FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Preconceptions

Preconceptions

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *D40 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Well have to say we were at Chams the weekend & it was the one place i didn't expect to be judged for being a swinger. However i was wrong.

Sat talking to a single lady & she enquired if i too was single. I explained my personal situation, me and my OH live together, try and meet likeminded couples we are both attracted to, go to parties/socials and one or both of us play...

She was shocked & asked him why he does it when he has a beautiful sexy woman like me (i nearly choked on my sandwich but i took the compliment). She was surprised that it turned me on when my OH plays with other women, especially if i get to watch all or some of it

Never expected judgement in a swingers club....

Mrs WD40

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't see anything in how you've described it as a "judgement".

A back-handed compliment yes. But not a judgement.

By *allipygousMan  over a year ago

Leicester

You'd be surprised how many singles, men and women, on here wouldn't share their partner sexually. Me included.

By *igertigerCouple (MM)  over a year ago

cc hotel

A judgment was made without a doubt

"You'd be surprised how many singles, men and women, on here wouldn't share their partner sexually. Me included."

This.

Is not judgement it's just something we can't see ourselves doing. Though at times its very much a case of I can eat from your plate but don't dare touch mine!!

Different strokes for different folks. All power to you both xx

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

"You'd be surprised how many singles, men and women, on here wouldn't share their partner sexually. Me included."

So why are you on a swingers site?

Leicester

"You'd be surprised how many singles, men and women, on here wouldn't share their partner sexually. Me included.

So why are you on a swingers site?"

To have sex with other individuals who are also looking to have sex. You?

Cambridge

"You'd be surprised how many singles, men and women, on here wouldn't share their partner sexually. Me included.

To have sex with other individuals who are also looking to have sex. You?"

My wife and I are swingers, and we are here to meet other swingers. Fab seems to have the most UK swingers, but there aren't really many sites out there. However there are loads of sites for singles to meet other singles. Fab Swingers even has a sister site called Fab Flirts for singles.

"

My wife and I are swingers, and we are here to meet other swingers. Fab seems to have the most UK swingers, but there aren't really many sites out there. However there are loads of sites for singles to meet other singles. Fab Swingers even has a sister site called Fab Flirts for singles. "

I don't consider myself a "swinger".

But I do use the site to meet people I'm attracted to for sex.

That doesn't mean others who also use the site in a similar way should join another site, as you seem to be implying....

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

My wife and I are swingers, and we are here to meet other swingers. Fab seems to have the most UK swingers, but there aren't really many sites out there. However there are loads of sites for singles to meet other singles. Fab Swingers even has a sister site called Fab Flirts for singles. "

fabflirts is shit though

Leicester

Are you advocating all singles should leave this site?

You are very fond of telling people what they should be doing, aren't you? You seem to have a very narrow perception of what constitutes a swinger...

By *ere-for-my-convenienceWoman  over a year ago

West Midlands

I agree

She judged your lifestyle

I was also at Chameleons years ago with a single lady, primary school teacher friend

We met a couple on their first visit

She explained that he wasn't her husband (who was home unaware she had lovers) looking after the

Children

So she asked about us and our jobs

She actually said to my friend

" I wouldn't want you to teach my children knowing what a sexual pervert you are "

We were shocked and astonished because she was cheating and lying

We were two single ladies

Cambridge

"

My wife and I are swingers, and we are here to meet other swingers. Fab seems to have the most UK swingers, but there aren't really many sites out there. However there are loads of sites for singles to meet other singles. Fab Swingers even has a sister site called Fab Flirts for singles.

That doesn't mean others who also use the site in a similar way should join another site, as you seem to be implying.... "

Well people like to club together and build communities with other people who are like them. Imagine how gay people would feel if 50% of people who went into a gay bar were straight? Or how kinky people suddenly found that 50% in their dungeon weren't into kink. Or as the OP said, people who aren't swingers, and don't understand swingers, going to a swingers club.

Can you see it from that point of view?

"

Can you see it from that point of view?"

No I can't.

West Midlands

How do I locate Fab flirts?

Leicester

[Removed by poster at 15/04/15 21:49:41]

Cambridge

"You are very fond of telling people what they should be doing, aren't you? You seem to have a very narrow perception of what constitutes a swinger..."

I don't think I have a narrow view of swinging. I think this site should be welcoming to all forms of ethical non-monogamy; swingers, progressive swingers, polyamorous people, open marriages etc etc.

If people would describe themselves as swingers, then I understand why they would join this site.

What I don't understand is why people who wouldn't describe themselves as swingers (or any of the above) would join a site called Fab Swingers.

I hope that makes sense, even if you don't agree with me, I hope you got my point.

"

That doesn't mean others who also use the site in a similar way should join another site, as you seem to be implying....

Well people like to club together and build communities with other people who are like them. Imagine how gay people would feel if 50% of people who went into a gay bar were straight? Or how kinky people suddenly found that 50% in their dungeon weren't into kink. Or as the OP said, people who aren't swingers, and don't understand swingers, going to a swingers club.

