FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Just on here to chat

Just on here to chat

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ignblack68 OP   Man  over a year ago

Blackburn

Okay I understand the sociability of meeeting new poeple,but what I don't understand is when people say just on here to chat it's swinging site,surely there's all the social sites just to chat, don't get me wrong I do like to be sociable and chat but we're here to have sexual fun maybe someone could make me understand am pretty open.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We're not looking for new meets at the moment. At some point we probably will be. Only interested in the forums and chatting to people we know.

What's the issue?

Some may not be able to meet just yet but want to chat and get to know potential meets for when they can. Everyone can run their profile how they like. If you don't like it don't chat and move along.

Blackburn

[Removed by poster at 24/01/15 16:22:57]

Its good to take time off from meeting as it becomes boring after a time like most things when around 24/7.

Blackburn

"Some may not be able to meet just yet but want to chat and get to know potential meets for when they can. Everyone can run their profile how they like. If you don't like it don't chat and move along."

Well I appreciate that I just wanted to know poeples opinion no need to say move along

Blackburn

Thank you for your replies I just want opinions nothing deep am not judging

And last year I was ill with kidney stones in hospital 5 times ... I was not good for months so I would come on be part of forums only.

I get very little play time. Mainly attend big socials and go to clubs. I use fab to chat with people I've meet inbetween visits. Yes there are other social sitesl, but I doubt I could go on the net mums forum and ask for advice about the best position to do DP or discuss the pros/cons of rimming. Yet here .......

"Some may not be able to meet just yet but want to chat and get to know potential meets for when they can. Everyone can run their profile how they like. If you don't like it don't chat and move along.

Well I appreciate that I just wanted to know poeples opinion no need to say move along "

meant move along to the next profile wasn't being nasty to you

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

"Okay I understand the sociability of meeeting new poeple,but what I don't understand is when people say just on here to chat it's swinging site,surely there's all the social sites just to chat, don't get me wrong I do like to be sociable and chat but we're here to have sexual fun maybe someone could make me understand am pretty open."

I'm unable to meet at the moment so have hidden my profile. Is the suggestion that if I'm not meeting I should delete my account? Why? I'm not here for anyone but me so the condition of my profile is pretty much my business.

I hate people thinking EVERYONE on the site HAS to meet someone..I have no problems how anyone uses the site.

People who promise you nothing are always good in my book.

and no its not facebook...we all know that...but it doesnt mean we have try to bend people to our will does it?-and then think we should exclude them from the site for not meeting anyone.

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"Okay I understand the sociability of meeeting new poeple,but what I don't understand is when people say just on here to chat it's swinging site,surely there's all the social sites just to chat, don't get me wrong I do like to be sociable and chat but we're here to have sexual fun maybe someone could make me understand am pretty open."

Simple. Not everyone wants the same thing you do or uses the site the way you do.

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"I hate people thinking EVERYONE on the site HAS to meet someone..I have no problems how anyone uses the site.

People who promise you nothing are always good in my book.

and no its not facebook...we all know that...but it doesnt mean we have try to bend people to our will does it?-and then think we should exclude them from the site for not meeting anyone."

Or for meeting too many. Or for being single. Or for not being photo-verified. Or for being straight. Or bi. Or gay. Or TG...

Maybe they were being polite to you and not particularly interested.

By *hyllyphyllyMan  over a year ago

Bradford

I'm only on here to chat. If I get a meet, yay. If more guys thought of this site that way, they would be less moaning topics

"We're not looking for new meets at the moment. At some point we probably will be. Only interested in the forums and chatting to people we know.

What's the issue?"

Same here, my profile! If I only want to chat whys it an issue to anyone else??

I'm only interested in chatting and the forums because no one wants to meet me :0( lolso I have no choice

I'm just on chatting, for personal reasons cant meet at present, though will be again at some point.

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

"We're not looking for new meets at the moment. At some point we probably will be. Only interested in the forums and chatting to people we know.

What's the issue?"

That'd pretty much what my profile says..

I'm not deleting it all and losing all my veri's to start over again in a few months

Blackburn

Okay thanks for your replies I'm only just trying to get opinions I'm not trying to Slator anybody and you all have a valid point I understand more now

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

I don't use Fab to arrange meets, that is why I say this is a chat only profile.

I do meet, but only in clubs, and after I wrote chat only I stopped getting the chancers and those that can't read asking if I were free that night, if I wanted to go to their hotel, if they could take me to a club etc.

And by chat I don't mean dirty

"I'm only interested in chatting and the forums because no one wants to meet me :0( lolso I have no choice "

You've not been here long...patience man lol...I'm sure there's plenty who'd want to meet

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

I'm only meeting people i know ,i'm always upfront and tell anyone who messages me this

» Add a new message to this topic