FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > hotel meets

hotel meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *awsex99 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Brighton

We have been wanting to have a Hotel meet with a couple but finding it hard to arrange one,most only want to meet in clubs...is this a common problem

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i had 1 with a guy as neither of us could accom so was only option. didint um or ar about it either, just went for it

But it does seem a lot do prefer clubs maily due to own saefty etc x

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"We have been wanting to have a Hotel meet with a couple but finding it hard to arrange one,most only want to meet in clubs...is this a common problem"

People feel that, as meets get more unpredictable, being in a club ensures a good night even if the other party decides to back out. I rarely meet one on one these days, and prefer clubs.

We've arrange hotel meets in the past but all fell through. I think it's just harder for couples to commit to somthing as final as a hotel room with kids,work,families that always seem to pop up when you've made definitely plans,clubs are just easier

I've had a few hotel meets, to be honest I find single guys prefer them to clubs as its cheaper to go half's on a hotel than pay club entry fees and that's assuming they are a member

I've had two hotel meets, one was fabulous, one was intimidating and scary so now as a single female I feel safer in a club as I usually attend with somebody I know to have my back. But as a couple I casnt see it being a safety issue, so I guess its just personal preference x

[Removed by poster at 24/04/15 23:59:35]

I/we prefer to meet at hotels than a club(admittedly, never been to one!) nor someone's private home. The latter being not so safe, so can't under what's the problem with hotels meets? We don't ask for payment, as we are there anyway. I would feel safer there than in someone's private house.

Portia

Was asked if I wanted a hotel meet in Cardiff.with a Cpl.but they wanted £40 off me .no thanks I said.

By *reedy_for_funCouple  over a year ago

My House

We've got a hotel meet arranged for next Sat. We've paid for the room, then we invited the others to join us. We've never had a problem getting anyone to join us, even if we've had a late cancellation someone else always jumps at the chance. We actually prefer hotel meets these days if we're honest.

We never ask anyone to share the costs as that's just plain rude. All they have to do is turn up

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

People might worry they would be let down and stuck with a bill ,ive read threads where people have booked a room and had a no show.

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

"I/we prefer to meet at hotels than a club(admittedly, never been to one!) nor someone's private home. The latter being not so safe, so can't under what's the problem with hotels meets? We don't ask for payment, as we are there anyway. I would feel safer there than in someone's private house.

Portia"

This is how we meet but tbh its with single guys and not couples, not had a problem as yet.

"I've had a few hotel meets, to be honest I find single guys prefer them to clubs as its cheaper to go half's on a hotel than pay club entry fees and that's assuming they are a member "

This

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

"People might worry they would be let down and stuck with a bill ,ive read threads where people have booked a room and had a no show."

There's always that risk which we try to reduce. If we're the one's booking, it really is only with verified to the hilt people with solid reputations in the "lifestyle". If they're booking we know that ultimately the cost is on their head so we may meet those a little more riskier of a no show so to speak. We've never put anyone in the no show position, it would take something very genuine not to show up, we'd also want to fully reimburse them also out of common decency.

By *ocoTemptationMan  over a year ago

london

As a single male I see clubs as a necessary evil for proving that I am genuine and safe. etc

Given a choice I would always prefer to meet a couple at their home or a hotel for unrushed pleasure and fun

I do meet at hotels I'm fine as long as other party is paying for it x

By *ynecplCouple  over a year ago

London (till 19th May)

We only look for hotel meets if we are away on one of our trips. Sadly so far no couple has ever taken us up on the offer but this has not been a problem as we always have a back up club in mind.

I've had a couple of hotel meets... I don't stay the night so I don't share hotel cost's. ..

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

We have our first hotel meet on Friday, which I've paid for. I'm not expecting anyone to share the bill.

I recently met a single guy in a hotel that he had booked and offered to pay half though, but he wouldn't accept.

Brighton

That seem exactly to be the problem,its couples that dont want hotel meets...

It maybe because its harder to say no in an intimate situation?

We get a hotel most weekends and don't have a problem with getting other couples... It's just single guys we struggle with..

Brighton

"We get a hotel most weekends and don't have a problem with getting other couples... It's just single guys we struggle with..

"

whats your secret then?!

We have had four hotel meets with single guys and loved every minute ...the guy has paid for the hotel on 3 of those occasions ......one of those guys has become my wife's regular lover for the past 18 months .....I guess we have been lucky ....we are more cautious when we attend clubs

Saboor

By *VineMan  over a year ago

The right place

I stay in hotels a lot for work. Most of my meets have been in hotels. I have met in clubs too but hotel meets are my favourite.

I have done hotel meets in the past on my own and with my wife meeting fems. The one and only no show we have ever had put us off hotels a little.its not nice getting a call when your 20/30 mins away from the hotel cancelling after all the effort of childcare and the costs involved

We in here with my ex wife we did hotel meets at the start as we didn't want to accommodate at home or travel , so it worked for us.

Saw it as neutral ground for all, always had fun but always paid the hotel as we likes the claim back sex the next morning x

"We in here with my ex wife we did hotel meets at the start as we didn't want to accommodate at home or travel , so it worked for us.

Saw it as neutral ground for all, always had fun but always paid the hotel as we likes the claim back sex the next morning x"

Nothing nicer than a fabulous hard cock nudging you in the morning

"We in here with my ex wife we did hotel meets at the start as we didn't want to accommodate at home or travel , so it worked for us.

Saw it as neutral ground for all, always had fun but always paid the hotel as we likes the claim back sex the next morning x

Nothing nicer than a fabulous hard cock nudging you in the morning "

Always a major part with us cupcake, now I'm a single , it would be nice to do this again but let's see what the future brings

Great topic though

We've had a couple of hotel meets, first time was with another couple we both had our own rooms as we were all staying over.

The second time was with a single Guy last weekend, neither parties could accommodate so agreed to split the cost of a hotel. We met him in a pub down the road to make sure we all clicked first. It was a daytime meet and none of us were going to stay over, the hotel was off booking.com. It was quite basic but clean and for £40 what do you expect lol. It also had the added bonus of having pin codes on doors rather receptionists. It was all quite sleazy really but that just added to the filthyness of it all

"I do meet at hotels I'm fine as long as other party is paying for it x"

How arrogant

"I do meet at hotels I'm fine as long as other party is paying for it x

How arrogant "

Poor choice of label. She's being honest and not forcing anyone.

By *ustlovingitCouple  over a year ago

Bangor

We book a weekend away somewhere in a hotel at least once a month. Love hotel meets. Drink in bar first to make sure all ok, then I head up to get changed and my husband and the meet follow in 10 mins.

The odd time we don't manage to get a meet arranged, well we just enjoy our wee break

"We get a hotel most weekends and don't have a problem with getting other couples... It's just single guys we struggle with..

whats your secret then?!"

Don't know.. think its the central location we pick... Many couples we have spoken to before..

"I do meet at hotels I'm fine as long as other party is paying for it x

How arrogant

Poor choice of label. She's being honest and not forcing anyone."

Anyone who expects things from others and has no intention of even offering to go atleast halves is arrogant !

The cost of a hotel for me is not a problem and i would always pay . Ive had alot of hotel meets and every single person has offered to pay atleast half .

So just to expect things from others is a lack of class in most peoples books.

If a man wrote that he'd be crucified

» Add a new message to this topic