FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > When the lady likes to see her fella receive oral from a guy

When the lady likes to see her fella receive oral from a guy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uckUGuyz OP   Man  over a year ago

Visiting....hotel...

Recently i have met some ladies who have asked me to blow their fella. I have gone along and met with 2 couples now and of course have obliged by giving the guy a bj while the lady watches (and on one occasion masturbated). Out of courtesy i have not asked any questions but I am curious whether this is experimental or does the lady get a kick out of it? I hear my str8 mates going on about their fantasy being their missus and another girl but is this the same thing? I wonder if anyone might shed a light on this as i dont want to offend my couple friends and certainly dont want to put a spanner in the works. Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *adcowWoman  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

personally i love seeing two guys suck each other off and sharing their cock s with me before coming over me. such a turn on. i have been lucky enough to have played with a few who have been happy to oblige

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

course its the same thing

whats the difference between a guy wanting to see his mrs with a woman or a women wanting to see her fella with a guy?

I don't understand what you're asking!

By *altonMan  over a year ago

prescot

The BBW I play with loves meeting bi guys. She gets even hornier which is good all round.

And believe me you havnt had a blow job until you've had one with a tongue probin you're arse at the same time. Mmmmm

i love watching men suck cock or wank each other

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Women watching man on man

Men watching fem on fem

And enjoying it....

What a fucking liberty.......

only seen it once yes turned me on...x

The first time i saw hubby being sucked by another guy was a bit strange for me but must admit it turns me on a lot sitting back and watching xxx Lois xxx

By *iamondladyWoman  over a year ago

titsville

Yes I find it a huge turn on too.

By *ollie_JCouple  over a year ago

London

We tend to double team

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Massive turn on just same as guys loving watching woman woman action

can still remember my first 2 bi guy meet was just awsome and incredibly horny xxxxx

I think its the same for men to watch women as it is for women to watch the men. I know Mandy gets really turned on watching. Usually starts with Mandy and myself sharing then she will move down on on me or just watch. I know guys have more of a problem with it, not to long ago i did but i just think now that if it turns Mandy on and im ok them why not, i would like to see her go down on a woman so fairs fair.

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Women watching man on man

Men watching fem on fem

And enjoying it....

What a fucking liberty......."

It's a sad reflection of the kind of society we live in.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Men watching fem on fem

And enjoying it....

"

well for me it is ...

train goes into tunnel... not train and train bumper to bumper...

thats just weird

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Men watching fem on fem

And enjoying it....

well for me it is ...

train goes into tunnel... not train and train bumper to bumper...

thats just weird "

Pffft!

You'll be one of these "any holes a goal" single guys then?

You get the rest of us a bad name!

(and as soon as i work out the train metaphor, i'll get back to you)

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"

(and as soon as i work out the train metaphor, i'll get back to you)"

sighs wearily......

train = mans dangly

tunnel = ladies cavern of desire.

do I need to continue ?

Have to admit, I do enjoy my bi playful side and of course find so much more fun when the woman gets off on watching the guys play, especially if she makes it known!

Enjoying watching my mouth slide down her partners cock ooops getting caught in the moment again there!

Also a huge turn on if she joins in, kissing and snogging round a hard cock!

And then the couple sharing mine after! mmmmmmmmm yummy!!!!

Anyway, what was the question? Drifted off there for a minute!

London

Yes I didn't understand it either

If it were a straight guy saying it i would

"

(and as soon as i work out the train metaphor, i'll get back to you)

sighs wearily......

train = mans dangly

tunnel = ladies cavern of desire.

do I need to continue ?

"

I get the train bit I get the tunnel bit, just puzzled by the bumper to bumper comparison?

even though on the forums it is easy to see alot of women really like the idea not many women admit face to face to liking watching two men oddly

I don't get the OP full stop!

A couple contacting a GAY not bi man with his user name would be for the females enjoyment so why the question?

A lot of women I have spoken to even outside swinging have confessed to getting turned on by the thought of watching a man take another man's cock into their mouth and sucking it. However, there's a lot less who get turned on by the actual penetrational anal sex.

I think part of the fantasy for a lady is the whole taboo breaking and novelty value, but also the scene of two men in pleasure, which I guess men have when watching two women licking each other?

