FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > not happy :(

not happy :(

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

really thinking about deleting this profile now..as much as im not a single girl and happy with my fella,me an hubby have few fantasies we like to act upon..After lastnight i feel used and awful now! Met a guy lastnight for fun in the car and i dressed t impress (even tho we had a social first and been talkin for ages) we didnt have sex only did oral fun due to being in the wrong place (dont ask), tbh so glad i didnt!. So tonight i asked if he wanted to come round tomorrow night and carry on where we left off and i got the same excuse the last guy said 'too busy havnt got time when dont know when we'll see each other again'. which isnt what he said lastnight! i asked if he'd like a regular thing and he said yes of course..obviously now he was tellin me anythin just to get a blow job and my boobs in his mouth!!

end of the day i dont want a relationship out of this but i also dont want to be feeling used! This is second time now this has happened and i said never again to a car meet the first time.. but i did

silly me hey

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Maybe you come on too strong?

Just move on .. Nothing lost

Did you enjoy it ? If yes then no one loses

If no .. Then re define if you want to swing or what you want out of it

How,i asked the question like anyone would..It was planned and he had no problem with it last night.

welcome to fab

this is why most guys are here

"welcome to fab

this is why most guys are here"

Well id rather them be truthful..Its no wonder they are single an get a bad name for themselves when they are nasty..

Maybe he genuinly is to busy at the moment to commit to when he can meet again

Sometimes I can go months between meets, I have met a few guys who have asked when I'd like to meet again and I've had to say I have no idea when I will be free again and its not a bush off its the truth

Learn from it. Things go wrong and we come across pricks....you'll probably come across some more, unfortunately. You'll arrange things differently now and be more aware. It's just learning and you'll soon see that there are genuine guys here. You're gorgeous btw. That guy was lucky to get a bj from you and it's his loss he won't be getting anymore x

"How,i asked the question like anyone would..It was planned and he had no problem with it last night."

Moral of the story is never believe a word.....move on,you are better than he deserves

Only 10/15 mins ago I got a message from some guy saying he wishes I get AIDS.....just because I said I wouldn't meet him oh well.... Haha

"welcome to fab

this is why most guys are here

Well id rather them be truthful..Its no wonder they are single an get a bad name for themselves when they are nasty.."

when he gets horny he might come calling again

tell him to do one when he does

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

The suggestion of a car meet seems disrespectful to me.

Moral of the story is. ...take each meet at face value and never expect anything more than the current meet. Don't compromise yourself and you won't end up feeling used and lied to.

"The suggestion of a car meet seems disrespectful to me. "

Some people like them

Not something that floats my boat, I don't have a car for starters

Brighton - even Hove!

"Only 10/15 mins ago I got a message from some guy saying he wishes I get AIDS.....just because I said I wouldn't meet him oh well.... Haha"

AIDS - all intriguing delicious sex

"Learn from it. Things go wrong and we come across pricks....you'll probably come across some more, unfortunately. You'll arrange things differently now and be more aware. It's just learning and you'll soon see that there are genuine guys here. You're gorgeous btw. That guy was lucky to get a bj from you and it's his loss he won't be getting anymore x"

This ^^, there are good and bad on here, you aren't a mind reader, sending hugs, as bad as you feel, put it down to two bad experiences and hold your head up

Brighton - even Hove!

"The suggestion of a car meet seems disrespectful to me.

Some people like them

Not something that floats my boat, I don't have a car for starters "

How about a bus? Top deck, back seat

Some people like them

Not something that floats my boat, I don't have a car for starters

How about a bus? Top deck, back seat "

Well if your offering

Sorry to hear that OP, but sitting on the fence and looking in independently it may be that you came over as a little 'full on'?

Many guys will see this primarily as a NSA sex site (yes, I know it's actually a Swingers site which is kind of a different thing!) and seeking a 'regular' thing might have seemed a little clingy?

Now obviously I wasn't there so only making wild assumptions, but if a guy had posted something similar (seeking regular fun after one meet, particularly if he had a wife at home) I would have expected lots of replies telling him to get real ..

Anyway, as I say, I'm most probably very wrong on this but just trying to put myself in his shoes and see why he might behave that way?

