FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Bad meet :(

Bad meet :(

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *olly Rogerer OP   Man  over a year ago

notts

I just want to throw it out there what happened last night to me. Its been on my mind all day so much so that I have contemplated leaving the site as anything like this has never happened.

I had been chatting to a couple for about a month, few bits of banter etc. I had noticed that the messages coming back varied in style and tact. When it was "the female" the chat always started with the usual polite hello, hows your day etc, and usually got around to fantasies and stuff. But sometime (I worked it out to be the male half) there was no politeness really, just straight down to business type of chat.

so after chatting for ages I had arranged to go to theirs for a drink, chat and possible fun if all agreed.

So I turned up on time, looking good, smelling divine lol. I was greeted at the door by the male, very chatty and welcoming, he told me his wife was upstairs getting ready and basically told me that how they do things is "she will come down stairs, have a chat and a drink, then when she is ready for the fun to start she will say she is going to the toilet, then she will txt him to tell me to go upstairs"

so sure enough thus happened, 1 drink and off she went, then beep beep! "She is ready for you" he said

I was like whoah whoah what are the rules etc, he said you will find out the rules when you get there.

so to cut an awefully long story shorter we had fun, she was stunning in fairness and 23yr old whilst her fella was 44. So there i was banging away when he was taking pictures (without asking). When I was about to cum I pulled out, took off my rubber and shot on her face as requested, she greedily sucked and kept me hard then we went again, and again, and again for like half hour, a break for 2 mins, half hour, break etc but this carried on for like 2 hours, i was sweating like fuck, aching badly but she just wouldnt get off and we fucked time and time again. But all of a sudden her fella gets up, says he is off downstairs cos he is bored now!

He didnt tell me to go but I got the feeling it was time to leave! She said he was ok but i know the signs so got dressed and went downstairs to leave, he was in the kitchen making tea keeping out the way so i popped my head in and said tarrar! I got a token "see you mate"

So what did ai do wrong if anything?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

notts

Jesus that is long

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Must admit I wanted a brew after 'reading' it...

Sounds like he was just doing it all to keep her happy and to get new pics.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

So what actually was wrong with the meet? You got sex, no-one stood you up, the woman existed, you didn't get threatened or scared. There's many many men on here would kill for a meet like that. What were you expecting?

He probably didn't think you would last and just got board, why didn't he join in ?

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

he might of felt crap not offered a cuppa du to only having 1 cup

HE might post one soon saying...

"Had a bloke round last night gave the missus a good seeing to but I was gasping for a cuppa...went downstairs to make one and he got up and fucked off home...

I had to finish the missus off..

And mi bastard tea went cold"

"HE might post one soon saying...

"Had a bloke round last night gave the missus a good seeing to but I was gasping for a cuppa...went downstairs to make one and he got up and fucked off home...

Ha ha lol

"

"So what actually was wrong with the meet? You got sex, no-one stood you up, the woman existed, you didn't get threatened or scared. There's many many men on here would kill for a meet like that. What were you expecting?"

Would love a crap meet like that. Fuck knows what your good meets are like

That was a bad meet that made you think of leaving the site? Am I missing something?

"Must admit I wanted a brew after 'reading' it..."

"HE might post one soon saying...

"

sorry but had to giggle x

When I meet a couple I always make sure the guy is fine too. Read the signals, you and her were having a great time and got lost in the moment. He got bored (jealous more likely) and stormed off. You should have read the signs before this happened. I think reading between the lines that you over stayed your welcome lol

Learn from it and always keep an eye on both members of the couple they have after all invited you to join them

"Would love a crap meet like that. Fuck knows what your good meets are like "

Shit meet dude. Leave then...

So which bit is bad ?

Sounds pretty fair to me. You came and fucked a few times. What more do u want. Love LOL ? Their undying gratitude for being their stud muffin ?

It's hard to end a meet when you've never met anyone before. In a way it's the way things are with some people. Who knows how the chemistry between 3, 4 or more people will develop. In this case it sort of fizzled out.

Perhaps you should have just had a lie and a snuggle with the 23 year old wife and showed some affection. Perhaps the hubby is a cuck who recognises his nubile wife has much bigger sexual appetite than him.

hope that helps

Maybe it made you feel uncomfortable but this just isn't a bad meet in my eyes lol. You had sex with a young woman you thought was gorgeous and cummed over her face... What did you not get out of it lol?

"That was a bad meet that made you think of leaving the site? Am I missing something?"

Exactly!

notts

Thanks for all the responses. Although yes it does appear a good meet it ended badly in my eyes which has upset me a little, i like to make sure they are both fine and enjoying it which clearly he wasnt. Or thats how it feels to me.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

is this the worst case of "humble brag" i have seen......

if i was really cynical today i was say this was "look at me"... followed by "cool story brah!"

