FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Teasing the delivery man

Teasing the delivery man

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ellishorny OP   Man  over a year ago

surrey

I'm a delivery driver and not very often but some times you get a lady answer the door with little on or not much covered and it makes my day lol any of you ladies do this regular

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilthy fun bareCouple  over a year ago

Ripon

"I'm a delivery driver and not very often but some times you get a lady answer the door with little on or not much covered and it makes my day lol any of you ladies do this regular

"

Well I do after a glass of red.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i used to at my last flat,only for the yodel guy....my mate n i used to be physically shoving each other out of the way to get to the door! she used to order so much crap from amazon just to get a delivery!

he never took a blind bit of notice of either of us....and she's really really hot!

surrey

"i used to at my last flat,only for the yodel guy....my mate n i used to be physically shoving each other out of the way to get to the door! she used to order so much crap from amazon just to get a delivery!

he never took a blind bit of notice of either of us....and she's really really hot!"

thats what you get for using yodel lol

By *remiumChocolate_milkMan  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

I took delivery of a washing machine the other day in just my dressing gown. Would that have the same effect?

surrey

Depends on the dressing gown lol

Sod teasing the delivery driver I just want him to deliver my parcel on time.

By *hameless-2Couple  over a year ago

_hameless-2 ~ HULL

We once had a small party.

One of our female guests answered the door to the pitza delivery bloke......TOTALLY NAKED for a laugh.

He totally shat his self when she offered him a tip .

He couldn't get down the garden path quick enough.

To which we all fell about laughing

surrey

"We once had a small party.

One of our female guests answered the door to the pitza delivery bloke......TOTALLY NAKED for a laugh.

To which we all fell about laughing "

I would of waited til she opened her purse

surrey

The one that sticks in my head is the one where a lady opened the door in her towel and asked me to put the boxes inside the door as I put the boxes down her towel dropped I was like wow then her husband pulled on the drive and she picked it up quick I was gutted

By *tew1985Man  over a year ago

Near You

Maybe that's why the delivery guy is always late and out of breath.

Stop shagging the Yodel man!

By *aeriequeenWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

Brilliant!

By *tarburst babydollMan  over a year ago

Dingwall

Not quite a delivery driver but a guy arrived early one morning to service and check our gas central heating. I was still in bed so threw on my dressing gown which is satin and short to answer the door. It is the kimono style one from lovehoney.

He was hot!! I offered him a coffee and took it through to him as he was checking the fire in the living room. We were sitting chatting and on offering him a biscuit one of my boobs escaped. Ooops I said as if it was an accident. As we were having our coffee I kept flashing my pussy each time I went to pick up my cup and could see a mighty impressive bulge rising in his trousers. When he said to me that I have great legs I commented on his bulge and he told me that it was caused by the flashes he was getting. Cue the offer to help him out with his erection which led to mind blowing sex on the living room floor.

It also led to a free service of the heating system.

"Not quite a delivery driver but a guy arrived early one morning to service and check our gas central heating. I was still in bed so threw on my dressing gown which is satin and short to answer the door. It is the kimono style one from lovehoney.

He was hot!! I offered him a coffee and took it through to him as he was checking the fire in the living room. We were sitting chatting and on offering him a biscuit one of my boobs escaped. Ooops I said as if it was an accident. As we were having our coffee I kept flashing my pussy each time I went to pick up my cup and could see a mighty impressive bulge rising in his trousers. When he said to me that I have great legs I commented on his bulge and he told me that it was caused by the flashes he was getting. Cue the offer to help him out with his erection which led to mind blowing sex on the living room floor.

It also led to a free service of the heating system."

So that's why they never deliver on time.

By *reedy_for_funCouple  over a year ago

My House

"Sod teasing the delivery driver I just want him to deliver my parcel on time."

surrey

Hoping for some views today as I deliver

Dingwall

"Hoping for some views today as I deliver "

if you deliver our way maybe. I am expecting a parcel

[Removed by poster at 05/03/15 14:54:57]

I called at a flat yesterday and a young blonde woman of a 25 opened the door putting on a robe with her hair wet from the shower at the same time.