I

By *amparaWoman  over a year ago

biggleswade

well men are a lot like roses you gotta watch out for the pricks

You sound a bit naive. He's a dick but you acting butthurt ain't gonna change that. Forget it

"Sorry to hear that OP, but sitting on the fence and looking in independently it may be that you came over as a little 'full on'?

Many guys will see this primarily as a NSA sex site (yes, I know it's actually a Swingers site which is kind of a different thing!) and seeking a 'regular' thing might have seemed a little clingy?

Now obviously I wasn't there so only making wild assumptions, but if a guy had posted something similar (seeking regular fun after one meet, particularly if he had a wife at home) I would have expected lots of replies telling him to get real ..

Anyway, as I say, I'm most probably very wrong on this but just trying to put myself in his shoes and see why he might behave that way?

I"

Basically what I said just a bit more flowery

The brutal truth is he just wasn't that into you.

He could have been honest with you about it though.

Dickish behaviour yes.

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

If you made the rules of not playing on a first meet or a car meet then you went ahead and broke your own rules how is it the guys fault?

You set your own standards and he didn't make you give him a blow job, sometimes it's not always the guys who over step the mark

"Sorry to hear that OP, but sitting on the fence and looking in independently it may be that you came over as a little 'full on'?

I

Basically what I said just a bit more flowery "

ha. I do feel for the OP as she's clearly upset but reverse the roles and had it been a man saying exactly the same thing, the advice (and level of empathy) would be very different.

What's the actual problem? You had fun, he's busy. It's not a dating site. Maybe he didn't have fun and doesn't want to meet again. It happens.

Why are people slagging him off, he's done nothing wrong. Neither have you OP.

Some people will say anything to get a shag. Fuck them... or don't.

[Removed by poster at 26/04/15 21:52:27]

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"really thinking about deleting this profile now..as much as im not a single girl and happy with my fella,me an hubby have few fantasies we like to act upon..After lastnight i feel used and awful now! Met a guy lastnight for fun in the car and i dressed t impress (even tho we had a social first and been talkin for ages) we didnt have sex only did oral fun due to being in the wrong place (dont ask), tbh so glad i didnt!. So tonight i asked if he wanted to come round tomorrow night and carry on where we left off and i got the same excuse the last guy said 'too busy havnt got time when dont know when we'll see each other again'. which isnt what he said lastnight! i asked if he'd like a regular thing and he said yes of course..obviously now he was tellin me anythin just to get a blow job and my boobs in his mouth!!

end of the day i dont want a relationship out of this but i also dont want to be feeling used! This is second time now this has happened and i said never again to a car meet the first time.. but i did

silly me hey "

So you broke your own rules and got disappointed but its this guys fault?

People have lives and things that get in the way. You only met him last night yet you are asdling for another meet already? Most men who do that are labeled pushy by most on here.

Sorry you are feeling disheartened but the only person that can make you feel used is you. You claim to have enjoyed what you did last night so it wasn't all bad.

I"

I guarantee if a guy had posted this noone would have told him he was better than she deserved

People just sugar coat it for women

At the end of the day some men won't want to meet you again if that leaves you feeling hurt and used maybe swinging isn't for you

Since when does some car fun mean someone locked into having further regular fun with you? There are no guarantees in this...you both met in the car, nobody forced you to do anything you didnt want. The only person who is making you feel cheap is yourself, not him. Dont be bad mouthing the guy

Am I missing something here ? What as the guy actually done wrong ? He meets you. You both have fun. He does not want a repeat meet. !! Simples

"The suggestion of a car meet seems disrespectful to me. "
or a lorry meet

Not sure you should of had any expectations at all considering your first meet was in a car...

Thanks for the replies. i dont think i come on too strong at all. not after sexting ea ch other for ages.

"If you made the rules of not playing on a first meet or a car meet then you went ahead and broke your own rules how is it the guys fault?

You set your own standards and he didn't make you give him a blow job, sometimes it's not always the guys who over step the mark "

simply cos we had been sexting for ages even after the social. Tbh he textd me last sat night at 1 am asking to pick him uop for car fun. me and hubby had just turned tv off to go bed..thats uncalled for. so i said not a chance. but all week he asked if wana meet in car so i agreed. and all night he keopt saying things..more or less horny id put it to then tonight, completely different person

"How,i asked the question like anyone would..It was planned and he had no problem with it last night."
fancy a fuck?

