FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > satisfaction guaranteed...

satisfaction guaranteed...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am amazed how many people I have spoken too, mostly women ( shame on you girls) who lie back and take what they are given.

The thought of telling a person what they want, or how they want it doing, what they like or showing them seems an impossible task....so they lie back and take what they are given.

What amazes me more is the fact they then moan that thier sex life is crap!

Why would you do that?

One of the reasons given was shyness...ahem, if you have got over your shyness enough to get naked and intimate, why subject yourself to an unsatisfying meeting?

Is this quite common?

Guys do you ask the lady you are with what she wants or if it is doing it for her?

Do you care? lol

Would you feel intimidated by a woman who did so?

Would you not pull out all the stops for satisfaction guaranteed?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

"I am amazed how many people I have spoken too, mostly women ( shame on you girls) who lie back and take what they are given.

The thought of telling a person what they want, or how they want it doing, what they like or showing them seems an impossible task....so they lie back and take what they are given.

What amazes me more is the fact they then moan that thier sex life is crap!

Why would you do that?

One of the reasons given was shyness...ahem, if you have got over your shyness enough to get naked and intimate, why subject yourself to an unsatisfying meeting?

Is this quite common?

Guys do you ask the lady you are with what she wants or if it is doing it for her?

Do you care? lol

Would you feel intimidated by a woman who did so?

Would you not pull out all the stops for satisfaction guaranteed?

"

they normally cant answer tho ..its the gag you see or shaking there head and banging it up the wall ...

but i do defo care

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

lol trust you PD lol.x

By *heekychezzaWoman  over a year ago

warrington

hmmmmmmm I'm more than able to say what I like......but sometimes Ijust lurve to lie back and taken what is given.....and then some !!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

well considering i like nearly everything i just enjoy dont lie back tho take part very fully lol x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Guys do you ask the lady you are with what she wants or if it is doing it for her?"

Hell yeah. Every woman likes it a little different, and my ego isn't going stop me learning a new trick or two

"Do you care? lol"

Honestly? Yes. I'm a perfect(ish) gentlemen, and always make sure the lady comes first

"Would you feel intimidated by a woman who did so?"

Should I?

"Would you not pull out all the stops for satisfaction guaranteed?"

I usually put a few in as well.

» Add a new message to this topic