FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Single men with females in their photos

Single men with females in their photos

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When I look at the 'new public photos' section, I am quite surprised about the amount of photos, by single men with a female in. Either sucking or being fucked. While I don't have a problem with it and imagine they have the females permission to post them, I just wondered how others felt? For a single female or a couple, is it more or less likely that you would meet a single male with this type of pic? Or does it make no difference?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I was winked by a man yesterday who had two pics in his gallery of just a woman covered in semen.

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman  over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

It's annoying,I want to see the man not the last person/people he has slept with. Especially when you can only see a little of him and the whole of the woman!

I can also work the other way, there ate lots of women's profiles with them sucking a cock etc.

I have no problem with either provided the other party cannot be recognised and the photo still is primarily of the person whose profile it is.

I don't like those where the other person is recognisable even 'with consent' as consent is very difficult to prove!

I have a couple of pics in my private gallery of me with a lady (unrecognisable) primarily because I still find it remarkable that any lady would ever wish to have sex with me ha!

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

"It's annoying,I want to see the man not the last person/people he has slept with. Especially when you can only see a little of him and the whole of the woman!"

I get more interest with a nice photo in my profile. Sometimes a picture says more than a verif. Always ask if it's ok.

I have one with a female friend in it. She knows it's there and can't be recognised in it. So, no problems thete.

Mrs hates to see this, men with photos of themselves balls deep in some woman regardless of protection I feel a lack of respect as they're not a couple, and well puts us off. We only have pictures of us on our profile, if we take of others it's for private enjoyment Not to show off with others

"Mrs hates to see this, men with photos of themselves balls deep in some woman regardless of protection I feel a lack of respect as they're not a couple, and well puts us off. We only have pictures of us on our profile, if we take of others it's for private enjoyment Not to show off with others "
hates it??? Bit harsh?

By *rettyLittleThingWoman  over a year ago

Swansea

Doesn't really bother me, I think like "cock shots" it's personal preference isn't it? and it would be a tad ironic if I did since I have those kind of pictures on my profile anyway

I always thought this wasn't allowed, but the rules appear to have changed.

"I was winked by a man yesterday who had two pics in his gallery of just a woman covered in semen. "

PM his username please

x

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"I can also work the other way, there ate lots of women's profiles with them sucking a cock etc."

But thats a pic of me sucking a cock. If a bloke posts a pic of a woman sucking a cock, how do we know its his cock?

"Mrs hates to see this, men with photos of themselves balls deep in some woman regardless of protection I feel a lack of respect as they're not a couple, and well puts us off. We only have pictures of us on our profile, if we take of others it's for private enjoyment Not to show off with others hates it??? Bit harsh?"

When it's free thought and speech not harsh at all, one guy we planned to meet put up pictures of his most recent meet, granted condom on but her face was clearly visable and we have since deleted his as a friend and decided to not meet him and he knows our reasons. What is it they say? Our choice?

There used to be rules against this for single people due to privacy and consent - what changed?

"I can also work the other way, there ate lots of women's profiles with them sucking a cock etc.

But thats a pic of me sucking a cock. If a bloke posts a pic of a woman sucking a cock, how do we know its his cock?"

Good point, very well made! You've got me there to be honest

By *nknownCallerMan  over a year ago

Bath

I've got 2 photos on my profile with my face buried in the pie, although you may not be even able to see it's me. I've had positive comments about them, so I guess they're ok. I do have others as well, which I only share once I've really gotten to know someone & they're never shared on here!

All of them have been consented & you wouldn't recognise the women now anyway (hair colour & style change)

I don't have a problem with 'Action' shots & I think they're a bit like opinions on art - as in "I know what I like"

By *ikki ShooterTV/TS  over a year ago

Epsom

"I always thought this wasn't allowed, but the rules appear to have changed."

"I can also work the other way, there ate lots of women's profiles with them sucking a cock etc.

But thats a pic of me sucking a cock. If a bloke posts a pic of a woman sucking a cock, how do we know its his cock?"

I have some BJ pics in friends only. It could be me sucking on a dildo for all you can see of the man, they certainly couldn't be recognised from them.

Forum Mod

It doesn't bother me too much among a selection of pictures

However if there is more female on show than male and he's not very discreet about hiding her identity then it's a complete turn off

"It doesn't bother me too much among a selection of pictures

However if there is more female on show than male and he's not very discreet about hiding her identity then it's a complete turn off "

Mmmm Honeypot.

Sorry, I just had to say that.

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

I had one put like that and it was rejected until you could see nothing of her. She was blindfolded anyway, but hey hum

Forum Mod

However if there is more female on show than male and he's not very discreet about hiding her identity then it's a complete turn off

Mmmm Honeypot.

Sorry, I just had to say that."

As you were

Mmmm Honeypot.

Sorry, I just had to say that.

As you were "

I feel like a bee to a hive......sigh

There are male profiles with only photos of a female (marked as man when uploaded). I do not understand why...?

These appear on the top fabbed in Ireland and when you want to check the profile, you see it's guy's profile... Just annoying...

I've seen some pictures on profiles that are very clearly NOT of the person whose profile it is.

I usually spot these on opening up the new photos link.

On occasion, before selecting the filter, I may catch sight of a picture that doesn't quite fit with the type of profile it's on.

For example, I have seen a picture of a sole woman only - on a male profile.

Or, vice versa, a sole male on a female profile.

The question that usually springs to mind is - how did this picture get approved and does the user concerned actually think anyone is going to be fooled by it.

to me it says oh yes see me - i know what this bit does and where i can put it - some are tasteful but when you see lots on one profile it kind of puts us off - we have a few pics of me and ladies - but so many people question if bi ladies actually play that is our reason for them being there - only one on show to the public

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

It doesn't really bother me as long as the profile owner is the main focus.

