FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > social meets...

social meets...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What is it people don't understand about them?

Yes, this is a swinging site, its about the sex, and social side. We can't enjoy the sex for a little while, so thought meeting to arrange for when we can, yum!

Instead we get 60+ messages from people "wanting fun" mention no sex, and that's the end of that....

Grrr... okay, rant over. Peoples opinions?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

don't let it cause you any angst..

not worth it.

god, I am so chilled these days.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't have that problem!

I make it clear on my profile it will be a social meet first - I can't imagine meeting someone I don't know for sex. I'm always intrigued what people do if they meet someone and there's no chemistry there...do they have sex anyway?!!

I've yet to have anyone decline meeting for coffee in the first instance. If it should happen, I certainly wouldn't give them a second thought.

we love the social side to swinging it aint all about sex although lots of ppl do think it is

We always think you've got to feel comfy in eachothers company before you can jump into bed with them! We couldn't just meet a couple and just have sex.

We love the social side to swinging, we need that icebreaker, few drinks and a chat and go from there. Anyone who refused to have a social meet first we wouldn't bother with x

While your _iew is fine, it's not the law. The exact opposite is just as valid.

"While your _iew is fine, it's not the law. The exact opposite is just as valid."

There is a law in swinging ?

By *carletnsparksMan  over a year ago

halifax

personally we prefer a social meet first but this is not set in stone - it depends how we get on with people. That said we never go to a meet thinking that play is guaraunteed to happen it is merely a pleasurable bonus.

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

For us a social meet is always the first meet! If we all get on really well, we would play, but that is rare. We also can't imagine meeting and shagging someone we knew nothing about (as in what they are like!)

That is one of the reasons we don't like or understand "Dogging". Why would anyone (in our _iew) go to a public place and take on people they know nothing about! Are they disease free? Are they Clean? Are they undercover cops?

Now for the PC bit I/we understand that everyone is different and what we like is not the same as everyone else! Although we have expressed a dislike of Dogging, it doesn't mean it is bad, just that we think it is skanky!

I travel the country for business and believe me after 22 years of staying in hotels two or three nights a week it gets a little bit tedious.

My profile on here stresses the social side of the meet - I would much prefer an hour or two of decent conversation (swinging based or not - Normally not) than sitting on my own in a bar or watching shite TV.

If...and only if all parties feel like playing then, or on another date Great! If not and you have had a nice social evening over a drink or two - Great!

I never assume its going to be anything other that a social meet, especially the first time.

[Removed by poster at 29/09/10 14:27:52]

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

We always meet for a no pressure drink first - you just don't know how you'll all get on - usually end up at ours but that's never taken for granted! This has never been a problem for us - if someone doesn't want to do that then we don't make arrangements to meet! Z

i try and always do a social meet first in a public place or a phone chat to make sure that they are geninue so that im sure in myself first with being single

» Add a new message to this topic