I introduced myself and the reason for calling trying not to pant out loud as she slowly played with the cord from her robe as we chatted.

I've got work reasons to go back and will need to talk to her father so I haven't even tried to find out if there's chances of more.

Still, if I get the same greeting again it's not going to be easy. Blonde, 5'5" size 8. pretty and with a nice smile.

Mike

Reverse the genders and this would never be acceptable I really don't see the humour.

surrey

"Hoping for some views today as I deliver

if you deliver our way maybe. I am expecting a parcel"

gutted I'm only a local driver would of made my day

surrey

I had a delivery just now to a private address and the lady only had a vest top and little shorts on could see the colour of the nips as she bent over to put the box down great start to a Friday

"I called at a flat yesterday and a young blonde woman of a 25 opened the door putting on a robe with her hair wet from the shower at the same time.

I introduced myself and the reason for calling trying not to pant out loud as she slowly played with the cord from her robe as we chatted.

I've got work reasons to go back and will need to talk to her father so I haven't even tried to find out if there's chances of more.

Still, if I get the same greeting again it's not going to be easy. Blonde, 5'5" size 8. pretty and with a nice smile.

Mike

"

Well I've just been back looking for the guy who owns this flat and, @5:30 in the afternoon when the doors answered it's her still in the robe. I'm getting no work done but I'm happy enough.

surrey

Tease me tease me tease me baby til I lose control

surrey

Bump

Dee once asked the pizza delivery guy in for a threesome when she answered the door in a bask. Really funny. scared him silly. lol

he rang later and asked if he could come back. haha

surrey

"Dee once asked the pizza delivery guy in for a threesome when she answered the door in a bask. Really funny. scared him silly. lol

he rang later and asked if he could come back. haha"

hope you let him in

"Dee once asked the pizza delivery guy in for a threesome when she answered the door in a bask. Really funny. scared him silly. lol

he rang later and asked if he could come back. hahahope you let him in "

she did fuck him a few times that week.

By *moothGentryMan  over a year ago

Bolton

I've been looking for work as a delivery driver.

My efforts have now increased considerably...

im a freelance personal trainer, and have had sexual encouters with 2 of my clients.

both have them have instigated the whole thing, with flirty texts after sessions, and by wearing the most tiniest of gym outfits.

one of them basically trains with me for max 10 mins then we stretch and fuck on her yoga mat.

By *moothGentryMan  over a year ago

Bolton

"im a freelance personal trainer, and have had sexual encouters with 2 of my clients.

both have them have instigated the whole thing, with flirty texts after sessions, and by wearing the most tiniest of gym outfits.

one of them basically trains with me for max 10 mins then we stretch and fuck on her yoga mat.

"

Was it in the Easy Plow Pose position...

surrey

Could only dream about fun today a lady opened the door and I took a few delivery into hers was 4 times I went in and out she had a tight t shirt on with massive boobs and could see her nipples pointing out loads by the end

surrey

Had another view today lady opened the door loose dressing gown bent over and see her nipples could tell she was naked under as well

I quite often go around to people's houses for appointments. Love to get there one day and the lady of the house revealing her stocking tops to me whilst we talking, just poking from beneath her skirt. Her noticing that I have seen and making no effort to cover up again

Try TNT there quite explosive. Or DPD double penetration

Lol

"Not quite a delivery driver but a guy arrived early one morning to service and check our gas central heating. I was still in bed so threw on my dressing gown which is satin and short to answer the door. It is the kimono style one from lovehoney.

It also led to a free service of the heating system."

Seems like a full free service. With aftercare.

By *i015Man  over a year ago

Millbrook, Southampton

Seen a few ladies in barely nothing when I used to do Door2Door sales, one lady invited me in and when she sat down I got a upskirt view and noticed she wasn't wearing any knickers, had a hard time trying to hide my hard on, got a blowjob of another lady after she she signed up

It has happend a few times when I have been delivering. Wish it happend more often tho??

