FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > cheek!!

cheek!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

is it me or do u think this is a bit cheeky...a couple have on the profile update....CAN U PICK US UP TAKE US TO A HOTEL AND SPOIL US THEN TAKE US HOME ..., i think its really cheeky and presumptious!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think its a couple trying to push their luck! Or take the piss...

I've never seen it advertised but I have picked People up for meets at Hotels and then taken them Home myself

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

well bein a gentleman u prob have, i just think its a bit sad to advertise it...

"well bein a gentleman u prob have, i just think its a bit sad to advertise it..."

Hmm gap in the market here! lol

Happy Swinging Taxi Company - Free shag with every ride!

Our Company motto 'Hop in, Hop on, Hop off & Sod off'

"well bein a gentleman u prob have, i just think its a bit sad to advertise it..."

I see and understand what your saying, it is a bit cheeky

a certain genuine bi fem in northumberland was wanting picked up taken to your place and dropped back as she lived way out.

a genuine girl yes but would you put yourself in that position with a couple or a male you had never met before?

might be a little off the subject but thought it was worth a mention

My answer- yes it's ridiculous. Taking the mickey or what??

Typical Inner Circle Forumite on here's answer- well if you don't like it you don't have to take them up on it. people are free to ask for what they want. It's your fault you dont match up.

"My answer- yes it's ridiculous. Taking the mickey or what??

Typical Inner Circle Forumite on here's answer- well if you don't like it you don't have to take them up on it. people are free to ask for what they want. It's your fault you dont match up. "

Maybe that's true but it's a forum so peoples personal opinions on it do count, I am like most, think it's a bit cheeky, we offer to do that for people sometimes when transport is a problem, not the hotel bit cos we can play at home but certainly the transport, but that is us volunteering if someone had it on thier profile we would "walk on by"

it is cheeky, as was the one where a couple were asking a gent to pay for their company.

sadly, some folk will oblige them...

"is it me or do u think this is a bit cheeky...a couple have on the profile update....CAN U PICK US UP TAKE US TO A HOTEL AND SPOIL US THEN TAKE US HOME ..., i think its really cheeky and presumptious!! "

i was offered a taxi to someone's recently lol

By *urreyfun2008Man  over a year ago

East Grinstead

In the case of a lady the couple has perhaps played with before at clubs etc then is slightly less odd.

Most of the UK is fairly reasonable in terms of trains/buses if personal transport is lacking.

In terms of all the safety rules, it breaks far too many. Also for all you know she might be axe murderer looking to do away with a couple!

My view is that if transport is a problem, sort it out yourself. It's your problem, not your meets.

People think they can get away with all sorts regarding single males, the power play from some couples / women is both pathetic and ridiculous.

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

"is it me or do u think this is a bit cheeky...a couple have on the profile update....CAN U PICK US UP TAKE US TO A HOTEL AND SPOIL US THEN TAKE US HOME ..., i think its really cheeky and presumptious!! "

I really don't see the problem, people are often criticised on here for not being honest, at least the couple in question are being honest and upfront about it.

"is it me or do u think this is a bit cheeky...a couple have on the profile update....CAN U PICK US UP TAKE US TO A HOTEL AND SPOIL US THEN TAKE US HOME ..., i think its really cheeky and presumptious!!

I really don't see the problem, people are often criticised on here for not being honest, at least the couple in question are being honest and upfront about it."

While this is true, what you say, honesty doesn't always cover up the problem.

I could easily write a profile saying i'm a neo-nazi supporter, so please, no blacks or jews.

(I'm not, btw).

Would you feel that was ok as it was "honest"?

wow i think if people want to meet and one party has a problem with transport and the other party wanted to help and provide transport, then that's very kind and thoughtful. If they are insisting you provide transport then that's a bit cocky.

"wow i think if people want to meet and one party has a problem with transport and the other party wanted to help and provide transport, then that's very kind and thoughtful. If they are insisting you provide transport then that's a bit cocky. "

Exactly, it's like saying "we are doing YOU a favour, so pay for us!".

Inequality is inequality.

We got offered to be taken to a hotel of our choice, get wined and dined just so the guy could watch us in the room for a while and then join in. We did have a good long think about it but turned it down in the end, more to do with the guy than anything else, if we felt more comfortable with the guy we might have but wasn't to be. Don't see what the problems would be it if was with the right person, no different to going to someone's house and getting some drink and food there.

"We got offered to be taken to a hotel of our choice, get wined and dined just so the guy could watch us in the room for a while and then join in. We did have a good long think about it but turned it down in the end, more to do with the guy than anything else, if we felt more comfortable with the guy we might have but wasn't to be. Don't see what the problems would be it if was with the right person, no different to going to someone's house and getting some drink and food there. "

But thats the direct opposite of what the OP was talking about.

Nothing wrong with what you describe, if someone offers, then of course it's a different matter. What the OP meant would be if you demanded that.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"My answer- yes it's ridiculous. Taking the mickey or what??

Typical Inner Circle Forumite on here's answer- well if you don't like it you don't have to take them up on it. people are free to ask for what they want. It's your fault you dont match up. "

Could you stop having these bitchy snipes at other people all the time.

People will answer with their own opinion, even if it doesn't suit yours. That is why they are called opinions.

