FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > consent

consent

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have a question which I’m hoping will spark a fantastic debate,

In a club/party if two or more people you don’t know are having sex/fun for every one to see can any one else join in and when or how?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Think most couples make it plainly obvious by their body language if they want to be joined by anyone

The ones that dont you either approach slowly or walk away

Dont really think there is much more to it

X

"I have a question which I’m hoping will spark a fantastic debate,

In a club/party if two or more people you don’t know are having sex/fun for every one to see can any one else join in and when or how?

"

There are not many formal rules at swingers clubs / parties but basic manners can take you a long way and make you more popular with other swingers.

Do not jump in uninvited, If they want you or anyone else they will let you know.

Try and make eye contact if you can but don't be pushy or you will find yourself out on your ear.

Forum Mod

"I have a question which I’m hoping will spark a fantastic debate,

"

NO NO NO NO NO and if you're not sure then NO

NEVER attempt to join in with anyone unless you're invited too by the people who are playing,playing in an open room does'nt mean its an open invitation,some people just like to be watched and nothing more than that

thank you guys I did think that was the case.

any one had an uninvited person join in, what happens?

Saw one pushy single dragged out of the room by three males

And thrown out of the club

However he did not understand the word NO and paid the price

Rare but it does happen

xx

Forum Mod

I have and I told him to fuck right off out of it and how dare he just assume that he could lay a hand on me!

He was part of a couple though and I don't know what his wife must have thought about it....he did apologise and I hope he learnt a lesson

I also learnt a lesson...I won't play in an open room amymore as I don't like people watching anyway

Well this kind of happened to me this weekend, just me and scott in a room having sex when a couple of single guys came in and edged closer and closer and just started groping me, I should have said something but I didnt and Scott didnt because he thought I was enjoying it, although when one started trying to push his cock in my hand I felt enough was enough and I told him no, then made my excuses to go to the loo...very uncomfortable experience

Just becase 2 people are enjoying themsleves in public doesn't automatically give you the right to join in - definately not.

I'm sure if they wanted you to join in, they'd make sure you were left in no doubt about it ..

Be careful out there

"Well this kind of happened to me this weekend, just me and scott in a room having sex when a couple of single guys came in and edged closer and closer and just started groping me, I should have said something but I didnt and Scott didnt because he thought I was enjoying it, although when one started trying to push his cock in my hand I felt enough was enough and I told him no, then made my excuses to go to the loo...very uncomfortable experience"

Exactly the reason why we don't do the club thing .... that and the possibility of bumping into someone we know lol .... my sympathy guys xxx

"Well this kind of happened to me this weekend, just me and scott in a room having sex when a couple of single guys came in and edged closer and closer and just started groping me, I should have said something but I didnt and Scott didnt because he thought I was enjoying it, although when one started trying to push his cock in my hand I felt enough was enough and I told him no, then made my excuses to go to the loo...very uncomfortable experience

Exactly the reason why we don't do the club thing .... that and the possibility of bumping into someone we know lol .... my sympathy guys xxx"

Thanks both, we have also done the bumping into people we know and I kind of prefered that ha ha

Can I play devils advocate, what would people do if you’re enjoying another couple and happy with that but one of them decide to invite others into your group?

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

I think that what people have to remember is that the club and party scene is totally different to private meets.

Different clubs have different rules and people who go to clubs and parties have little chance to sort out rules with others, before they meet.

However, the hard and fast rule in all clubs is NO means NO.

Always expect to wear a condom.

Don't be pushy. Just cus you've paid your entrance fee, it doesn't entitle you to a shag.

It is generally acceptable to place a hand on the leg of a lady and if you are told NO.....back off. If a chap is watching his partner with another man and he doesn't say anything to you, then you will generally not be welcome. You can ask if it is ok to touch......take your lead from there.

If there is a gangbang going on, by all means touch if you are not stopped, but if you are told NO at any point, again, back off.

For example. Jason blindfolded me in the round room at Chameleons the other night. He invited the guys forward. There are certain types I don't want joining in and he knows exactly who they would be. I trust him and I know, that if a cock is shoved in my hand, then Jason has beckoned the bloke forward.

Other than that, just talk to people. You will be suprised at who invites you to play.

At the end of the day, two little words can be asked and may get you in.......

May I?

By *eavensg84uCouple  over a year ago

Harrow

One of the reasons we like the club we go to most often is that it has a 'white line' rule. Around each play area, about 12-18 inches back, is a white line on the floor. If you're playing, no-one can cross the line without consent. It works superbly!

Your other question about what happens if you're playing and the other person invites someone in - thats trickier. I try to make sure in advance that it wont happen but its not always possible - so if they invite someone without checking with me, I usually leave the situation - unless its a REALLY hot girl or a guy with an exceptional body/cock!

My man is usually around to keep unwanted attention away anyway - and he's 6ft 3in and big, so no-one argues!

Jo xxx

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

"One of the reasons we like the club we go to most often is that it has a 'white line' rule. Around each play area, about 12-18 inches back, is a white line on the floor. If you're playing, no-one can cross the line without consent. It works superbly!

Your other question about what happens if you're playing and the other person invites someone in - thats trickier. I try to make sure in advance that it wont happen but its not always possible - so if they invite someone without checking with me, I usually leave the situation - unless its a REALLY hot girl or a guy with an exceptional body/cock!

My man is usually around to keep unwanted attention away anyway - and he's 6ft 3in and big, so no-one argues!

Jo xxx"

What a bloody good idea.

I might just suggest that to the clubs we use.

Forum Mod

"Can I play devils advocate, what would people do if you’re enjoying another couple and happy with that but one of them decide to invite others into your group?"

We make it clear that we're playing with them and only them at that moment.....I hate uninvited touching,playing or watching and will just get up and go eleswhere if it happens

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

"I have and I told him to fuck right off out of it and how dare he just assume that he could lay a hand on me!

He was part of a couple though and I don't know what his wife must have thought about it....he did apologise and I hope he learnt a lesson

I also learnt a lesson...I won't play in an open room amymore as I don't like people watching anyway "

i totally agree with you hpc ...but the question is ...with the beach party coming up ....errr how do you signal its ok for a join up ????..is it a growl or smile

Forum Mod

"I have and I told him to fuck right off out of it and how dare he just assume that he could lay a hand on me!

I also learnt a lesson...I won't play in an open room amymore as I don't like people watching anyway

i totally agree with you hpc ...but the question is ...with the beach party coming up ....errr how do you signal its ok for a join up ????..is it a growl or smile "

Ill bring a little book and put names in it sort of like a dance card in the old days! pmsl

I doubt you will see us in an open room..... I prefer to be a filthy bitch in private

Same here hpc

hate all them unwanted hands

» Add a new message to this topic