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

It only bothers us when the female is clearly identifiable - and in those cases where she is, the man is invariably carefully hiding his own face. There is no way of knowing whether she has or hasn't consented to the photograph being on public display. Besides being a potential breach of trust it could also be in violation of recent laws. A clear sign for us to move on (after reporting the offending photo, which admin quickly take down).

Otherwise women in men's photos don't worry us - after all its their profile to do with what they wish.... within the rules.

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

We had a message once from a straight guy and one of his pics was of a guy sucking a cock...now that's confusing...for us at least....was it him or was it his cock...oh yes, and how is that straight?

By *eliciousladyWoman  over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

I only want to see public pics of the person/couple whose profile it is

i have seen profile pics where 95% of flesh is woman and 5% man,on a single man profile

i dont even look at the profile properly if they do that

I have some subtle female elements in a couple of my photos. But they are cropped specifically to make them me.

When the same photos are on the corresponding female profile th3y are cropped the other way.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Mr N doesn't mind it but I do and it does put me off.

Wish I had the chance to make one of these pics lol! Not me just stood there like a bloody lemon!!

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

a form of indiscretion

"a form of indiscretion"

It can be subtly, tastefully and appropriately done. So not always.

But granted, those types of pics are not the inspiration for this thread.

By *ere-for-my-convenienceWoman  over a year ago

West Midlands

My _iew is Its pointless

Just simply why?

"When I look at the 'new public photos' section, I am quite surprised about the amount of photos, by single men with a female in. Either sucking or being fucked. While I don't have a problem with it and imagine they have the females permission to post them, I just wondered how others felt? For a single female or a couple, is it more or less likely that you would meet a single male with this type of pic? Or does it make no difference?"

Iv recently had a message from someone asking if they stand out from the crowd... My opinion is no, not with all pictures of you and women.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"a form of indiscretion

It can be subtly, tastefully and appropriately done. So not always.

But granted, those types of pics are not the inspiration for this thread. "

of course, not them all.

if the other person can be recognised in any way, it's a tad indiscrete and/or tacky.

others will have a different _iew and that is also cool

If they have pics showing the female's face, or 90% woman and just a bit of him, I report them. Admin always take the pics down.

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

Have had a shock when my pic has appeared on someone's avatar, but dealt with it with him directly, not admin, and it was sorted. Sometimes the picks of me on my bf profile show up and sometimes they don't - it seems a bit random. Not sure if there is some way of indicating that the other party is okay with it?

If the profile has multiple pics of lots of different people it puts me off. Usually couples profiles where you can't tell who is the couple and who are the people they've fucked.

"It only bothers us when the female is clearly identifiable - and in those cases where she is, the man is invariably carefully hiding his own face. There is no way of knowing whether she has or hasn't consented to the photograph being on public display. Besides being a potential breach of trust it could also be in violation of recent laws. A clear sign for us to move on (after reporting the offending photo, which admin quickly take down).

Otherwise women in men's photos don't worry us - after all its their profile to do with what they wish.... within the rules."

Same here, if it's a singles profile and a member of the opposite sex is recognisable then I'll report the pic. L

"It's annoying,I want to see the man not the last person/people he has slept with. Especially when you can only see a little of him and the whole of the woman!"

This!!!!

Guys we all know you ve fucked before x

We find it off putting. Profile pics should focus on those who own the orifice, not their 'conquests'

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

I have a few BJ photos in public, friends and private. I asked the guys involved first and they were more than happy since they aren't identifiable from the cropped shots shown. Plus I like the way my mouth and hands look in them. I have seen a female friend who is no longer on Fab as the girl in a single guy's public BJ shot recently though. I know her so can easily identify her from the half face you can see and I know categorically she didn't consent to it being uploaded.

By *itTVlondonTV/TS  over a year ago

London

Want to see only the man; do not wish to see anyone with him

By *lactontogMan  over a year ago

Clacton on Sea

As well as solo pics I also have various ones of different ladies or groups of ladies, all the identifying signs face/tattoos/jewelry etc are blurred to the highest degree so they can't be recognised.

How many solo pics can you have before they get boring, couples/single women have various pics so why not the guys.

I only ever use pics of others if I have their permission...

You dont have a problem....yet felt the need to start a discussion lol

Agreed with most that has said above.

We like to see the person himself, not the 'trophies' of his previous conquests (one profile we saw had about 10 pics of him in same position, but clearly different women!). But each to their own if they're not breaking the site's rules. We'll just move on to the next profile.

I can't abide them , I don't want to see who they are hanging out of I just want to see them.

But like everything on here , what one person doesn't like another will love and that's just how it should be.

If you allow yourself to be photographed indulging in sexual activity with strangers, the pics could end up literally anywhere online.

If someone says the pics are only for their personal use I would take that with a pinch of salt.

Some people who enjoy taking pics are also keen exhibitionists and will show them off to all and sundry.

"I can't abide them , I don't want to see who they are hanging out of I just want to see them.

But like everything on here , what one person doesn't like another will love and that's just how it should be. "

By *ton TwinkleWoman  over a year ago

Slough Heathrow Windsor ish!

Anyone messaging me with pics of anyone else on their profile for general veiw gets a straight forward "thanks but no thanks" from me....

Personally I remember when the sites picture policy changed to allow pics of others a few years ago. Quite how admin/pic moderators can determine that the others have given permission the share the pics I do not know.

Its your profile advertising yourself. Not anyone else.

By *3PKMan  over a year ago

south of england

"I have one with a female friend in it. She knows it's there and can't be recognised in it. So, no problems thete. "

Exactly the same.

Just use disccresion

» Add a new message to this topic