FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Clenliness in organised clubs

Clenliness in organised clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

am i the only person who worries about clenliness in clubs and expect them to be as advertised? We are a very clean couple not ocd clean but take pride, in an enviroment were there is potentially a lot going on i like to know that its a clean envirment i mean if u went to a hotel and bedding was stained with body fluids from previous guests would u still sleep in there? No u wouldnt, clubs are the same, most beds are plastic easy to clean so wipes spray isnt rocket science! You dont know who was on the bed prior, yes a condom protects during intercourse but only against std's ect but dont ppl worry about other things? Also sex in club pools, sorry but chlorine may kill most germs but if it was a barrier for other things dont u think scientists would be trying to use it? Ppl should think and take pride in what is a fun lifestyle?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well said

If your that worried don't use clubs

As far as I'm aware clubs leave wipes and sprays in the room and the swingers clean up after themselves don't they? Can't say Iv ever seen a cleaner go round and clean up throughout the night.

"As far as I'm aware clubs leave wipes and sprays in the room and the swingers clean up after themselves don't they? Can't say Iv ever seen a cleaner go round and clean up throughout the night. "

Can't say a woman walking round with a mop and bottle of Mr muscles would set my mood

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

When you read our reviews, cleanliness is usually top of the list of positives. We have been to lots of other clubs over the years and some hadn't seen disinfectant in a while! So when we took on Townhouse, we knew that cleanliness was paramount! We have a cleaning schedule and are anal about it!

Our beds are vinyl with cotton fitted sheets over them, so they get changed throughout the night and we can then spray down and wipe the vinyl mattresses in between plays if need be.

There is nothing worse than a club that stinks of sex. End of.

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

Instead of waiting for the turndown service to arrive, I lower my expectations and use the spray and paper towels provided

Have I missed something here?

"As far as I'm aware clubs leave wipes and sprays in the room and the swingers clean up after themselves don't they? Can't say Iv ever seen a cleaner go round and clean up throughout the night. "

Thats what i thought but sadly not if they cant provide a bottle of disinfectant say so i will bring my own lol

I always carry a pack of femfresh in my bag at clubs and have been known to use them to wipe bed down before getting on, then put a towel down

"As far as I'm aware clubs leave wipes and sprays in the room and the swingers clean up after themselves don't they? Can't say Iv ever seen a cleaner go round and clean up throughout the night.

Thats what i thought but sadly not if they cant provide a bottle of disinfectant say so i will bring my own lol"

Your not allowed to leave things like disinfectant in rooms, health and safty

"As far as I'm aware clubs leave wipes and sprays in the room and the swingers clean up after themselves don't they? Can't say Iv ever seen a cleaner go round and clean up throughout the night.

Hmm where did i mention mops and cleaners? Wipes/disinfectent by the beds is easy

Can't say a woman walking round with a mop and bottle of Mr muscles would set my mood "

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

Aberdeen has spray and wipes in all playrooms, and no one has sex in the hot tub!

"When you read our reviews, cleanliness is usually top of the list of positives. We have been to lots of other clubs over the years and some hadn't seen disinfectant in a while! So when we took on Townhouse, we knew that cleanliness was paramount! We have a cleaning schedule and are anal about it!

Exactly my point i dont want to writh in the previous persons fluids lol

Our beds are vinyl with cotton fitted sheets over them, so they get changed throughout the night and we can then spray down and wipe the vinyl mattresses in between plays if need be.

There is nothing worse than a club that stinks of sex. End of. "

Can't say a woman walking round with a mop and bottle of Mr muscles would set my mood "

Exactly

Clubs can only do some much. I've seen some rooms in some right states and it certainly isn't the clubs fault!

"Instead of waiting for the turndown service to arrive, I lower my expectations and use the spray and paper towels provided

Have I missed something here?"

I do when the clubs have them but sadly not all clubs do there happy to take the money but cant provide something simple like paper towels and spray

Thats what i thought but sadly not if they cant provide a bottle of disinfectant say so i will bring my own lol

Health and safety??

Your not allowed to leave things like disinfectant in rooms, health and safty"

"Clubs can only do some much. I've seen some rooms in some right states and it certainly isn't the clubs fault! "

Agree

A club is only as clean as its customers

I've never been to a club that has been dirty at the beginning of the night but some are a right tip at the end, that's not the clubs fault

"Clubs can only do some much. I've seen some rooms in some right states and it certainly isn't the clubs fault!

Agree

I've never been to a club that has been dirty at the beginning of the night but some are a right tip at the end, that's not the clubs fault "

I dont expect 5* cleaners running round with mops

wherever we have been always been paper towels/spray - and we always clean up after ourselves - not keen on people coming out of a room and saying sorry its wet but some do -ao we take a min to wipe down and then we carry on - not going to let anothers lack of wipeability ruin our fun - if thats an issue for anybody dont use the places

"Clubs can only do some much. I've seen some rooms in some right states and it certainly isn't the clubs fault!

Agree

I've never been to a club that has been dirty at the beginning of the night but some are a right tip at the end, that's not the clubs fault

I dont expect 5* cleaners running round with mops "

No what we all expect is for people to leave rooms as they find them, sadly as we know a lot don't, some are happy to just walk out and leave used condoms on the bed, body fluid and bits of tissue, if clubs did leave antiseptic wipes etc let's me honest a lot would just pinch them or use a pack in one go and leave them all over the floor too

"wherever we have been always been paper towels/spray - and we always clean up after ourselves - not keen on people coming out of a room and saying sorry its wet but some do -ao we take a min to wipe down and then we carry on - not going to let anothers lack of wipeability ruin our fun - if thats an issue for anybody dont use the places "

I am happy to clean and do even if the room apears clean i still take time to wipe it but its hard if clubs dont provide anything but advertise how clean it is

last time we went to Chams it was a very busy night ....fb went round the back of the glory holes and stood on used rubber on the males side....totally put him off ha ha....yet the time before 3 weeks earlier on a quieter night it was all clean and we spent ages in the there....and drew quite a crowd lol

I wear heels and so don't experience the standing on a used condom situation....but he hates it lol

Agree

I dont expect 5* cleaners running round with mops

No what we all expect is for people to leave rooms as they find them, sadly as we know a lot don't, some are happy to just walk out and leave used condoms on the bed, body fluid and bits of tissue, if clubs did leave antiseptic wipes etc let's me honest a lot would just pinch them or use a pack in one go and leave them all over the floor too

"

I was advised to take my own hairdryer as people keep pinching the hair dryers!

"When you read our reviews, cleanliness is usually top of the list of positives. We have been to lots of other clubs over the years and some hadn't seen disinfectant in a while! So when we took on Townhouse, we knew that cleanliness was paramount! We have a cleaning schedule and are anal about it!

There is nothing worse than a club that stinks of sex. End of. "

Townhouse is so clean it's amazing!

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

never really seen clubs where cleaners go round spes in midplay but most been to swingers clean after but have seen left condoms next to bins

By *hortieWoman  over a year ago

Northampton

Don't use the hot tubs..

Fuck 'em against the wall.

By *hortieWoman  over a year ago

Northampton

"Don't use the hot tubs..

Fuck 'em against the wall.

"

(not the hot tubs.. FFS. you know what I mean)

I like the dirty ones. There is nothing better than rolling around in someone else's bodily fluids xox

By *arry247Couple  over a year ago

Wakefield

There is nothing worse than a club that stinks of sex. End of.

Townhouse is so clean it's amazing! "

We are impressed the number of times the rooms are cleaned at the Townhouse

» Add a new message to this topic