In night clubs you get couples caughting in toilets. Best exp I had was after a couple if weeks flirting with new cliak roam girl I walked in the cloak room before the club opened and the girl who use to work there was bent over. One look from her said it all. You want fcuk me she said. I was so caught off guard I was like yes in a squeeky voice. All was good after 35 minutes then I spotted the cctv camera in the corner and a very smiling club owner who I could not talk face to face for weeks.

surrey

I'm a delivery driver and quite often do the private addresses really early for the off chance of a glimpse

By *r n mrs swingCouple  over a year ago

pontefract

If u have my parcel please hurry ill give u a flash

surrey

"If u have my parcel please hurry ill give u a flash"
i have your parcel and I'm leaving you to last so I can enjoy your flash x

I'm an area manager for a huge parcel company . You wouldn't believe how many men answer the door in their boxers or with nothing on. Drivers have to report it every time as its deemed inappropriate .

surrey

"I'm an area manager for a huge parcel company . You wouldn't believe how many men answer the door in their boxers or with nothing on. Drivers have to report it every time as its deemed inappropriate . "
never heard of that lol

Do your drivers ever complain about women answering inappropriately dressed.... thought not

By *ristolcream69Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Am a delivery driver wish this happens to me soon

I get a smile or maybe even flirting sometimes but never been flashed

By *r n mrs swingCouple  over a year ago

pontefract

"If u have my parcel please hurry ill give u a flashi have your parcel and I'm leaving you to last so I can enjoy your flash x "

I'll show you extra if u hurry X

I'm a local delivery man and I have recently took a parcel to a women house who had nothing but a robe on and she asked me to put it in the sitting room and when I turned around she asked if I wanted a cuppa and we sat and talked for a little while and ended up having hot sex

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

once turned up on a delivery ata large property in warrington couldnt fit the van down the drive so took the washer up on a trolly .rang the bell bloke answered on the intercom told him its was the delivery ok there in a min . door opens and theres a woman in her late forties dressed in heels stokings suspnedre abd absque that could barely conseal her tits with a crop in her hand her comment "thought you were my eleven oclock brenda come here to help the man " at that point "brenda " came down the hall as brenda was a fella dressed up as french maid who preceded to help me fit the washer and take the scrap one to the door . got back on the depot and no one would believe me untill the washer went faulty and another lad had a similar experiance whilst exchanging it

I almost flashed my boobs at a delivery driver once. He knocked early and got me out of bed. I didn't realise until I'd gone into the living room with the parcel that the middle buttons of my pjs had come open in the night. Only the top two saved my nipples from popping out.

Dingwall

It also led to a free service of the heating system.

Seems like a full free service. With aftercare. "

I actually saw him again when he came into the bar where I work as a barmaid

surrey

I'm loving the warmer weather ladies sleep with less on and if I deliver early I'm getting a few nice sites

surrey

The lady who just opened the door in a vest top no bra and loose shorts and helped pack the box thanks very much

Sat in her living room talking to a woman last week and mentioned the telly, she says yeah it's to get naked men in here just laughed and teased her at the time but I'm back there next week when her daughter will be at school.....

swop the numbers on your house around

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

wonder if female delivery drivers have the same amount of hot hunky guys giving them a peak on their daily round..?

or is it just another fantasy..

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

peak or peek suppose one may lead to the other..

Hmmmmmm

By *canthearyouCouple  over a year ago

Gunnerside

Yeah - it's this kind of thrill I live for. I don't get indecent, but sure I'll answer the door in my underwear or undo a few extra buttons on my dress to show a ton of cleavage.