"Am I missing something here ? What as the guy actually done wrong ? He meets you. You both have fun. He does not want a repeat meet. !! Simples "

not what he said lastnight when my mouth was around his cock didnt see a problem here

"Thanks for the replies. i dont think i come on too strong at all. not after sexting ea ch other for ages.

If you made the rules of not playing on a first meet or a car meet then you went ahead and broke your own rules how is it the guys fault?

You set your own standards and he didn't make you give him a blow job, sometimes it's not always the guys who over step the mark

simply cos we had been sexting for ages even after the social. Tbh he textd me last sat night at 1 am asking to pick him uop for car fun. me and hubby had just turned tv off to go bed..thats uncalled for. so i said not a chance. but all week he asked if wana meet in car so i agreed. and all night he keopt saying things..more or less horny id put it to then tonight, completely different person "

To be blunt it sounds like he got what he wanted and has moved on

Nothings guaranteed in this game

Some people like them

Not something that floats my boat, I don't have a car for starters "

Car meets are ok if you find the right location but I would prefer a hotel but its not a option for us just now. I would but he cant

"Not sure you should of had any expectations at all considering your first meet was in a car...

"

it wasnt actually so your worng! my first meet was at a guys house, it was my second car meet!

" Tbh he textd me last sat night at 1 am asking to pick him uop for car fun. me and hubby had just turned tv off to go bed..thats uncalled for. so i said not a chance. but all week he asked if wana meet in car so i agreed. "

Wait. What?

He texted you at 1am for a meet in his car and you went running?

Tell me you're joking? ...

To be honest we now actually state on our profile not to mention regular meets .... Because 99/% of single guys say they want regular meets but most don't mean a word of it !!! We learnt the hard way believing them ..... And yes as others have already said some come back months later trying to pick up where they left off ..... Yea right as iffffff !!!!!

"Am I missing something here ? What as the guy actually done wrong ? He meets you. You both have fun. He does not want a repeat meet. !! Simples

not what he said lastnight when my mouth was around his cock didnt see a problem here"

Well he is hardly likely to say " oh by the way . After Yer have finished sucking that I won't be meeting you again "

He got what he wanted and then fucked you off. If you believe everything you're told on here, then I'm afraid you might get a little more hurt than you are now.

Getting oral in a car sounds fun to me

"Am I missing something here ? What as the guy actually done wrong ? He meets you. You both have fun. He does not want a repeat meet. !! Simples

not what he said lastnight when my mouth was around his cock didnt see a problem here Well he is hardly likely to say " oh by the way . After Yer have finished sucking that I won't be meeting you again " "

exactly! A time and a place for everything ...

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

So he did things you think were uncalled for, but you still chose to meet him and break your own rules for a car meet... and its his fault?

I'm sorry to sound harsh, but take a little bit of responsibility. I'm guessing he got his rocks off, and you have served your purpose for him now. You might hear from him next time the sacks need emptied, or he might be looking for someone else already. The only one who can control how it makes you feel is you.

Its the nature of fab - its not a contract. Good luck in the future OP

By *hortieWoman  over a year ago

Northampton

Don't do car meets again??

Try a club?

Try a social off the forum??

Sorry my reply is a bit swift, but.. you aint been here long (not on this profile?) Guys ain't all assholes. Change your search methods... hope you get the fun you want, there is a lot of it out here, among the dickheads.. never forget that

G'luck sweets

"Moral of the story is. ...take each meet at face value and never expect anything more than the current meet. Don't compromise yourself and you won't end up feeling used and lied to."

Basically what I said earlier!! The guy did nothing wrong. You made a judgement error. I have guys pestering me for car meets all the time. It's not my thing so I won't do it for the sake of a meet. I "lose out" on many meets by sticking to my meeting criteria but I never end up feeling used so it's worth it.

as i said in my my post. im not after a relationship but when you ask someone if you want it to be a regular thing..(rather than just looking for single guys all the time) and they say yes so you both agree and have a good night, you dot expect to get a nasty message the day after you had a some fun. Thats what im getting at. why lie, id rather them be honest and just say nsa or somethin like that.

evesham

" Tbh he textd me last sat night at 1 am asking to pick him uop for car fun. me and hubby had just turned tv off to go bed..thats uncalled for. so i said not a chance. but all week he asked if wana meet in car so i agreed.