"even though on the forums it is easy to see alot of women really like the idea not many women admit face to face to liking watching two men oddly "

Major turn on two men playing although I wouldn't want to join them!

By *ittle-Miss-MuffetCouple  over a year ago

Chester / North Wales

"course its the same thing

whats the difference between a guy wanting to see his mrs with a woman or a women wanting to see her fella with a guy?"

Its a big difference watching two men as to watching two women. That's not to say it's not a massive turn on, and something I'd like to do more of.

By *ittle-Miss-MuffetCouple  over a year ago

Chester / North Wales

"even though on the forums it is easy to see alot of women really like the idea not many women admit face to face to liking watching two men oddly "

Think it depends what they are doing. An intimate act such as a Bj, yes. Actual fucking? Not really.

The ladies who have admitted it to me all seem to concur that they would love to join in playing with a couple of guys who were stroking and eating each other, although not if bum fun was involved (knowing where it's been I guess, lol)

Got to be honest, i'm REALLY surprised by this. didnt know that many women liked the idea !!!

By *et_n_WildCouple  over a year ago

Pontypridd

"I wonder if anyone might shed a light on this as i dont want to offend my couple friends and certainly dont want to put a spanner in the works. Thanks"

To me its the height of kinkyness.

You will most probably get more insight if you do ask the couples. I'm sure it would not offend, asking questions and showing interest will give you brownie points.

By *Y MAN n MECouple  over a year ago

FIFE

" The ladies who have admitted it to me all seem to concur that they would love to join in playing with a couple of guys who were stroking and eating each other, although not if bum fun was involved (knowing where it's been I guess, lol) "

Thats where condoms come in... always use them for anal penatration, more for hygenine, as would not want to suck a cock after it being there, as for being a lady who gets turned on by two guys having fun....mmmm really makes me horny, but funnily enough guys kissing no thank you!

in our experience Bi guys are less inhibited and more adventurous when it comes to fun, sorry straight guys no offence intended but I find alot of straight guys boring. But they have no problem seeing two girls acting like performing seals for their pleasure, kissing and all. so whats the difference switching it round? It doesn't make you Gay you know!!!!

never seen it, but after reading all this would be interested to, so I guess for me it would be experimental. But experimental can only be the first time logically.

London

"

in our experience Bi guys are less inhibited and more adventurous when it comes to fun, sorry straight guys no offence intended but I find alot of straight guys boring. But they have no problem seeing two girls acting like performing seals for their pleasure, kissing and all. so whats the difference switching it round? It doesn't make you Gay you know!!!!"

Once you gone bi you never go back!

In all seriousness i agree... The extra additional option makes coupling up just that tad naughtier..

Which can only be a good thing in our book

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

First time i saw guy with guy i was 24 I went on to marry one of them (not for that reason) since then ive prefered bi guys but it hasnt been a prerequisit. But knowing that your going to be having a threesome or moresome with guys that are bi is bliss

" find alot of straight guys boring"

Oh I'd have to disagree with you there!

I only play with straight men and I can assure you there's nothing boring about them!

like a cock with a curve mesel

"

in our experience Bi guys are less inhibited and more adventurous when it comes to fun, sorry straight guys no offence intended but I find alot of straight guys boring. But they have no problem seeing two girls acting like performing seals for their pleasure, kissing and all. so whats the difference switching it round? It doesn't make you Gay you know!!!!

Once you gone bi you never go back!

In all seriousness i agree... The extra additional option makes coupling up just that tad naughtier..

Which can only be a good thing in our book"

Often, while discussing the subject I've said it would be great to try it, because if you liked it, you could look forward to enjoying a whole new world.

But........ I just can't get my head round the thought of sucking a blokes cock, or even letting a bloke suck mine. It just doesn't appeal.

Guess I'm 100% straight and that's all there is to it.

Kate has tried "full on" girl on girl, but says although she enjoyed the experience, she doesn't want to try it again, as it's not for her. She will french kiss other ladies though, in fact she loves this type of play.

