FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > verifications..

verifications..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

anyone else find it rude if you meet someone and you leave a good veri and then they dont verify you back...im not saying its tit for tat but if they say they will then dont do you forget it or give them a casual reminder.??..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

If they choose to show the veri I left them then yes, I expect a veri in return. But I wouldn't be put out enough to bother asking for a veri.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There's a link to give a veri back, so doubt they forgot.

I never verify first, got plenty of veris and don't find it hard to get interest on here either so don't care if anyone verifies me now, i do verify back though if someone verifies me.

My first meet on here (which seemed to go very well I thought!?) said they would verify me but never did - as you know that first veri is all important as so many people won't meet unverified people. At first I thought it was just me but when I cross referenced back THEIR veris it looks like they never verified anyone back!

It's frustrating but of course nobody has an obligation to verify and I'm sure they have their own reasons why they didn't.

Chalk it down to experience and move on!

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"anyone else find it rude if you meet someone and you leave a good veri and then they dont verify you back...im not saying its tit for tat but if they say they will then dont do you forget it or give them a casual reminder.??.."

We have met and verified quite a few people that haven't returned them. Can't say it really bothers us and we certainly wouldn't send them a casual reminder.

Not everyone likes them...

I'm finding that verifications on here mean nothing. You become friends a person one day, they have access to your private pictures and they're gone the next.

Something needs to change.

Holding a piece of paper with your name on it does not prove who you are.

By *itTVlondonTV/TS  over a year ago

London

I cannot tell you how many very discreet straight guys I have verified after a hot meet with them but they never verify back for obvious reasons. But I don t mind cos their situation is delicate in some ways and I feel sorry for them

"anyone else find it rude if you meet someone and you leave a good veri and then they dont verify you back...im not saying its tit for tat but if they say they will then dont do you forget it or give them a casual reminder.??.."

A casual reminder is the way forward .

We like giving and receiving veris and find it rude if they say will give one back and don't .

Yes and it leaves you with a feeling that you was crap,not good enough and a whole lot of other emotions that you could do without.

Don't bother me I never give verifications anyway unless they ask for one, but then I find it a bit in bad taste if someone mails me to ask for a verification

"Yes and it leaves you with a feeling that you was crap,not good enough and a whole lot of other emotions that you could do without. "

I think your over thinking the situation

"There's a link to give a veri back, so doubt they forgot.

I never verify first, got plenty of veris and don't find it hard to get interest on here either so don't care if anyone verifies me now, i do verify back though if someone verifies me."

I would love a reason to verify you

By *.nottsbloke..Man  over a year ago

1nottsbloke

Not all couples admit to meeting single guys

Not all single "straight" guys admit meeting single guys either

If I've met someone then I'm normally on pretty good friendly terms with them so if i was bothered about receiving a verification i wouldn't feel awkward giving them a nudge and I'd know they wouldn't mind. I'm not that bothered though and have met people who haven't verified me and I haven't verified everyone I've met. It doesn't really mean anything other than I just haven't!

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman  over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

I used to verify everyone I met and never bothered about who went first until one guy, who was a fantastic meet, refused to verify me in return but dangled a carrot that he would give me after he met me a second time. No one holds control or influence like that over me - red rag to a bull! I

blocked him which removed the text of my veri but sadly not the number and refused to meet him again, he even tried to contact me using another profile he had but got a polite fuck off there too. Guess he didn't plan on his tactic not working. He's an idiot as he could have had a great regular fb in me, he also got a flee in his ear when he asked to meet my friends. A genuine guy, good shag but a complete dickhead with it

I don't like verifications.Why would you want everyone to know how many people you have slept with.Plus I have found a little bit of jealousy coming in when some people think you are exclusive to them.

By *onyneMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

I don't really mind either way...Don't show mine and don't mind if I get a veri, but will send one if people would like one.

Newcastle

Quite a lot of verifications seem to be people almost verifying themselves... 'She took my big cock loads and made me cum 4 times and she gushed all over because I am a total and utter genius please meet me' sort of stuff.

