FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > More is less .. or less is more?

More is less .. or less is more?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok heres one for you guys... and girls come to think of it

When on a meet or in a club say what do you find most attractive on a woman.. Really tiny skimpy stuff that leaves very little to the imagination, if anything or.. sexily covered in a way that leaves you wondering maybe?? Not talking granny pants a pair of slacks and some cleaning shoes just really smart but mainly covered.. still in a sexy way mind lol??

I prefer we both prefer something left to the imagination .. the feeling when you find whats all there is great eh... well for us lol..

What about you lot???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

speaking as the man here i like to see women dressed very sexy but not to undressed tho donna as been known to walk around chams fully naked before but really i think it depends on the woman in the end and how she carrys her self across some women have the confidance to wear just bra and knicks and some cover up completely about the worst thing for any woman to wear in chams is the towel . they just drap of the body and show no curves at all

now on a pvt meet shout crop type top and mini skirt with boots just below the knee

Definitely not a towel,soooooo unsexy especialy with bare feet too.

Trace & Ric

XXXX

Think it depends on the lady, as you say, however, when at Cham's I like to wear nothing as I tend to use the jacuzzi alot. We do find though that whilst some ladies do walk around nude, men appear not to.

I find the sexyest thing a women can wear is a sparkle in her eyes and a cheeky grin, the rest is inconsquencial

i love to see a woman who is sexily dressed while making you wonder what delights are underneath the clothing, as this adds to the antitipation of the fun.

» Add a new message to this topic