Had a bad experience once too when doing a dare to answer the door to the pizza guy topless. He seemed to enjoy it, definitely looked, but we got a letter from the pizza place a few days later telling us not to order from them again. *shrug*

surrey

"wonder if female delivery drivers have the same amount of hot hunky guys giving them a peak on their daily round..?

or is it just another fantasy.."

ive seen more guys open the door like that lol one guy with just boxers on with a very big stiffy and I don't think he knew lol another guy I used to deliver to was a naturist and was always naked but used to hide behind the door

By *aulp4alsMan  over a year ago

Warrington

Thats my kind of party

"Sat in her living room talking to a woman last week and mentioned the telly, she says yeah it's to get naked men in here just laughed and teased her at the time but I'm back there next week when her daughter will be at school....."

Just called back to this house, as I walk up the path all the windows are open and there's sex noises coming from indoors. Then the noises stop, the woman calls ' hi mike, can you come back in about half an hour?' I say yes and now have a hard on ready for when I return.

Mike

"Sat in her living room talking to a woman last week and mentioned the telly, she says yeah it's to get naked men in here just laughed and teased her at the time but I'm back there next week when her daughter will be at school.....

Just called back to this house, as I walk up the path all the windows are open and there's sex noises coming from indoors. Then the noises stop, the woman calls ' hi mike, can you come back in about half an hour?' I say yes and now have a hard on ready for when I return.

Mike "

So we've swapped numbers and will be meeting over the next week!

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Come and deliver to me....you will get more than you bargained for..

surrey

Had a delivery about an hour ago the lady was topless in her back garden when she opened the door she had a half open shirt on have to say roll on the sun xx

surrey

Back to work tomorrow hoping some sexy addlestone ladies are feeling naughty

Strangely when I'm not home the delivery guys always hang around chatting to L, when I'm there it's barely a couple of words and they're away.

surrey

A nice lady in addlestone this morning answered her door in an American football top could see her nips through it and when she took the parcel off me turned and bent over and placed on the floor and gave me a little glimpse of her lips sticking out

Very attractive early 40s woman has just answered her door to me in a satin dressing gown and nothing else. Stand out nipples while she tells me she's getting in the shower and I'm interrupting. Oh well maybe another day.

i've answered the door in a tiny towel before when getting a delivery from ups can't say he was too bothered

"i've answered the door in a tiny towel before when getting a delivery from ups can't say he was too bothered "

Then he's a gay, blind idiot.

By *olarfoxMan  over a year ago

North Cambs

"I'm a delivery driver and not very often but some times you get a lady answer the door with little on or not much covered and it makes my day lol any of you ladies do this regular

"

No, but I do...bet when a fella opens the door practically in the buff, with a bit of a semi coz he's been passing his time watching porn and wanking away it doesn't make your day in quite the same way... lol

By *oxyukCouple  over a year ago

hitchin

Love Mrs f answering the door with no a lot on lady time was a white vest top with no bra and its was a little see thru im sure the delivery driver liked that as much as I did!!!!

A repairman coming to the house to work and giving her a good seeing to is a big fantasy for us!

By *aneandpaulCouple  over a year ago

cleveleys

It,s very hard to get one to fuck you tried many time,s

surrey

"It,s very hard to get one to fuck you tried many time,s"
im sure you only have to ask a decent delivery driver will go the extra mile for a tip

Dingwall

im sure they must be gay then Jane

Everyone is worried about misreading signs, being reported, sacked, charged and so on.

surrey

"It,s very hard to get one to fuck you tried many time,s

Everyone is worried about misreading signs, being reported, sacked, charged and so on."

totally agree it's ok to have a little flirt but you have to be careful unless they put it on a plate

Everyone is worried about misreading signs, being reported, sacked, charged and so on.totally agree it's ok to have a little flirt but you have to be careful unless they put it on a plate "

I'm hopeful for tomorrow morning, have a visit to a woman's house, husband will be at work, kids at school she chose the time so.......

My dad drives a delivery van part time and I joked with him that I bet he wishes a young scantily clad young lady would answer the door and invite him in, he replied that at his age he just hopes anyon invites him in for a cuppa

surrey

Just had a hot polish lady answer the door in knickers and bra she was mid twenties and very sexy and wasn't worried about covering her self up good start to the day

By *rinking-in-laCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Reverse the genders and this would never be acceptable I really don't see the humour. "

Quite.