Wait. What?

Tell me you're joking? ... "

They're not joking, you are reading it wrong. He wanted them to go running last weekend and they said no. They met last night for fun instead.

" Tbh he textd me last sat night at 1 am asking to pick him uop for car fun. me and hubby had just turned tv off to go bed..thats uncalled for. so i said not a chance. but all week he asked if wana meet in car so i agreed.

Wait. What?

can you read?

Wait. What?

They're not joking, you are reading it wrong. He wanted them to go running last weekend and they said no. They met last night for fun instead. "

Aye. I just read it again.

evesham

"as i said in my my post. im not after a relationship but when you ask someone if you want it to be a regular thing..(rather than just looking for single guys all the time) and they say yes so you both agree and have a good night, you dot expect to get a nasty message the day after you had a some fun. Thats what im getting at. why lie, id rather them be honest and just say nsa or somethin like that."

How is saying he is busy and not sure when he is free a nasty message? Regular doesnt mean every other day!

Wait. What?

thats not what it says dude

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"all night he keopt saying things..more or less horny id put it to then tonight, completely different person "

Welcome to the wacky world of Fab. Your meet sounds totally normal, so you need to examine exactly what you want from Fab before meeting again.

Wait. What?

thats not what it says dude "

Yes. See above.

I acknowledged that. Thanks.

Wait. What?

Yes. See above.

I acknowledged that. Thanks."

Just incase you missed it.....

Nah I'm kidding

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

Try something other than a car meet

Wait. What?

Yes. See above.

I acknowledged that. Thanks.

Just incase you missed it.....

Nah I'm kidding "

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

"Thanks for the replies. i dont think i come on too strong at all. not after sexting ea ch other for ages.

simply cos we had been sexting for ages even after the social. Tbh he textd me last sat night at 1 am asking to pick him uop for car fun. me and hubby had just turned tv off to go bed..thats uncalled for. so i said not a chance. but all week he asked if wana meet in car so i agreed. and all night he keopt saying things..more or less horny id put it to then tonight, completely different person

To be blunt it sounds like he got what he wanted and has moved on

Nothings guaranteed in this game "

This,it happens alot.

Wait. What?

can you read?"

Just wondering if you have ever asked him if he will meet you in a hotel?

By *epper123Woman  over a year ago

London

Any guy that I have met and we mutually agree it can be regular I would still never meet at the drop of the hat unless we both had time and certainly not within two weeks. I have had guys call me on the two week rule, like on the day to the hour and that regular is not my thing. And others being angry when I am not available when they call or text and give me a good trekking off, like I don't have kids and a job and a life. Having said that, when I met my now bf on here, all of my so called rules went out of the window. We see each other almost daily, but hey, life has a way of sneaking up on you

What id like to know is, was the husband present too? Or did he leave his wife off on a car meet on her own when shes only met the guy briefly before it?

"as i said in my my post. im not after a relationship but when you ask someone if you want it to be a regular thing..(rather than just looking for single guys all the time) and they say yes so you both agree and have a good night, you dot expect to get a nasty message the day after you had a some fun. Thats what im getting at. why lie, id rather them be honest and just say nsa or somethin like that.

How is saying he is busy and not sure when he is free a nasty message? Regular doesnt mean every other day! "

i didnt say the whole text. the rest the part where it said 'im not bnothered, havnt got time for you. etc etc.i dint reply to that. just deleted him! no need for that.

Wait. What?

can you read?

Just wondering if you have ever asked him if he will meet you in a hotel? "

yes lastnight and again said yes defo

I use to do car meets but found they weren't for me so for now I aint doing them i like the social aspect n Makin friends aswell as getting laid x

yes i do, met my hubby to. i dont just jump into bed with people

"What id like to know is, was the husband present too? Or did he leave his wife off on a car meet on her own when shes only met the guy briefly before it? "

not sure how that is relevant?

