FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > swinging clubs.

swinging clubs.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i looking to attend my 1st club in bournemouth(paradise spa). Problem is what do you wear or do u wear nothing. What happens if u go hard. And any other advice will be appreciated. Thanks x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

The club website will have a dress code so follow that, as for going hard well im a woman so can't comment on that lol

Have a good time though

As Honeypot said, check out the club's website. As for going hard, just think train timetables!

going hard will be good, then people can see whats on offer and place their bids

i've been to many club and most of the guys walk round hard, or sat fiddling with themsleves, wouldnt worry about that lol

I was in Chams last night and loads of people (myself included) walking around with boner under the towel. Don`t worry about it.

"i looking to attend my 1st club in bournemouth(paradise spa). Problem is what do you wear or do u wear nothing. What happens if u go hard. And any other advice will be appreciated. Thanks x"

I would think the biggest problem would be if you didn't go hard !

That`s always a worry. I think you need to be relaxed about what you are doing and not to rush anything. I have jumped in at the deep end before and took a ahwile to get sorted. Yet others times when it`s all relaxed it`s totally different. If you think about it too much and worry, it will never happen.

By *he OFFICERMan  over a year ago

bristol

talking of swinging clubs , i am just getting ready to go out for a few drinks and then i am off to the office for a quiet relaxing evening,like last week haha. i dont think so , last week was incredible, some amazing ladies in an amazing place, cant wait bfn x

» Add a new message to this topic