FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Read but not replied or deleted.

Read but not replied or deleted.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So is it a good ur a bad sign if your message is read but not deleted? If not interested do most people delete straight away?

What's the etiquette with further messages, as My message falls further down the inbox it is easier to be overlooked?

Thoughts please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If I'm really interested I usually reply straight away, if I'm not sure I may just leave it read, if I'm definitely not interested I delete ..just my own thoughts though

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

If they don't reply, they aren't interested.

By *umpleteazerWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

I very rarely delete anything, even if not interested

Thanks that is like what I would do too

"I very rarely delete anything, even if not interested"

Then just wait and do a mass delete?

I would think that if someone doesn't get back to you pretty quickly they're not interested tbh. I know I reply straight away if I think I might be

You'll drive yourself mad if you keep looking.

I try to delete, and have intentions of replying to other's it doesn't always work though.

"I very rarely delete anything, even if not interested

Then just wait and do a mass delete? "

No not even that.

They just go/fall off the line of messages eventually

"If they don't reply, they aren't interested."

Cuts so deep but most likely true.

In my opinion single males have a hard time getting through due to the minority that think it's ok to say "fancy a fuck?" Not all read messages are just ignored, as most are couples, one will read then get opinion from other half, it doesn't mean you have automatically been ignored, but there's a chance you have, most single males are respectful and respect others boundaries or requirements.. Then there's the ones who just send a friend request randomly or like I said before "fancy a fuck" it's them who make it harder for the genuine honest single males, but keep up the search, I'm rooting for you pal.

It's difficult to keep track of who you have messaged. I can sometimes be brutal and block once I don't get a reply but them I could be cutting off my nose to spite my face

My advice is for you to delete all sent messages and deal with any replies that do come your way, good luck

"In my opinion single males have a hard time getting through due to the minority that think it's ok to say "fancy a fuck?" Not all read messages are just ignored, as most are couples, one will read then get opinion from other half, it doesn't mean you have automatically been ignored, but there's a chance you have, most single males are respectful and respect others boundaries or requirements.. Then there's the ones who just send a friend request randomly or like I said before "fancy a fuck" it's them who make it harder for the genuine honest single males, but keep up the search, I'm rooting for you pal."

Thanks yeh I know what you mean at least I'm now verified, that is half the battle.

"My advice is for you to delete all sent messages and deal with any replies that do come your way, good luck "

a great suggestion thanks

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

If it's a message asking both of us for a meet, we would obviously need to discuss with the other, so that would mean a delay in responding.

If I read a message and really want him to see it as soon as he logs on, I'll then mark it as unread so he can see it straightaway

READ profiles as well as drooling over piccies too. Most profiles will guide you as to whether its worth you making an approach. My own way is if they can't be bothered reading the profile, I can't be bothered explaining the instant deletion.

Op in my experience you'll drive yourself mad this way, the whole 'will they reply, I sent the message 3 hours ago and they've logged in since then... Why won't they reply?!' thing is futile and ultimately leads to desperation. Relax, send messages to those that appeal and to whom you will appeal to too, not just because they're close. In the meantime get yourself out to clubs and socials, you'll meet so many more people that way than by sending blind messages

Been to clubs and socials (that's where I got my veri's) just when your looking for what your looking for they don't always deliver. Although they are still fun.

I agree trying to rationalise behaviour on here is the first step on the road to madness.

Best not to dwell on things you have no control over.

I would also advise deleting sent message instantly after you have sent it, all this will do is prevent you checking sents all the time, and you will get a surprise if you get a positive response, it won't change the way people are towards single males.. But the time you save looking at sents you can find different people to try.

Thanks for the suggestions. I have started deleting my sent and anyone in my hotlist I message I will remove to save dwelling over (well unless they have particularly naughty pics)

By *emon tart Double creamCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

We never ever check if a message of ours has been read/deleted. That way if we get a message great, if not no hard feelings.

Lol first world problems,status of msgs in swingers inbox,such a worry!

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman  over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

On my single profile unread but not deleted means I may be interested but want to maybe come back to your profile again or don't have the time that very second to compose a reply

On my couples profile it means I'm possibly interested but other half needs to read for final decision

In both cases delete means not interested. But everyone's different x

They are interested. Keep sending them messages until they reply!

By *igertigerCouple (MM)  over a year ago

cc

deletion means not interested....read only....hopefully we'll get back to you when we have more time.

Well I'm now deleting sent msgs straight away to save getting bogged down in checking.

» Add a new message to this topic