FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > True LOVE

True LOVE

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *atalie.. OP   Woman  over a year ago

Bolton

Does being a swinger mean you don't truly love your partner?

I have been informed tonight that

if it was true love i wouldn't need anything else my partner can't or won't give

Its a good discussion I'm having just wanted other peoples views if you don't mind

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Someone outside of your relationship wouldn't know what's going on in it unless you told them, but there are people out there who believe in monogamy and it works for them- they shouldn't force this view onto you though.

I have 4 kids, can love them all easily even though there's more than one of them, and love them in a different way that i would a partner. I have friends that i love in a different way too, same for other members of my family.

It's unreasonable to tie someone down to one person if they don't want that, ignore this person, they sound judgmental and bad mannered and may have lived a too sheltered life which has made them unable to understand how relationships work for others. Tbh they sound like someone i wouldn't want as a life partner or friend even.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Does being a swinger mean you don't truly love your partner?

I have been informed tonight that

if it was true love i wouldn't need anything else my partner can't or won't give

Its a good discussion I'm having just wanted other peoples views if you don't mind

Thanks "

I've never felt this way about anyone else before. It feels incredible. If this isn't true love then I don't want or need it because I wouldn't change a single thing about my relationship with my wife or want to feel any different about her.

By *ipswingCouple  over a year ago

portrush

if is a very big word ... we do love each other ..been together 20 years now ..sharing over 10 of them ...and think the love is stronger knowing we can be ourselves, and have the others support in finding pleasure and fun in this life ...

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

There are as many definitions of true love as there are people in love, so who knows.

For us it's part of what we love about each other, that we are open, honest and secure enough with each other to be able to be free to share our sexuality with people outside our relationship in a way that suits us.

Other people equally in love would hate the thought of what we do. And neither is right or wrong, as it's purely subjective.

» Add a new message to this topic