I must be in the minority here also on another point. Girl on girl does absolutely nothing for me. I suppose I'm just not interested in "same sex" play

man on man, woman on woman either way it's not a given, still has to be chemistry or it falls flat (if u will exuse the expression)

I'll admit it face to face, infact i'll encourage it lol

I mainly go to clubs on bi nights so i can watch the guys play

What i never get is why can women play with each other in clubs any time but men have to go on a special night

I absolutely love seeing my guy suck or be sucked by another guy, its amazingly sexy. The fascination for me is that my guy is quite a masculine looking guy, broadly built, sexy, testerone filled hunk of maleness. There is absolutely nothing feminine at all about him. He has indulged in a little oral bi play with other guys, all equally masculine. I find the fact that he is completely and utterly confident with his own sexuality and has no hang ups amazingly sexy. Thats what does it for me

If you had asked me 3 years ago if I would ever swing I would have said no...I tried it and liked it!

If you had asked me 2 years ago if I would enjoy anal I would have said no...I tried it and loved it.

If you had asked me a year ago if I would ever play with a woman I would have said no...I tried it and while I'm not attracted to women it was fun and I would do it again. (Doesn't make me gay)

If you had asked me 6 months ago if I would like to see 2 guys playing together I would have said no...I tried it and liked it and find it a real turn on! (Doesn't mean they are gay either...there is a difference between enjoying the feeling of all your senses being explored and fancying another man)

I have discovered my self so much in this time and think being open minded leads to us discovering things we would once have frowned upon. The thrill of trying things that are taboo has some part to play in this.

"I absolutely love seeing my guy suck or be sucked by another guy, its amazingly sexy. The fascination for me is that my guy is quite a masculine looking guy, broadly built, sexy, testerone filled hunk of maleness. There is absolutely nothing feminine at all about him. He has indulged in a little oral bi play with other guys, all equally masculine. I find the fact that he is completely and utterly confident with his own sexuality and has no hang ups amazingly sexy. Thats what does it for me "

Well he won't have hangups with his sexuality as he is bisexual.

"even though on the forums it is easy to see alot of women really like the idea not many women admit face to face to liking watching two men oddly

What i never get is why can women play with each other in clubs any time but men have to go on a special night "

Must admit, hate it that male bi fun is frowned upon in clubs except on certain nights, perhaps frowned is too harsh but you get my meaning!

Hate feeling like I have to look over my shoulder because I am sucking the guys cock, unless of course its to see his wife enjoying watching!

"If you had asked me 3 years ago if I would ever swing I would have said no...I tried it and liked it!

If you had asked me 2 years ago if I would enjoy anal I would have said no...I tried it and loved it.

If you had asked me a year ago if I would ever play with a woman I would have said no...I tried it and while I'm not attracted to women it was fun and I would do it again. (Doesn't make me gay)

If you had asked me 6 months ago if I would like to see 2 guys playing together I would have said no...I tried it and liked it and find it a real turn on! (Doesn't mean they are gay either...there is a difference between enjoying the feeling of all your senses being explored and fancying another man)

I have discovered my self so much in this time and think being open minded leads to us discovering things we would once have frowned upon. The thrill of trying things that are taboo has some part to play in this. "

Hehe you post made me think of a song being re-worked.......

I sucked a guy and i liked it! hehe

Visiting....hotel...

Well thanks alot to everyone for their input. Its has cleared up alot of what i was thinking and would seem im not the only one to be surprised at what a turn on it is for the ladies. Im glad that it is equally enjoyable and not just for the guys benefit. I will enjoy it even more. Thanks again all

"even though on the forums it is easy to see alot of women really like the idea not many women admit face to face to liking watching two men oddly

What i never get is why can women play with each other in clubs any time but men have to go on a special night "

well i know what you mean but people play fet on none fet nights...

also private rooms are thier

also if a guy was to suck another mans cock (one on one or mmf etc) what are the people in the club actually going to do about it? thier is no rule that you cant, it is just the person's choice who is doing it if they feel comfortable doing it.

but yes even though i have said that i will hold my hands up and say i would not feel comfortable doing that infront of people in a swing club. if i play bi i definitly prefer it to be a private meet but yet again i have never tryed a bi night

By *ummy mummyWoman  over a year ago

southampton-ish

I remember one night being at a club in the jacuzzi and there were 2 guys sat by me, obviously mates...I started playing with one and before I knew it the other had joined in on giving the bj...was surprised as it was a regular night but it was pleasantly surprised as I love playing with 2 bi guys...