That is basically sexual assault in the eyes of many.

It is assumed a man is ok with it.

surrey

[Removed by poster at 11/09/15 09:36:39]

surrey

Reverse the genders and this would never be acceptable I really don't see the humour.

Quite.

It is assumed a man is ok with it."

if find it great and what people get up to u there own property is up to them anyway

Bristol

Quite.

It is assumed a man is ok with it.if find it great and what people get up to u there own property is up to them anyway "

Personally I agree. However there is ano ever present double standard that it is socially acceptable to assume a man is happy with overt sexual behaviour from a woman but it is not acceptable the other way round without clear and documented permission.

surrey

Quite.

It is assumed a man is ok with it.if find it great and what people get up to u there own property is up to them anyway

Personally I agree. However there is ano ever present double standard that it is socially acceptable to assume a man is happy with overt sexual behaviour from a woman but it is not acceptable the other way round without clear and documented permission. "

well I'd have no problem if either of you answered the door naked

Everyone is worried about misreading signs, being reported, sacked, charged and so on.totally agree it's ok to have a little flirt but you have to be careful unless they put it on a plate

I'm hopeful for tomorrow morning, have a visit to a woman's house, husband will be at work, kids at school she chose the time so....... "

Well her husband was there this morning but, she's rung me since and asked me to go back later....

Can't stop laughing at some of the experiences I have read here ,hey , this would if full of things I tell you.

word of caution , careful , one day you will be on a sex register if you misconstrue the signs.

I am still sticking with swingers I meet in clubs or on here for now , its safer that way

surrey

Had a nice treat yesterday delivering a few parcels to a lady she was wearing a shiny black short dressing gown could see her pantie line through but she was topless under it and got a few nipple shots and she had an amazing rack needless to say I took my time delivering all her parcels

Bristol

Quite.

It is assumed a man is ok with it.if find it great and what people get up to u there own property is up to them anyway

Personally I agree. However there is ano ever present double standard that it is socially acceptable to assume a man is happy with overt sexual behaviour from a woman but it is not acceptable the other way round without clear and documented permission. well I'd have no problem if either of you answered the door naked "

Very kind of you. Do you give good blowjobs?

surrey

I love my job when the warm weather comes lots of hot ladies to look at and just had a lady open the door with just a t shirt and knickers on very tight t shirt as well nice on the eye

Ive answered the hotel room door to room service topless x

surrey

"Ive answered the hotel room door to room service topless x"
but did you invite them in for a tip

No it was a woman

surrey

"No it was a woman "
what was her reaction like

By *iforfun999Man  over a year ago

Haverfordwest

Not a delivery man, but I just answered the door to a guy who asked if I knew where the local kennels were. I didn't, but it was fairly obvious that he wanted something else, judging by the bulge in his shorts he kept touching.

So, I invited him in and we had some fun! I thought that maybe one of my mates had sent him round, but he recognised my car when he was passing, as we had previously chatted a few months ago, so it wasn't a random stranger wanting knob fun at the door.

surrey

I knocked at a door earlier didn't think anyone was in so turned and walked back towards my van when I heard the door open I turned and see a head coming around the door and he said I'm in as I started to come closer he opened the door and he was standing there in all his glory not a care in the world he took the box off me turned around and bent over to show his shaved Arse winking at me then turned back to sign for the goods and I could see he was getting hard by now I was thinking shame the wife wasn't here doing the same he signed for his parcel and watched as I walked away as I got in my van I heard him say maybe next time he might come in darling

My last visit of the day was hot. A couple in their 20s. She sat on a dining room chair in a strappy short dress. As we talked so she kept shifting, folding her legs under her, crossing and uncrossing them. He left the room and stayed in the kitchen, which is when she picked up her phone and started to open her legs and let me see straight up her dress, no panties moment!

Sat in a low chair, where they had pointed me the view was perfect. Just the hour to enjoy it

» Add a new message to this topic