I know what this issue was... dude didn't offer you a jaffa cake.....

I like jaffa cakes me!!!!

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Thanks for all the responses. Although yes it does appear a good meet it ended badly in my eyes which has upset me a little, i like to make sure they are both fine and enjoying it which clearly he wasnt. Or thats how it feels to me. "

Maybe have a word with them. Although I suspect he was just fine.

Sounds like the Wife has a high sex drive and the husband got jealous.

"Thanks for all the responses. Although yes it does appear a good meet it ended badly in my eyes which has upset me a little, i like to make sure they are both fine and enjoying it which clearly he wasnt. Or thats how it feels to me. "

You fucked her for 2 hours. And he was there. To me that suggests he was enjoying it

That said your post contains a couple of sly digs at him which in my mind shows a lack of respect to him.

"is this the worst case of "humble brag" i have seen......

if i was really cynical today i was say this was "look at me"... followed by "cool story brah!"

I know what this issue was... dude didn't offer you a jaffa cake.....

I like jaffa cakes me!!!! "

'Humble brag' I'll be stealing that term I think big fella.

"Would love a crap meet like that. Fuck knows what your good meets are like "

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

wont hurt to email and ask maybe just the way you took it , if you think thats a bad meet we had worse , wouldnt make us pack in the site we had like said bad meets ppl try and stab us in the back cause couldnt get own way in our socials ppl who wouldnt take no for a answer lists endless it made us stronger within the scene like say have a word , we still get nerves when meeting singles and theres 2 of us

notts

"Sounds like the Wife has a high sex drive and the husband got jealous. "

I thought that but It cant be jelousy. Ok so he must know his wife has a high sex drive, he must know that she is a greedy lass so to speak and it wasnt ever going to be a 2 minute job, as I am sure previous meets they have had would all be the same, heck he even told me how they do things so clearly experienced it previous, and its not as if I was a stud or owt, I was knackered but she did all the running so to speak.

I must be reading the ending wrong and maybe thats how he signs off

And no ai didnt get any jaffa cakes

By *ordic36Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Well the OP obviously didn't know the guy well enough to read him before the man opens his mouth and says something. If the man wanted a better show he should have done better directing or have better rules. A bloke doesnt have to hint and wink to another bloke- he opens his mouth and says what he wants. And OP responded as soon as the man said his words. I don't think a meeting is a success unless all 3 parties involved are happy with the outcome. In this case one of them had an attitude problem and it was not the OP. It would put me off as well and I would like to avoid meeting them myself but I'm sure it goes against the rules to ask names so I won't ask and just keep my eyes open. Not your fault mate, not all people on the fab are fab.

"Sounds like the Wife has a high sex drive and the husband got jealous.

I thought that but It cant be jelousy. Ok so he must know his wife has a high sex drive, he must know that she is a greedy lass so to speak and it wasnt ever going to be a 2 minute job, as I am sure previous meets they have had would all be the same, heck he even told me how they do things so clearly experienced it previous, and its not as if I was a stud or owt, I was knackered but she did all the running so to speak.

I must be reading the ending wrong and maybe thats how he signs off

And no ai didnt get any jaffa cakes "

you do not seem to have a veri off them. Did you send them one saying how you enjoyed it ?

"Well the OP obviously didn't know the guy well enough to read him before the man opens his mouth and says something. If the man wanted a better show he should have done better directing or have better rules. A bloke doesnt have to hint and wink to another bloke- he opens his mouth and says what he wants. And OP responded as soon as the man said his words. I don't think a meeting is a success unless all 3 parties involved are happy with the outcome. In this case one of them had an attitude problem and it was not the OP. It would put me off as well and I would like to avoid meeting them myself but I'm sure it goes against the rules to ask names so I won't ask and just keep my eyes open. Not your fault mate, not all people on the fab are fab."

I'm inclined to agree with some of this. If someone is left feeling uncomfortable then it's not been a great meet. It's probably a lot easier being the couple when you've got each other there and are more experienced (or that's how it sounds) than being the single guy out of your comfort zone in someone else's house.

Chalk it up to experience OP and maybe try and have more of a discussion about expectations with future couples before the meets.

It may be possible that he was doing this to appease her. He might condone and go along with it, be more so not to lose her as opposed to being into it himself.

This, however, doesn't concern you. Whatever issues they potentially have are there's. Akin to offering you a chocolate bar then getting a grump cos you actually eat it.

That's a dream meet compared to one I had when I first joined fab! The husband it jealous and tried attacking me with me and his mrs fully naked! Grabbed my clothes and made a run for the door half naked....onto a main road may I add! Hopping along with one leg in my trousers and the other out........never got my cap back that I left there!

» Add a new message to this topic