FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > So many fake profiles. Men pretending to be couples and couples pretending to be single girls. Why?

So many fake profiles. Men pretending to be couples and couples pretending to be single girls. Why?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Whats the point?

To trick the person into meeting and then what?

Or is it just time wasters?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

So that people have something to moan about in forums......see it works

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

To be fair most of them are mine, sorry!

About a year back a batch became sentient and escaped my labs. Since then they have bred and pretty much account for 75% of fabswingers.

[Removed by poster at 16/04/15 14:23:03]

Yes op its a mix of them 2, they do it to keep our hopes up for a fuck meet, that never gonna happen lol

They don't mind lying and tricking people, neither do they care what other people want. Plus it gets them what they want, whatever that is.

I think many guys are happy with dirty chat, or only seek that. If they can get a single female or couple (where they presume they're talking to the female) to chat about "what are we going to get up to on the meet?" "what will you be wearing?" etc. then they got what they want, but your time is wasted coz you think they want the meet you were looking for.

Have heard some guys also don't care to meet, they just enjoy the chase and once they know you will meet them they move onto someone else, but obviously they have to get you to chat to them in the first place.

you left out the bit where the wife has allowed him to play alone and clearly no wife to be seen

"you left out the bit where the wife has allowed him to play alone and clearly no wife to be seen "

Oh yea the illusive wife thats never available lol

"you left out the bit where the wife has allowed him to play alone and clearly no wife to be seen

Oh yea the illusive wife thats never available lol "

The one with the couple profile and she's away on business and happy for him to play. Sounds legit.

Always go with the veris. I've been on and off here more times than I can remember but never meet unverified.

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

"To be fair most of them are mine, sorry!

About a year back a batch became sentient and escaped my labs. Since then they have bred and pretty much account for 75% of fabswingers."

"Whats the point?

Or is it just time wasters?"

Always ask to speak on a phone or see them on skype would be my advice to men

"Whats the point?

Always ask to speak on a phone or see them on skype would be my advice to men "

I won't do either. Does that mean I'm fake and dont meet??

"Whats the point?

Always ask to speak on a phone or see them on skype would be my advice to men

I won't do either. Does that mean I'm fake and dont meet??"

Same here. I wont speak on the fone either.

By *ere-for-my-convenienceWoman  over a year ago

West Midlands

I believe it's something to wank over

"I believe it's something to wank over

"

Surely two adults can have an normal convo without it being sexual ,I find you get a feel for ppl after a phone chat much more than any msg or email

"

This.

By *ngel n tedCouple  over a year ago

maidstone

There's only about 10 women in each area, all the other women's profiles are fake, set up to spy on eachother, to see who is shagging who's current fella or to entrap cheating fwb's .......maybe.....i've done the searches.....i've seen things man!

*scratches hairy bollocks*

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

because some people are so desperate for sexual titivation, they will lie...

By *ere-for-my-convenienceWoman  over a year ago

West Midlands

"*scratches hairy bollocks*"

By *.nottsbloke..Man  over a year ago

1nottsbloke

I'm not really a 46 year old I'm actually a 20 year old slim busty lady

I don't know why, I care even less, I just ignore them and concentrate on the real folk.

Surely two adults can have an normal convo without it being sexual ,I find you get a feel for ppl after a phone chat much more than any msg or email "

oh now i know why you didn't call back

"There's only about 10 women in each area, all the other women's profiles are fake, set up to spy on eachother, to see who is shagging who's current fella or to entrap cheating fwb's .......maybe.....i've done the searches.....i've seen things man! "
Less than 10 in penge lol

"I'm not really a 46 year old I'm actually a 20 year old slim busty lady"

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

"I don't know why, I care even less, I just ignore them and concentrate on the real folk."

This

By *ittle Pocket PerveWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

"I don't know why, I care even less, I just ignore them and concentrate on the real folk."

With you on this one

Unfortunately, and this goes for many things and not just swinging, there seems to be a minority of people in our society who get a kick out of spoiling things for others.

You know the type. They're the ones who would scrape their keys down the side of a nice flash car.

By *exykinkyfuncplCouple  over a year ago

ROTHERHAM

thas why they called timewasters we had lots of them but we know they are genuine cpls /males/ ladys on here so we just have to put up with them beware of newbis xxxx but love the genuine swingers on here xxxxx

"Whats the point?

Or is it just time wasters?"

We don't think there is any point at all. It leads to nothing. Apart from a lot of time wasting. Our theory.......some people just have too much time on their hands. They should take the time to invest in a job or one very good profile.

Mrs

Do you not find them easy to spot though?

"Do you not find them easy to spot though? "

Fooled again....

Any tips?

"Do you not find them easy to spot though?

Fooled again....

Any tips?"

Not sure really, i just go off my messages and get a vibe for who is after meets and who isn't really.

I never tell them what we'll get up to on a meet and if they even ask i just blank them coz these guys seem to be here for dirty chat and get off on just being told what will happen.

