FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Nipple Piercings

Nipple Piercings

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *BW100 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Suffolk/Norfolk border

My nipples are lovely & sensitive, I wanted to know if having them pierced will make you loose the sensitivity, I fancy having it done so maybe just have one done?

What are your thoughts on this ?

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andL-LiverpoolCouple  over a year ago

Huyton

Had mine done in September and for the last few months my already quite sensitive nipple is very sensitive, not in an unpleasant way though.

When it gets cold I get a kinky ache which makes me smile (and sometimes wet)

I love it xx

Suffolk/Norfolk border

"Had mine done in September and for the last few months my already quite sensitive nipple is very sensitive, not in an unpleasant way though.

When it gets cold I get a kinky ache which makes me smile (and sometimes wet)

I love it xx"

Sounds really great x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Louise has both of hers done. No loss of sensation and they are very sensitive. Just make sure you use reputable piercer x

I have had mine done for about 18 months now, it made mine a little less sensitive & I find them very high maintainance, if you don't they can get a bit gunky!! I tend to soak my bars in hydrogen peroxide solution 6% - 1 part solution to 2 parts water - every other evening, and clean the pierced area with cotton wool soaked in the solution too, this keeps them pristine clean & keeps the bars very hygienically & sparkly clean x

Suffolk/Norfolk border

"I have had mine done for about 18 months now, it made mine a little less sensitive & I find them very high maintainance, if you don't they can get a bit gunky!! I tend to soak my bars in hydrogen peroxide solution 6% - 1 part solution to 2 parts water - every other evening, and clean the pierced area with cotton wool soaked in the solution too, this keeps them pristine clean & keeps the bars very hygienically & sparkly clean x "

Will have to really be sure about this then as never knew there would be so much upkeep & also read that if you have larger boobs they take longer to heal but thanks x

Hi i have large nipples and had them pierced healed normally xxx

By *andi_shopWoman  over a year ago

rotherham

"I have had mine done for about 18 months now, it made mine a little less sensitive & I find them very high maintainance, if you don't they can get a bit gunky!! I tend to soak my bars in hydrogen peroxide solution 6% - 1 part solution to 2 parts water - every other evening, and clean the pierced area with cotton wool soaked in the solution too, this keeps them pristine clean & keeps the bars very hygienically & sparkly clean x "

Had mine for about 12 years now and still gets a little gunky. No change in sensitivity but it can make you lose all sensitivity in your nipples

Mine has never been hunky. .healed perfect. . Looks and feels lush...see pics xxx

P's do it xx

Gunky*

P's I don't do any of that...^^^^

Yes I cleaned it during healing process but there's nothing to clean now. .Most I do is change the jewellery everytime I falling love with a new bar

Easy xx

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

Is it similar for men?

"My nipples are lovely & sensitive, I wanted to know if having them pierced will make you loose the sensitivity, I fancy having it done so maybe just have one done?

Thanks "

mine havent

mine are fine and actually more sensitive

By *umpleteazerWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

Had mine done for years. They took a while to heal but I kept bashing them on things. Since they healed they haven't needed much attention. Obviously I give them a good wash when washing the rest of me but there's no gunk

"My nipples are lovely & sensitive, I wanted to know if having them pierced will make you loose the sensitivity, I fancy having it done so maybe just have one done?

Thanks

mine havent

mine are fine and actually more sensitive "

Ditto

By *ittle Pocket PerveWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Have both mine pierced and would agree a lot more sensitive....

By *icked weaselCouple  over a year ago

Near Edinburgh..

Don't Ever have them Done "Twice"..

Years ago I had to take mine out as I was pregnant..

Had them Re-Pierced a few years ago and its not the same.. killed a bit of the sensations..

It grows out after a few years and leaves a scar .. Does look and feel good while it lasts

"It grows out after a few years and leaves a scar .. Does look and feel good while it lasts "

? The piercing?

By *inge 1985Man  over a year ago

London

Had my left done if anything increased sensitivity, it head quickly and required no further maintenance

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

Had mine done at xmas, it's still healing but no loss of sensation

I had both my nipples pierced nearly 4 years ago.

