or transvestite sex I have heard !! I once followed a trucker from a service area having given him the come on there and flashed him to pull over in to the next layby. I climbed up in to his cab and had a lovely fuck. Although not fully dressed he was wearing tights under his trousers......

It's moments like that , I wish I was a trucker its not all fun being a trucker "

I think that was said tongue in cheek. Try for me in A12 and A13 and often in the services on the M25.....Clacket Lane is a favourite haunt.

Tbh laybys are lots of fun. I have played in laybys lots if times . After driving home from somewhere. Hiding in plain sight. Secret spots are often patrolled to pick up doggers but when last have u seen cars being checked up on by police.for being in a lay by.

traffic speeding past and a lady riding ur cock at 60mph wow!!

Chadwell St mary

It's moments like that , I wish I was a trucker its not all fun being a trucker I think that was said tongue in cheek. Try for me in A12 and A13 and often in the services on the M25.....Clacket Lane is a favourite haunt. "

ummm!i be in chadwell st mary very often just off the a13

» Add a new message to this topic