I never go onto apps where they can ask for pics or cam chat. I stay on here and arrange everything, stopped giving out my number ages ago but only because i kept missing calls and texts.

I tend to chat to loads of guys so that, if one doesn't turn up or isn't free when i want fucking, there is always someone else about to arrange with.

I avoid chatting with guys who can't accom, even though i don't travel, because they're more likely to be in a commited relationship and either not free at convenient times or pushy because of only being free when the mrs is out and desperate for meets at these times and then whinge about time wasters because they desperately need someone convenient in small time frames so find it hard to get meets in general.

You can spot the real profiles a mile off....

they're the ones who's preferences are so ridiculous it's a wonder they meet anyone.

'Only meet guys with one side of head shaved, a tattoo of a scared zebra on their left wrist and a mole on the inside edge of their little toe'

This is a pathetic site sometimes.....but fun.

I don't know why and care even less, if they're sad enough to waste their own time doing that then let them crack on. Takes very little time to spot a fakester and to ignore said person/s

i have never understood why ppl pretend to be cpls or anything other than what they are.because as soon as they get found out we all just block and report.they are not going to get a satisfying meet out of fibbing

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"'Only meet guys with one side of head shaved, a tattoo of a scared zebra on their left wrist and a mole on the inside edge of their little toe'"

I find that an eminently reasonable request.

So many of them use stolen photos too,another reason not to send face pics!

Of course it is, there's millions of us perfect matches running around.....

For some on here , it's all about the fantasy and the reality will never happen .

Therefore by pretending to be something they're not it's all part of the fantasy .

By *ittenbutnotshyCouple  over a year ago

North Manchester

Fake profiles can be malicious, we recently fell for one that was setup with sole intention of outing us in the local community to destroy our characters. We've had reporters on the door step and people stopping us in the street. I don't subscribe to the "it's just part of the scene" these people are dangerous, hateful low life's.

"Fake profiles can be malicious, we recently fell for one that was setup with sole intention of outing us in the local community to destroy our characters. We've had reporters on the door step and people stopping us in the street. I don't subscribe to the "it's just part of the scene" these people are dangerous, hateful low life's."

That is horrendous! some people are just messed up. Sounds like a bloody nightmare. Ifeel rreally sorry for you guys.

North Manchester

Thanks, don't know if we will return to this, as you can imagine it has been awful. Not so much for me I don't give a shit what people think of me but Mrs has a high community profile, a business and a voluntary group that may be destroyed as a result.

By *iss_Samantha_LovecockTV/TS  over a year ago

bmth /poole sometimes blandford

fantasy chat ...u can be whoever you want if your never gonna meet

North Manchester

Sorry, are you implying that this is made up? You're funny, we've met a few people and are verified etc. our profile is hidden for reasons that should be obvious. I don't need you to believe me, frankly we've bigger fish to fry right now.

I'm chatting to one now. I'm interested to find out what he's after

"Sorry, are you implying that this is made up? You're funny, we've met a few people and are verified etc. our profile is hidden for reasons that should be obvious. I don't need you to believe me, frankly we've bigger fish to fry right now."

Pretty sure the post above yours was about the OP, not your post. You must be devastated and stressed out. Hope it gets better. x

"Whats the point?

Always ask to speak on a phone or see them on skype would be my advice to men "

this

North Manchester

Thanks, just a bit tetchy I guess. X

I had a couple profile with my ex, hes still using the profile, hasn't changed the txt or profile title that still says couple looking for other couple but had changed it to saying it's just male, now I don't know if this would show on a couple search or a single male search but don't see how he would benefit. Veris still public that veri us both makes no sence to me but if it brings him better luck then good for him

taxi!

"Unfortunately, and this goes for many things and not just swinging, there seems to be a minority of people in our society who get a kick out of spoiling things for others.

You know the type. They're the ones who would scrape their keys down the side of a nice flash car.

"

Iv had woman pretending to be couples and also people on here just to wind single blokes up then they disappear

Fooled again....

Any tips?

Not sure really, i just go off my messages and get a vibe for who is after meets and who isn't really.

I never tell them what we'll get up to on a meet and if they even ask i just blank them coz these guys seem to be here for dirty chat and get off on just being told what will happen.

I never go onto apps where they can ask for pics or cam chat. I stay on here and arrange everything, stopped giving out my number ages ago but only because i kept missing calls and texts.

I tend to chat to loads of guys so that, if one doesn't turn up or isn't free when i want fucking, there is always someone else about to arrange with.

I avoid chatting with guys who can't accom, even though i don't travel, because they're more likely to be in a commited relationship and either not free at convenient times or pushy because of only being free when the mrs is out and desperate for meets at these times and then whinge about time wasters because they desperately need someone convenient in small time frames so find it hard to get meets in general.

"

You're a brilliant woman. I'm not joking

Fooled again....

Any tips?

You're a brilliant woman. I'm not joking "

Thanks.

I know i am though.

» Add a new message to this topic