It definitely increased sensation for me.

Sadly only have one piercing now but getting my left one redone in a couple of weeks time. I don't like the contrast and think having them both pierced looked much nicer

By *infulsarah67300Woman  over a year ago

weston super mare

I have both mine pierced and I love it!!!! No loss of sensation if fact quite the opposite ?? I use tea tree oil to keep my nipples healthy and gunk free. Have had to use bigger bars because of having big nipples. Love my nipple jewelry makes me feel more sexy!!!

I really want both of mine done, I think it's really sexy on women! I haven't taken the plunge yet though as Jay isn't keen

my nipples are pretty much numb anyway so I'm not worried about losing sensation, but it's interesting to read that the majority of you have actually found the opposite because I'd never considered that as an added bonus!

How long after piercing were they sore for? I've got my clit pierced which was tender for about a week.

Juicy x

I used to have mine done one in particular was very sensitive, I'm considering getting them redone.

I didn't find them sore at all tbh lucky I suppose

i love the look and is something i often think about having done - two things put me off - one is loss of sensitivity and one is it migrating out - had my belly pierced twice and failed and had a christina that did the same - dont want to wreck a nip -

Suffolk/Norfolk border

Thanks for all your messages, I'm now thinking I will have one done & see how that goes. Another thing I didn't know about was them migrating out...interesting thanks

I had mine done years ago. Had a couple of kids so got removed. Made my nipples major sensitive. Love it

ok nips had the first dose of sun and are slightly tender - a little pinker than usual - and permanently erect atm - wondering if this is similar to the pierced nip sensation

If your getting them done its all about the after care i had mine done and it was a bugger it got infected after a year and i had to take it out

By *airy_HettyWoman  over a year ago

Greater London

Had mine done recently so still in the healing process but I have definitely noticed more sensitivity.

Greater London

"i love the look and is something i often think about having done - two things put me off - one is loss of sensitivity and one is it migrating out - had my belly pierced twice and failed and had a christina that did the same - dont want to wreck a nip - "

What's a 'Christina'?

I had mine done, kept them in for two years but they never healed. Took them out in the end. Now I have less sensitivity and small scars on each one.

I won't say I wish I'd never had them done... but I certainly wish I'd listened to the bad experiences as well as the good experiences.

"Don't Ever have them Done "Twice"..

Had them Re-Pierced a few years ago and its not the same.. killed a bit of the sensations.. "

I've had a similar experience , first healed so had it re done , the piercer had to go a little deeper to avoid the scare tissue five years ago now not fully healed and now the scare tissue has formed what looks like a second nipple!!!

...trying to get a nurse to cut it, but I think she is put off by the excitement in my smile when I asked

"i love the look and is something i often think about having done - two things put me off - one is loss of sensitivity and one is it migrating out - had my belly pierced twice and failed and had a christina that did the same - dont want to wreck a nip -

What's a 'Christina'? "

the front of your pussy mound but not the inner bits - so its a for show thing and it looked awesome -

By *eendeeCouple  over a year ago

sheffield

Mrs Dee as got both pierced and says that she hasn't lost any sensitivity if anything it's enheightened the sensitivity more xx

Mine has lost it a little.. Although in saying that, men tend to either avoid it, or suck and pull like they are sucking a melon through a straw

"sucking a melon through a straw"

Ha - I knew a woman once that thought a similar technique was the surefire route to a mind-blowing BJ!!!

"Mrs Dee as got both pierced and says that she hasn't lost any sensitivity if anything it's enheightened the sensitivity more xx "

I'm

The same.

"Don't Ever have them Done "Twice"..

Had them Re-Pierced a few years ago and its not the same.. killed a bit of the sensations.. "

I did the same n took them out have one redone now

Took mine out after 9 months

Never healed

Clit hood piercing healed quickly

By *ath_Neil_bifunCouple  over a year ago

penrhiwceiber

I pierced my nipples as a teenager, one grew out, one got caught in a lace bedcover and partially ripped out. Re pierced it, then got extra ones so I had + in each nipple for around 5 years, migration made them wonky, then one fell out and healed overnight - took everything out and let it heal for two years, then last year had them re pierced again - due to the scarring, opted for x piercings in each nipple.