By *4FantasyCouple  over a year ago

Spalding

Kaz here,

Each to their own but its not our cup of tea at all. I am a 'straight man' loving female all the way and Paul is 100% straight. The thought of two guys together does nothing for me.

xx

mmmmmm send all the nice bi fella's here .... we both love it !!

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I've found that quite a lot of couples like playing with a CD, with everyone joining in.

I always thought i'd enjoy this but when the guys started touching each other I completely lost interest

"mmmmmm send all the nice bi fella's here .... we both love it !! "

Wakefield....... here I cum!!!

Visiting....hotel...

"I always thought i'd enjoy this but when the guys started touching each other I completely lost interest"

Just out of interest what did u do. Must have been awkward or did u just leave them to it?

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

We've met numerous females who love watching guy on guy action as a MM couple, one being Bi, meeting females also allows M/F action, providing the female is willing

i love watching gay porn, not just BJ's, the whole shabang! absolute turn on for me!

I'd love to see my fella with a guy! Unfortunatley he's 100% straight and is adamant it will never happen

Can have alot of fun imagining though!

i will let you no what i think after wednesday im having my first mmf 3sum i cant wait x

" The ladies who have admitted it to me all seem to concur that they would love to join in playing with a couple of guys who were stroking and eating each other, although not if bum fun was involved (knowing where it's been I guess, lol)

Thats where condoms come in... always use them for anal penatration, more for hygenine, as would not want to suck a cock after it being there, as for being a lady who gets turned on by two guys having fun....mmmm really makes me horny, but funnily enough guys kissing no thank you!

in our experience Bi guys are less inhibited and more adventurous when it comes to fun, sorry straight guys no offence intended but I find alot of straight guys boring. But they have no problem seeing two girls acting like performing seals for their pleasure, kissing and all. so whats the difference switching it round? It doesn't make you Gay you know!!!!"

To be honest watching two women playing doesn't really do anything for and as far as playing with another man,not my thing at all,but to each his own .

" find alot of straight guys boring

Oh I'd have to disagree with you there!

I only play with straight men and I can assure you there's nothing boring about them! "

Lol I agree with this woman adamantly lol.

By *addaddyMan  over a year ago

corby

Its something that a lot of couples ask me to do, for the girl who likes watching, whenever pleasure is wanted happy to give it, and turn them on

By *amschwingerzCouple  over a year ago

West

Ann says its a fantasy of hers to see me sucked by a guy...I say 'so fantasise then!!!!!!'

I need to see for myself to comment any offers

"i love watching men suck cock or wank each other "

and with a little encouragement why stop there.....

By *un4every1Couple  over a year ago

melton mowbray

and of course it gives the girls a chance to catch their breath and have a rest

By *ebbsBamCouple  over a year ago

halifax

mmmmm i do enjoy watchin guys playing and sucking its sooooo horny just wish i could see more of it

Lisa said she had never even thought about it until she met me and i told her i am bi, she loves it now, she has yet to see me in anal action but that is just because my regular playmate (who is also bi and with a girl who knows and enjoys watching) tends to join me in pleasuring her after a while as she gets to worked up to miss out.

I get a lot of pleasure out of playing with another guy, but not from kissing them, funny that now that i think about it, i'll do pretty much anything else you can think of.

i'll admit that while i enjoy seeing my man playing with another man or being played with himself by another does turn me on (esp the double bj's) im wary as to how id react at seeing him recieving anal, maybe thats because im not keen on anal myself but the thought of it turns me off more than on

i am looking to perform this for a couple. drop me a line

chris

its hot and horny, i love it. bi mmf is the way ahead

"i love watching men suck cock or wank each other

and with a little encouragement why stop there....."

Indeed, love a bit of encouragement! hehe

hi all

i am looking forward if anyone fancies sharing their fantasy of me sucking the husbands cock while the wife enjoys the show.

lancashire area

chris

By *ature married manMan  over a year ago

Loughborough

Im in loughborough if any couples fancy as i love to suck and swallow lol

well i meet to two most friendlist males last night omg wow now i want it again xx

» Add a new message to this topic