So by that analogy, we, who fit into your apparent definition of swingers, should only spend time with other swingers because we should only want to be with people who are "like" us...?

West Midlands

"You are very fond of telling people what they should be doing, aren't you? You seem to have a very narrow perception of what constitutes a swinger...

I don't think I have a narrow view of swinging. I think this site should be welcoming to all forms of ethical non-monogamy; swingers, progressive swingers, polyamorous people, open marriages etc etc.

If people would describe themselves as swingers, then I understand why they would join this site.

What I don't understand is why people who wouldn't describe themselves as swingers (or any of the above) would join a site called Fab Swingers.

I hope that makes sense, even if you don't agree with me, I hope you got my point."

I'm not a swinger

Never will be

I've been on swingers sites and visited clubs for over a decade

Purely because it's where I'll find loads of cock

Simple really

Oh and to make good friends too

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Really!? You're right I am surprised.

Wolverhampton

I know she judged because her face gave it away. She made no attempt to hide it.

Still in fairness i judged her stupid later when i saw her going bareback in one of the playrooms

Mrs _d40

West Midlands

This

Because I don't want to

Simple

But I'd love to find a cuckold husband and would happily be shared among swingers

"

Can you see it from that point of view?

No I can't. "

ah well you might want to try harder - because it makes total sense

"I know she judged because her face gave it away. She made no attempt to hide it.

Still in fairness i judged her stupid later when i saw her going bareback in one of the playrooms

Mrs _d40

"

LOL - too right!! I can't believe someone in a swingers club would judge you for - SWINGING!! Seriously unbelievable.

Leicester

Really!? You're right I am surprised. "

Yep, I'm not a "swinger", never claimed to be. I use this site for sexual liaisons. If and when I find myself in a relationship I'll not use it*. Past threads confirm there are many that think this way.

*Well, maybe just for the forums. They can be quite entertaining.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"

It isnt comparable in my opinion. Swinging isn't a closed shop and ideally all would be welcome to enjoy sex in whatever way and with whoever they liked. Narrow things down or be too prescriptive and it becomes exactly what people like us are trying to avoid.

You are very fond of telling people what they should be doing, aren't you? You seem to have a very narrow perception of what constitutes a swinger..."

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Yep, I'm not a "swinger", never claimed to be. I use this site for sexual liaisons. If and when I find myself in a relationship I'll not use it*. Past threads confirm there are many that think this way.

"

I don't think you're wrong to do what you're doing, I'm just surprised

"

Never expected judgement in a swingers club....

Mrs WD40"

Experience has shown that posting this kind of 'reinforce my viewpoint' thread is likely to backfire on you...

I don't think you're wrong to do what you're doing, I'm just surprised "

Are you really surprised or joking?

I'm not surprised at all.

Leicester

I don't think you're wrong to do what you're doing, I'm just surprised "

Why?

It's one of the topics I tend to probe people about before getting into bed with them. What happens when they meet 'the one' - are they committed to swinging/poly lifestyles or will they suddenly ditch their connections (and then come knocking for a fuck when they get dumped?).

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I'm not surprised at all. "

Going off limited interaction and his profile. Maybe I've missed posts

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Why?"

As above I might have missed posts and your profile

Going off limited interaction and his profile. Maybe I've missed posts "

Oh I thought you meant surprised in general that some singles feel that way. Apologies.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Going off limited interaction and his profile. Maybe I've missed posts

Oh I thought you meant surprised in general that some singles feel that way. Apologies. "

No apology necessary . I do know lots of singles feel that way

Leicester

Why?

As above I might have missed posts and your profile "

Ask admin to send you all my past posts. You'll see nothing that infers I'm a swinger. Just a sexually active single bloke.

"I know she judged because her face gave it away. She made no attempt to hide it.

Mrs _d40

"

I was going to say it says a bit about the ladies insecurities

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Why?

Ask admin to send you all my past posts. You'll see nothing that infers I'm a swinger. Just a sexually active single bloke."

Nah you're alright I'll take your word for it .

All this insistence on label is a load of rubbish anyway, why can't we all just enjoy sex?

Leicester

Why?

Ask admin to send you all my past posts. You'll see nothing that infers I'm a swinger. Just a sexually active single bloke.

All this insistence on label is a load of rubbish anyway, why can't we all just enjoy sex?"

Oh I do, just not with everyone I'd like to

"I don't see anything in how you've described it as a "judgement".

A back-handed compliment yes. But not a judgement. "

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Why?

All this insistence on label is a load of rubbish anyway, why can't we all just enjoy sex?

Oh I do, just not with everyone I'd like to"

By *erbyDalesCplCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire

Wow, well that thread opened our eyes!

We never even considered that there could be single people on here, or in clubs, who would look down on either, or both of us, simply because we are happy to play with other people.