Sounds like way too much hassle, but I'm a massive piercing fetishist, and the sensation of pierced nipples is so fucking awesome to me - I can rub the bars against each other inside my nipples and it's mind blowing, way more sensitive.

By *oft-and-GentleCouple  over a year ago

worcester

I had mine pierced 18 months ago and it's the best thing I ever did. I love looking at them and playing with them. The best thing is only a very select few people know about them.

Absolutely love mine, had in done in 2007, had it in until 2009/10, took it out and had it put back in in 2013 and had no issue with it. Didn't need to get it repierced, just reopened a bit.

It feels great and is such a turn on!

By *rettyLittleThingWoman  over a year ago

Swansea

I've had mine done and re-pierced three times. After the second time of removing them the left nipple wasn't as sensitive as previously and took about two years to go back to the normal feeling.

I recently just had the left done again, and I still have feeling and they are super sensitive as ever.

Someone said about hydrogen peroxide mix, this is a big nono.. if its just cleaning your bars sure but rinse it thoroughly as that method will do a piercing no good at all especially if it is new (any reputable piercer who tells you to do that should be shot).

I sea salt soaked mine in a shot glass for the first 4 days, and then showered only. It is fine (touch wood) so far but can take up to 8 months to fully heal and even then are difficult (hence my prior removal).

"

Someone said about hydrogen peroxide mix, this is a big nono.. if its just cleaning your bars sure but rinse it thoroughly as that method will do a piercing no good at all especially if it is new (any reputable piercer who tells you to do that should be shot).

I sea salt soaked mine in a shot glass for the first 4 days, and then showered only. It is fine (touch wood) so far but can take up to 8 months to fully heal and even then are difficult (hence my prior removal)."

Sea salt soak is what I did and it healed perfectly. I also think that's why it was so easy to get it back in, because the healing went so well.

By *ilacWoman  over a year ago

Cheshire

I avoid playing with people that have piercings and if I'm ever taken by surprise, I'm turned off instantly.

My biggest fear is someone having gunky piercings. And some have mentioned in the thread that if they don't care for their piercings, they would go gunky. Knowing fab and the minority that seem to struggle just using deodorant then I'm sure there are a few manky piercings knocking about and knowing my luck id bump into one.

Apart from the gunk, I suppose I've never been one for jewellery. I think the human body is quite pretty without random pieces of metal stuck through it.

Contradictory as I have tattoos, I guess.

I'd also be terrified of losing sensation in any of my already super sensitive bits.

Just something for the OP to consider... I have discussed it with a few friends of both genders and we totally avoid playing with people with piercings.

Love mine best feeling ever when a woman licks it

By *istressZoeTV/TS  over a year ago

cheshire

My sub fem friend had one nipple pierced in January x she said the pain was only brief and not unpleasant x

Her nipple did ache for a few days but ibuprofen helped x

Within 2 weeks it felt "normal" to her x

She enjoys getting her nipples played with and pulled and reports no loss of sensitivity x

4 month so she is at the stage of wanting to remove the bar she was pierced with and swiping to something a bit more ornate x

Greater London

"i love the look and is something i often think about having done - two things put me off - one is loss of sensitivity and one is it migrating out - had my belly pierced twice and failed and had a christina that did the same - dont want to wreck a nip -

What's a 'Christina'?

the front of your pussy mound but not the inner bits - so its a for show thing and it looked awesome - "

Ah, thank you. Was feeling like Great Aunt Gertrude then!

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

Worse piercing I ever had done. Didn't heal. 1 came out after 18 months when I got blood poisoning and ended up in hospital connected to a drip. The other 6 months after that when it got infected. And I only have little boobs!

Had mine done and it hurt like hell! I hear it's worse for us guys

» Add a new message to this topic