Im single, as are a lot of women on here, we dont have anyone watching our backs when/if we meet

"What id like to know is, was the husband present too? Or did he leave his wife off on a car meet on her own when shes only met the guy briefly before it?

Im single, as are a lot of women on here, we dont have anyone watching our backs when/if we meet "

But she does...so i would be surprised if he wasnt at least in close proximity

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"To be honest we now actually state on our profile not to mention regular meets .... Because 99/% of single guys say they want regular meets but most don't mean a word of it !!! We learnt the hard way believing them ..... And yes as others have already said some come back months later trying to pick up where they left off ..... Yea right as iffffff !!!!! "

Yup, I'm afraid it's par for the course, a lot will say whatever they think you want to hear to get what they want. If you have fantasies of car meets fine, but I would suspect a lack of respect if I am asked, and avoid those who do. Any deception can leave you feeling used so you have to be pretty wiley.

"What id like to know is, was the husband present too? Or did he leave his wife off on a car meet on her own when shes only met the guy briefly before it?

Im single, as are a lot of women on here, we dont have anyone watching our backs when/if we meet

But she does...so i would be surprised if he wasnt at least in close proximity"

I meet without my hubby chaperoning me. I'm a big girl and can look after myself. Not sure why you would expect the hubby to be nearby? Weird.

what about hotel meets? anythin can happen in a hotel when ppl are alone.. same goes for car meets? or when guys takle girls back to theirs after a night out. whats the difference?

When I come across these sorts of guys it always makes me extra grateful to be going home to my hubby

You need to be discussing this with your husband whether to stop fab or not.

Not a bunch of strangers on a forum imo.

$0.02

By *rown_cock_edinMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

"You sound a bit naive. He's a dick but you acting butthurt ain't gonna change that. Forget it "

"what about hotel meets? anythin can happen in a hotel when ppl are alone.. same goes for car meets? or when guys takle girls back to theirs after a night out. whats the difference?

"

The car would be free as the hotel might be too expensive lol

"what about hotel meets? anythin can happen in a hotel when ppl are alone.. same goes for car meets? or when guys takle girls back to theirs after a night out. whats the difference?

"

I would just attach a higher potential risk to a car meet than a hotel meet. The car meet is most likely going to occur somewhere quiet and remote

Also, i'm a comfort sort of gal and a car meet isn't going to work for me. Try harder!

The car would be free as the hotel might be too expensive lol "

true lol

I would just attach a higher potential risk to a car meet than a hotel meet. The car meet is most likely going to occur somewhere quiet and remote"

suppose

"Also, i'm a comfort sort of gal and a car meet isn't going to work for me. Try harder!"

isnt going to hapen again. we were both horny and so we agreed thats all. but wont be happening again, thanks x

By *rown_cock_edinMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

It a site with random people, you have to accept some guys and girls are just that someboy.

If you have fun and the other person is not interested, as much as it feels bad you have to let go of that and move past it.

Find another meet or just forget the site altogether..

at the end of the day what makes you happy is what counts.... leave and come back if you feel like a break... maybe make a list of points and only meet those guys that rate on the list.

you look beautiful in your pics, you'll not be short of attention.

Best of luck and happy swinging

xx

"Also, i'm a comfort sort of gal and a car meet isn't going to work for me. Try harder!

isnt going to hapen again. we were both horny and so we agreed thats all. but wont be happening again, thanks x"

So you were horny so you agreed to it?...so it was ok at the time?.....are my comments even visible on here?? Lol

You've met, had fun he wants no more and that's left you feeling hurt because you didn't see it coming

People lie about all sorts of shite so you have to up your game & be savvy. If it's happened before then maybe you need to look at the way you meet.

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Newbury

Casual sex in "is casual" shocker.

"So he did things you think were uncalled for, but you still chose to meet him and break your own rules for a car meet... and its his fault?

I'm sorry to sound harsh, but take a little bit of responsibility. I'm guessing he got his rocks off, and you have served your purpose for him now. You might hear from him next time the sacks need emptied, or he might be looking for someone else already. The only one who can control how it makes you feel is you.

Its the nature of fab - its not a contract. Good luck in the future OP"

Some guys also have several options..as do many of the women on here. He just fancied another option more so....

men will say anythin when they got a full sack and their brain is running on reduced blood flow!!

