FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Are there any non-smoking single Bi-Fems out there willing to meet?

Are there any non-smoking single Bi-Fems out there willing to meet?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *tarling and Robin OP   Couple  over a year ago

middlesex

just wondering if any other couples are having the same problem as us?

we have been looking for a non-smoking single Bi-fem for a while now and when we do a search all the single women that come up are on the site as single women but when you e-mail them they all have F***Buddies and are part of a couple!

Starting to get a little disillusioned by the rudeness of some of the women by not even replying even just to say no thanks, but instead just ignoring you! I don't want to generalise as I am a women myself, but from our experience the majority seem to be this way.

Any suggestions?

Starling (fem)

xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I am single, bi, female and a non smoker!! Lol see they do exist and I have exactly the same problem with couples approaching me who are smokers and expect you just to put up with it.

I'm by no stretch of the imagination an "anti-smoker" I just don't like the taste or smell on people I may meet

By *ummy mummyWoman  over a year ago

southampton-ish

also a single non smoking bi fem...my only thing is still reluctant to meet couples outside a club situation after being completely messed about and harrassed by a couple this summer.but we do exist

Am a single non smoking bi fem too, but I have a swing partner and we have a cpl profile on this site, but we also have single profiles on the site as well.

I always reply to anyone who can string a couple of sentences together and are polite.

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I am also a single, non-smoking, bi-fem who is willing to meet.

(i only use this profile to put off single guys)

"I am also a single, non-smoking, bi-fem who is willing to meet.

(i only use this profile to put off single guys)"

very good

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"just wondering if any other couples are having the same problem as us?

"

Hundreds.

"just wondering if any other couples are having the same problem as us?

Hundreds."

of thousands

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Smoking single fem..... yeah I know it said non-smoking, but I just wanted to add that I am more than disillusioned with the rudeness of people calling other people rude for not sending replies

By *ertnbeckyCouple  over a year ago

oldham

maybe you should all take up smoking its not really bad for you. it dont cause cancer or dog breath or chest infections.really no really.

ok it does then.

By *uss PussWoman  over a year ago

east cheshire

"Smoking single fem..... yeah I know it said non-smoking, but I just wanted to add that I am more than disillusioned with the rudeness of people calling other people rude for not sending replies "

what she said...i smoke and delete lots n lots of mails Im a bad person....i just dont care tho

By *ardybumsCouple  over a year ago

peekin under duvet is it safe?

* sighs heavily *

the vast majority read and delete !

but there have been one or two who have taken the time to reply just to say no thanks and one or two in particular which might develop further ...whoohoo

i'm part of a couple that is allowed to play as a single if i wish...

and i'm bi...

social smoker though... i just cant handle the peer pressure!

no sorry, smelly fag breath here lol

Got to admit tho never had anyone turn me down for smoking before, infact every single guy who has messaged me who have stated 'wont meet smokers' on their profile have been more than happy to over look this matter if it ment them meeting me

And just be careful before you all start accusing them of being desparate, i could take offence lol

thing is at the end of the day you dont have to reply to mail, i probably only reply to about 20% of the messages i get, simply because as a single female i just get far to many, i dont even read a lot of them never mind reply

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"no sorry, smelly fag breath here lol

Got to admit tho never had anyone turn me down for smoking before, infact every single guy who has messaged me who have stated 'wont meet smokers' on their profile have been more than happy to over look this matter if it ment them meeting me

"

Not to mention how many of the non-smokers ask to cadge a ciggie.... if they haven't brought their own.

By *adcowWoman  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

never smoked, am bi ( not curious) single

yes i have a couple of fb but that does not mean i play all the time with them. i do meet others including couples for fun. none of them have complained

Not to mention how many of the non-smokers ask to cadge a ciggie.... if they haven't brought their own."

i did actually have that from a guy i ment once lol

he had on his profile, none smoker and wouldnt meet smokers, then sat smoking mine all night

maybe if you stopped looking at single women who choose to use this site as some sort of commodity who you have a right to, you would have more success?

By *uss PussWoman  over a year ago

east cheshire

"maybe if you stopped looking at single women who choose to use this site as some sort of commodity who you have a right to, you would have more success?"

"maybe if you stopped looking at single women who choose to use this site as some sort of commodity who you have a right to, you would have more success?

"

something wrong with your eyes there _uss puss?? xx

single bi fem with not a fb in sight and now been 3 weeks without a cig go me!!

"maybe if you stopped looking at single women who choose to use this site as some sort of commodity who you have a right to, you would have more success?"

ahh on reflection this was a bit harsh of me! forums really dont agree with me im not sure why i get involved lol

i guess what i mean is we're people not sex dolls where you pick characteristics from a list?? although of course non smoking is youre preference.

at the end of the day single bi women are always going to be the sought after minority so i guess you just have to be patient

Well done for realising your mistake and openly admitted it, took me 3 forum bans (including one for 12 months) to tone down my responses, 12 months is a long time to read back what you have written and see how it comes accross to others even when it wasn't intended to be so harsh.

As for the checklist, yes keep your checklist, we all have our meeting criteria and nobody should compromise it for what they want. Just be prepared for a long wait to find it and perhaps never finding the right person/people.

I have more respect for people who are willing to hold out for thier ideals than those who end up taking "any old thing" (not actually meaning any old thing to be personal against people) but you know what I mean

Err hello!!

But there again probably too old

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

I agree there are many none smoking bi single fems on here and also many smoking bi fems on here.

But remember if your a couple only looking for a single fem so not meeting single men and couples thne you educe your options down. But single women that meet couples and single males and maybe even other single fems will be getting massive amounts of people mailing them.

Maybe they dont live near you or fit your criteria or you theirs.

Plese remember us single fems can get loads of messages but cant read them all. So we delete those we know from reading the message that they havent read the profile or not in our age range .....but still maybe have 35 messages to read and respond and get to know.

Then its finding the time to meet theee people. Its not easy xx

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

"I have more respect for people who are willing to hold out for thier ideals than those who end up taking "any old thing" (not actually meaning any old thing to be personal against people) but you know what I mean "

You mean like the people who say on their profile "Won't meet smokers" But do because after all, it's a shag!

By *tarling and Robin OP   Couple  over a year ago

middlesex

Thanks for everyones comments and we appreciate everyone's opinions. It has been really good actually as we can now understand things from all sides.

xxx

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Reading this just made me want a ciggie!

Not to mention how many of the non-smokers ask to cadge a ciggie.... if they haven't brought their own."

spot on

» Add a new message to this topic