Each to their own of course

By *lassy pairCouple  over a year ago

Greenwich London

we agree 100% with above, ppl we have met for just social blocked us once they saw versification from another couple we met after them, strange but true.

also in our opinion one or two verification is more than enough to tell people your are genuine

Ive verified first a few times and not received one back from some of them. It wouldnt hurt for them to write something nice back. I dont verify first anymore

I don't show my veri's so doesn't bother me. Met a few people recently and none of them did me a veri.

Bastards!

"I don't show my veri's so doesn't bother me. Met a few people recently and none of them did me a veri.

Bastards! "

I'd hire a hitman on them personally.

"I don't show my veri's so doesn't bother me. Met a few people recently and none of them did me a veri.

Bastards!

I'd hire a hitman on them personally. "

Good idea.

Newcastle

Bastards!

Good idea. "

You can imagine the veri though...

'I met this lovely lady and took a couple of people out for her with clean shots...Credit to the site don't let her pass you by and show her some respect, or she'll have you shot!'

There is pressure to get your first verification. People say they won't meet none verified people. And now I'm reading here that people won't give them. O dear!!

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I've got a couple of veris saying I'm a shit shag but I don't know how to get rid of them

Same here, my first meet years ago didnt veri back. I gues not everyone do it.

Bastards!

Good idea.

You can imagine the veri though...

'I met this lovely lady and took a couple of people out for her with clean shots...Credit to the site don't let her pass you by and show her some respect, or she'll have you shot!'

"

Whole new meaning to emptying your load..

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"There is pressure to get your first verification. People say they won't meet none verified people. And now I'm reading here that people won't give them. O dear!!"

I would do a verification for someone Id met if it was their first one - and assuming they wanted me to of course, but if it is someone that doesnt show them, or they are well verified already then I wouldnt usually bother.

Swinging seems more about of who got the most veris here lol. The veri system doesnt represent swinging in general I think, only in the fab world.

I think it depends on how much people regard veris. Some won't meet people unless they've been verified and some people don't believe in them, as they can be faked or not true - veris after all are subjective by the person giving them.

I think once you have a couple, it wouldn't bother us if we get verified or not. Too many can also put people off.

Lol I've just had one of my best meets to date and left him a glowing veri, he showed it and obviously has no intention of writing me one back , am kinda pissed but there is nothing to say you have to I suppose! Either that or I'm shit lol

By *r jblMan  over a year ago

from parts unknown

I got a great verification last week. Heads still big. Lol.

"I used to verify everyone I met and never bothered about who went first until one guy, who was a fantastic meet, refused to verify me in return but dangled a carrot that he would give me after he met me a second time. No one holds control or influence like that over me - red rag to a bull! I

blocked him which removed the text of my veri but sadly not the number and refused to meet him again, he even tried to contact me using another profile he had but got a polite fuck off there too. Guess he didn't plan on his tactic not working. He's an idiot as he could have had a great regular fb in me, he also got a flee in his ear when he asked to meet my friends. A genuine guy, good shag but a complete dickhead with it "

His loss by the sound of it

"Lol I've just had one of my best meets to date and left him a glowing veri, he showed it and obviously has no intention of writing me one back , am kinda pissed but there is nothing to say you have to I suppose! Either that or I'm shit lol "
had to look twice but i am certain your gonna meet some proper gents he may have a valid excuse, he may be saying same as you but having a beer.

Great to hear you had a good un been too many "no show" threads!

"My first meet on here (which seemed to go very well I thought!?) said they would verify me but never did - as you know that first veri is all important as so many people won't meet unverified people. At first I thought it was just me but when I cross referenced back THEIR veris it looks like they never verified anyone back!

It's frustrating but of course nobody has an obligation to verify and I'm sure they have their own reasons why they didn't.

Chalk it down to experience and move on! "

This is my experience all over. It's rather annoying but neither am I going to go begging for a veri either. I've come to find they don't really mean that much.

Couple of people I've messaged with that are verified have turned out to be total arseholes. Genuine arseholes at that

» Add a new message to this topic