FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Has anyone...

Has anyone...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Has anyone turned up for a meet, only to find that the person they were meeting was not what they were expecting, either much older, or heavier than you were led to believe by profile and pics? And what did you do? (I know, should cam/Skype first, but if you didn't?)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Yes. We have always met socially only first and arranged to meet a man from a different site in a pub at lunch time, he was an hour late and a good 15 years older than his photo, we were only still there because we'd ordered lunch. His photo showed an athletic man with glossy black hair, a portly, grey haired guy turned up

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

Quite a few according to past threads on the subject

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not as yet, i tend to take people how they are, until they lie.

Her

By *rafty98Man  over a year ago

herts

It would seem a lot have and more will to come. I do wonder what these people think will happen when they turn up and look nothing like what they have portrayed.

By *oconut2Woman  over a year ago

Nether regions of the back of beyond

Yes it happened to me about 3 yrs ago, met a guy for a coffee in town, on his profile it said he was 45, must've had a long paper round cos i thought more like mid 60's lol in the end I found I was right because as he got his wallet out to pay for the drinks his bus pass fell onto the table I just told him that I wouldn't be meeting him again and it would be better if he told the truth on his profile lol

By *a petite madameWoman  over a year ago

London / Essex

Yes luckily it was a social meet so we had a drink and a chat and left it at that.

By *-elleWoman  over a year ago

Romford

"Yes. We have always met socially only first and arranged to meet a man from a different site in a pub at lunch time, he was an hour late and a good 15 years older than his photo, we were only still there because we'd ordered lunch. His photo showed an athletic man with glossy black hair, a portly, grey haired guy turned up "
wtf, at least we have verifications on here I usually check them and their meets too.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Yes it happened to me about 3 yrs ago, met a guy for a coffee in town, on his profile it said he was 45, must've had a long paper round cos i thought more like mid 60's lol in the end I found I was right because as he got his wallet out to pay for the drinks his bus pass fell onto the table I just told him that I wouldn't be meeting him again and it would be better if he told the truth on his profile lol "

Oh lol! You couldn't make this stuff up, I wish I'd been there

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Yes. We have always met socially only first and arranged to meet a man from a different site in a pub at lunch time, he was an hour late and a good 15 years older than his photo, we were only still there because we'd ordered lunch. His photo showed an athletic man with glossy black hair, a portly, grey haired guy turned up wtf, at least we have verifications on here I usually check them and their meets too. "

While we were waiting there was a really old man sitting few tables away and we were parking about saying it was him.....we weren't far wrong .

He messaged us later to ask if we wanted to meet him again.

By *oconut2Woman  over a year ago

Nether regions of the back of beyond

"Yes it happened to me about 3 yrs ago, met a guy for a coffee in town, on his profile it said he was 45, must've had a long paper round cos i thought more like mid 60's lol in the end I found I was right because as he got his wallet out to pay for the drinks his bus pass fell onto the table I just told him that I wouldn't be meeting him again and it would be better if he told the truth on his profile lol

Oh lol! You couldn't make this stuff up, I wish I'd been there "

My friend was there too but sitting at another table and every time I looked across she was just about wetting herself lol

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Yes it happened to me about 3 yrs ago, met a guy for a coffee in town, on his profile it said he was 45, must've had a long paper round cos i thought more like mid 60's lol in the end I found I was right because as he got his wallet out to pay for the drinks his bus pass fell onto the table I just told him that I wouldn't be meeting him again and it would be better if he told the truth on his profile lol

My friend was there too but sitting at another table and every time I looked across she was just about wetting herself lol "

it's things like this that make life interesting.

By *rafty98Man  over a year ago

herts

My friend was there too but sitting at another table and every time I looked across she was just about wetting herself lol "

You must have been looking around for candicamera to appear

Not from this site but I once net a guy whose pics were a good 10 years old and had possibly gained a stone a year since they were taken. I only recognised him because he was wearing a work uniform. I had a drink and left.

By *r jblMan  over a year ago

from parts unknown

Yes my very first meet. She had a great arse on her pics. I thought it would be wrong to ask for a face. Any when I got to the social and laid eyes on her for the first time. Boy was I disappointed. I felt like someone was playing a horrible joke on me. But we learn through our mistakes. Face pic every time now. Lol

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Yes, in fact I had one day when it happened THREE separate times!

I'm a bit more careful now, but I don't cam so there's still a risk it could happen again. I do always meet for a social meet first though, it's easier to walk away in a public place and they're less likely to create a scene/strop/kick off/plead for sex/cry there (yes I've experienced all of those too).

Had a nice surpirse about one guy on here. He used to be a forum regular and came off as a bit of a dick, met him a few times and he's actually a fairly decent guy and a lot of fun, easy going.

Have had a few guys turn up way hotter than their pics, and one who was a lot older. :/

» Add a new message to this topic