By *imnher2Woman  over a year ago

watford

we have a male friend on here. who got chatting with a couple, decided to meet then was told he had to book hotel and pay all the cost himself, that they would be staying over in the room after play, if he was going to stay over he would have to book another single room for himself.. was then told he would have to treat them both to dinner and also take the lady lingerie shopping lol what a bloody cheek.. some couples think its the single guys place to do all this

just giving all genuine couples a bad name..

"we have a male friend on here. who got chatting with a couple, decided to meet then was told he had to book hotel and pay all the cost himself, that they would be staying over in the room after play, if he was going to stay over he would have to book another single room for himself.. was then told he would have to treat them both to dinner and also take the lady lingerie shopping lol what a bloody cheek.. some couples think its the single guys place to do all this

just giving all genuine couples a bad name.. "

That is plain cheeky!

"is it me or do u think this is a bit cheeky...a couple have on the profile update....CAN U PICK US UP TAKE US TO A HOTEL AND SPOIL US THEN TAKE US HOME ..., i think its really cheeky and presumptious!!

I really don't see the problem, people are often criticised on here for not being honest, at least the couple in question are being honest and upfront about it."

I agree,can't see what the problem is.

They are being honest on their profile,if no one likes it they don't have to contact them.

It's no ones business but theirs,how they want to go about having meets or what they put on their profile really.

I wonder how they will feel if they saw this thread,started by someone they dont know,discussing their profile?

"we have a male friend on here. who got chatting with a couple, decided to meet then was told he had to book hotel and pay all the cost himself, that they would be staying over in the room after play, if he was going to stay over he would have to book another single room for himself.. was then told he would have to treat them both to dinner and also take the lady lingerie shopping lol what a bloody cheek.. some couples think its the single guys place to do all this

just giving all genuine couples a bad name.. "

what the fuck ?lol i would tell them to fuck off kindly and go find another joey. lol That's bullshit lol.

what the fuck ?lol i would tell them to fuck off kindly and go find another joey. lol That's bullshit lol. "

speak as you find sir lol

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Now before I get told off for saying something similar to anyone else.....I personally think whatever is on other peoples profiles is their business and if I didn't like it I just move to the next profile.

Having said that, we wouldn't dream of so many demands, or any demands to be honest, we are in this for fun, and the people we play with get treated from us the way we wanted to be treated, with respect and equals, and not as someone who is there just to provide the fun for us.

i would never ask for anyone to pick me up, but i dont drive so if i turn down a meet based on distance they usually offer

I wouldnt do anything for anyone if they asked, be it pick them up, pay for hotels etc, you dont mind helping people but when its expected i think thats off putting

what the fuck ?lol i would tell them to fuck off kindly and go find another joey. lol That's bullshit lol.

speak as you find sir lol"

? what does that mean ?

what the fuck ?lol i would tell them to fuck off kindly and go find another joey. lol That's bullshit lol. "

the sad thing is lots of guys on here are desparate enough to do it

Ive had guys offer me money when i've said no thanks to them many times

whats been said there to me is just prostitution, your offering your/your wifes body for a room, nice undies and a meal, but cause no moneys changing hands the couples probably kidding themselves its not, but in my eyes it is

I have seen a few cpl profiles expecting single guys to pick them up and also pay for hotel.

1 even said happy to split cost's with a cple but single guy has to pay full.

Tempting to take them up on there offer, book hotel 30miles away and kick them out once your sorted, let them find there own way home

i think a lot of couples have just totally lost sight of what this is all about

If i ever met a couple and they told me i had to pay for the room id tell them to go fuck off lol

I have no problem at all paying for rooms, i have picked up the cost of hotel rooms many times but im damned if anyines telling me i have to

I don't really have that much sympathy for single guys at times because some do bring it on themselves with a certain air of desperation.

That said, kudos to those that have contacted me who can't accommodate but try and convince me that I should meet them in a hotel.

I've yet to rest my head on the Egyptian cotton pillow cases in the Regency Suite of the Langham Hotel!

I wonder if anyone will ever call my bluff?!!

i had a think about this one and kind of hoped that it was an attempt at humour surely nobody would take that seriously

"I don't really have that much sympathy for single guys at times because some do bring it on themselves with a certain air of desperation.

That said, kudos to those that have contacted me who can't accommodate but try and convince me that I should meet them in a hotel.

I've yet to rest my head on the Egyptian cotton pillow cases in the Regency Suite of the Langham Hotel!

I wonder if anyone will ever call my bluff?!! "

one day hey lol

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

That is good, like their style. We had a message once that basically said - 'our son is having a party at our house this weekend, you'll be pleased to know that we'd like to come to yours!' We'd never met them before - needless to say it was a 'bugger off' kind of reply! Takes all sorts! Z

Don’t see what the problem is, you’ll always get things like that when there’s desperate people who’ll happily oblige to any demands

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

" That is good, like their style. We had a message once that basically said - 'our son is having a party at our house this weekend, you'll be pleased to know that we'd like to come to yours!' We'd never met them before - needless to say it was a 'bugger off' kind of reply! Takes all sorts! Z"

Im having the bathroom refitted. Id like to come and use your toilet tonight. Thanks Z.

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

" That is good, like their style. We had a message once that basically said - 'our son is having a party at our house this weekend, you'll be pleased to know that we'd like to come to yours!' We'd never met them before - needless to say it was a 'bugger off' kind of reply! Takes all sorts! Z

Im having the bathroom refitted. Id like to come and use your toilet tonight. Thanks Z. "

lol - no problem! Z

» Add a new message to this topic