What a minefield this is all turning out to be.

Mr ddc

"

i think you will find there are plenty of straight people go to gay bars/clubs! how many couples like to have a single man/woman join them? plenty!

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

"You are very fond of telling people what they should be doing, aren't you? You seem to have a very narrow perception of what constitutes a swinger...

I hope that makes sense, even if you don't agree with me, I hope you got my point."

I only want sex and I get it on this site. I don't much care if it is called Fab Swingers or Fab Sex or Fab Whatever

blimey it gets a bit bitchy on here doesn't it?

Brothers and sisters- come together!

Personally we live a hotwife/cuck way. Mr would never go with anyone else yet I can do whatever i choose.

Its all about complete honesty for us, not labels.

"Personally we live a hotwife/cuck way. Mr would never go with anyone else yet I can do whatever i choose.

Its all about complete honesty for us, not labels."

And whilst we could never contemplate or understand your choice, we certainly would not judge you for it.

"Personally we live a hotwife/cuck way. Mr would never go with anyone else yet I can do whatever i choose.

Its all about complete honesty for us, not labels.

And whilst we could never contemplate or understand your choice, we certainly would not judge you for it. "

This should be the template response to most threads on fab forum.

Cambridge

"

i think you will find there are plenty of straight people go to gay bars/clubs! how many couples like to have a single man/woman join them? plenty! "

I know that some straight people go to gay bars/clubs, but I imagine that if they started to out number the gay people and started to judge the gay people (like the OP was judged) then their welcome would wear a little thin.

Yes plenty of couples like to play with singles, and some singles on here like to play with couples. That's perfectly fine. But there are a Lot of singles in here who would never dream of playing with couples, and can't comprehend why couples would open their relationships. This makes it harder for couples to find the singles that are interested in playing with them.

I'm not trying to have a crazy rant where everything one person said gets twisted and exaggerated. I'm trying to open up communications and understanding.

"I only want sex and I get it on this site. I don't much care if it is called Fab Swingers or Fab Sex or Fab Whatever"

Ditto!

Forum Mod

East Sussex

[Removed by poster at 16/04/15 09:53:14]

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Dammit wrong thread

By *dam_TinaCouple  over a year ago

Hampshire

"blimey it gets a bit bitchy on here doesn't it?

Brothers and sisters- come together!"

I've just read the whole thread and I haven't seen a single bitchy comment ?

Maybe my bitch radar isn't working this morning.

By *neplusserMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

"

i think you will find there are plenty of straight people go to gay bars/clubs! how many couples like to have a single man/woman join them? plenty!

I know that some straight people go to gay bars/clubs, but I imagine that if they started to out number the gay people and started to judge the gay people (like the OP was judged) then their welcome would wear a little thin.

Yes plenty of couples like to play with singles, and some singles on here like to play with couples. That's perfectly fine. But there are a Lot of singles in here who would never dream of playing with couples, and can't comprehend why couples would open their relationships. This makes it harder for couples to find the singles that are interested in playing with them.

I'm not trying to have a crazy rant where everything one person said gets twisted and exaggerated. I'm trying to open up communications and understanding. "

I very much doubt that couples are being out numbered by singles who only wish to meet other single people. Think your making a mountain out of a mole hill here.

I'd say the majority of singles on here actively seek for couples

Wolverhampton

Wow. I enjoyed all of your views. Happy shaggingxx

"blimey it gets a bit bitchy on here doesn't it?

Brothers and sisters- come together!"

This is a quiet day.......

Just wondering.....couples who swing....should they meet elsewhere as singles and then join this site? Because I joined as a single guy and now have a g.f from fab....we swing, seperately and together so happily we now fit your criteria for being on here....

singles who want to be in a swinging relationship....how should they go about meeting?

Wolverhampton

Just wondering.....couples who swing....should they meet elsewhere as singles and then join this site? Because I joined as a single guy and now have a g.f from fab....we swing, seperately and together so happily we now fit your criteria for being on here....

singles who want to be in a swinging relationship....how should they go about meeting?

"

Well me & my OH met outside of fab then when confident in our relationship we joined fab...

I am confused now. Should we go or stay?

Well me & my OH met outside of fab then when confident in our relationship we joined fab...

I am confused now. Should we go or stay?"

stay, have fun, use the site how you wish,(within the rules) to find what you want, same as I will, despite a few ppl thinking that as a single female who hasn't yet met a couple, I shouldn't be here!

my presence doesnt hinder anybody elses fun, so you are all bloody stuck with me!

Wolverhampton

By *onyneMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

Most of the time the labelling thing is unnecessary...doesn't really help at all, and one person's idea of what a label is can be different to another's, even if they would both say they fell under the label...if that indeed makes any sense!

I am confused now. Should we go or stay?"

Hang around a bit longer it's lovely place really!!!

Wondering who this female is now, a fair covering of tattoos??

» Add a new message to this topic