FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Question for the Bi Guys

Question for the Bi Guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was in a pub this evening, trying to convince an older lady that the only real difference between gay boys and girls is that what they do once the doors are closed is fractionally different to what straight boys and girls do, and beyond that, we're all just people. When it struck me that I'd never asked any of my gay friends the following, and bi guys are far more likely to know.

So here it is. Guys, when giving, does anal sex feel any different if you're inside a guy or a girl?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I was in a pub this evening, trying to convince an older lady that the only real difference between gay boys and girls is that what they do once the doors are closed is fractionally different to what straight boys and girls do, and beyond that, we're all just people. When it struck me that I'd never asked any of my gay friends the following, and bi guys are far more likely to know.

So here it is. Guys, when giving, does anal sex feel any different if you're inside a guy or a girl?

"

Just because a man is gay or bi dont actually mean they have ever had/tried anal sex,plenty of gay men in relationships just do mutual masturbation and oral,no anal.......But I guess it dont

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Sure, and I'm not saying all have.

It's a question for those who have, not those who haven't.

"I was in a pub this evening, trying to convince an older lady that the only real difference between gay boys and girls is that what they do once the doors are closed is fractionally different to what straight boys and girls do, and beyond that, we're all just people. When it struck me that I'd never asked any of my gay friends the following, and bi guys are far more likely to know.

Not the same, every person feels different. I've found majority are tight but had the odd one who's loose.

"

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

There's no difference at all if the girl's got a hairy arse

Men seem to enjoy it more than women and also seem much more able to take it without pain or isues.

just look at that thread asking women what ther response would be to a guy asking for anal on thw first meet vs how gay guys _iew it

In my experience there isn't that much difference, some guys and girls like it more than others. The main difference for me is purely on a mental level

I would imagine for a bi or gay guy. It would be different feeling to that of a woman having anal sex. Due to the fact of the male prostate gland. If that is stimulated who knows?

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

only if they have a very hairy arse...

and with Veet now, the ladies are smoother

» Add a new message to this topic