By *anDare70Man  over a year ago

kirkby

"Moral of the story is. ...take each meet at face value and never expect anything more than the current meet. Don't compromise yourself and you won't end up feeling used and lied to."

By *rafty98Man  over a year ago

herts

You get good and bad ones what ever the sex just learn from it and find a more meet that is more worthy of your time and effort. Good Luck

I think you need to understand no one can make you feel used expect yourself. You need to have the attitude of take it as it come and not be expect too much because you will get disappointed time and time again.

And really you have a guy at home you shouldn't give a shit about other guys. That really shows your priorities arent in the right place.

Dont understand why you feel used,you must of made the choice to give oral to him,and he might be busy,some people cant meet at the drop of a hat,people have private lives away from fab...

This can happen a lot on a site such as this to both parties.

The best thing Is to try not to put too much stock into what you are being told before hand .

A lot of people will say what you want to hear unfortunately there's no way to predict how people are going to act after you've met them.

Personally I've found the good far out weighs the bad.

S

Had one guy asking me to do stuff that only benefitted him, i told him i wouldn't enjoy that and let him know what i wanted and he was ok with that. He's now one of my favourite fucks on here and does all sorts to me that i really enjoy and i always look forward to fucking him.

We never plan meets, as i don't plan them in general anyway, he never leaves me feeling used and i meet him in his car. He's the one guy i can always count on to leave me feeling satisfied too. We're using each other but both get what we want from that so it's ok.

By *dventuroususCouple  over a year ago

sunderland

simply cos we had been sexting for ages even after the social. Tbh he textd me last sat night at 1 am asking to pick him uop for car fun. me and hubby had just turned tv off to go bed..thats uncalled for. so i said not a chance. but all week he asked if wana meet in car so i agreed. and all night he keopt saying things..more or less horny id put it to then tonight, completely different person "

if you couldnt see those signs of what was coming then thats entirely your fault im afraid.

Although you say you spoke to him for ages, try speaking to the next guy for a good amount of time and build a friendship. There are some good guys on here. I have found my own friend for life here X

Next time meet a guy in his car and just use him for oral sex... A eye for a eye

Or A tongue for a tongue

"really thinking about deleting this profile now..as much as im not a single girl and happy with my fella,me an hubby have few fantasies we like to act upon..After lastnight i feel used and awful now! Met a guy lastnight for fun in the car and i dressed t impress (even tho we had a social first and been talkin for ages) we didnt have sex only did oral fun due to being in the wrong place (dont ask), tbh so glad i didnt!. So tonight i asked if he wanted to come round tomorrow night and carry on where we left off and i got the same excuse the last guy said 'too busy havnt got time when dont know when we'll see each other again'. which isnt what he said lastnight! i asked if he'd like a regular thing and he said yes of course..obviously now he was tellin me anythin just to get a blow job and my boobs in his mouth!!

silly me hey "

Maybe you just give a shit blow job?

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"Maybe he genuinly is to busy at the moment to commit to when he can meet again

Sometimes I can go months between meets, I have met a few guys who have asked when I'd like to meet again and I've had to say I have no idea when I will be free again and its not a bush off its the truth"

This ^^^^

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Start as you mean to go on. If you prefer hotel meets, hold out for hotel meets, if you want meets that last longer than a half hour say so - fab is full of single men looking for meets with lots of different preferences, there's always another one.

Personally I don't get drawn into sexting with anyone I haven't actually had enjoyable sex with, if it turns out to be a damp squib then it's worse after lots of saucy anticipation.

Treat this as a learning experience, don't blame the guy so much - after all he asked for what he wanted (late night car fumble) and got it. You simply need to learn to be prescriptive about what you want and firmly but nicely refuse to compromise that.

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"Moral of the story is. ...take each meet at face value and never expect anything more than the current meet. Don't compromise yourself and you won't end up feeling used and lied to.

"

Agrees..

There are no guarantees in swinging. Learn from it and move on.

Sexting and texting soon ends once they have got what they want!!

My aching back can't handle the discomfort of a car.

I'd be in bits.

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

He got his thrill...sounds like he wanted the thrill of the chase bagged the prize and moved on...we all have our own agenda in using fab.

» Add a new message to this topic