FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > blocked

blocked

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ingers x OP   Man  over a year ago

Staffordshire

Why is it when you send a pic you end up getting blocked? Yes im not the best looking lad but im genuine unlike most. Its not that im abusive etc in messages either. Do people not like replying?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

For some people it's easier and quicker than saying no thanks you're not for me

i was recently chatting to who i thought was a sexy lady, after 2days i eventually got a pic off her. now im no looker but she was a fckn minger and i didnt have the balls to say sorry not for me. so i blocked her!

moaning abt it is like asking for your money bck cos your horse fell in the national! you can ask but you wont get so move on you can't be to everyones taste

"i was recently chatting to who i thought was a sexy lady, after 2days i eventually got a pic off her. now im no looker but she was a fckn minger and i didnt have the balls to say sorry not for me. so i blocked her!

moaning abt it is like asking for your money bck cos your horse fell in the national! you can ask but you wont get so move on you can't be to everyones taste "

You could've just told me.

By *eltintomysmileMan  over a year ago

West Midlands

Its annoying I would rather someone be honest and say your not for me. I have had ladies who i have been getting on really well with then all of a sudden one day they block you whats that all about.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

" Why is it when you send a pic you end up getting blocked? Yes im not the best looking lad but im genuine unlike most. Its not that im abusive etc in messages either. Do people not like replying?"

Maybe they didn't want to reply to a guy with no avatar pic.

"i was recently chatting to who i thought was a sexy lady, after 2days i eventually got a pic off her. now im no looker but she was a fckn minger and i didnt have the balls to say sorry not for me. so i blocked her!

moaning abt it is like asking for your money bck cos your horse fell in the national! you can ask but you wont get so move on you can't be to everyones taste

You could've just told me. "

i did but you just kept askin for your money back

I haven't blocked anyone for ages, anybody want to volunteer?

"i was recently chatting to who i thought was a sexy lady, after 2days i eventually got a pic off her. now im no looker but she was a fckn minger and i didnt have the balls to say sorry not for me. so i blocked her! "

Cracked up at fckn minger

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

Get over it, what do these kinds of threads achieve?

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

" Why is it when you send a pic you end up getting blocked? Yes im not the best looking lad but im genuine unlike most. Its not that im abusive etc in messages either. Do people not like replying?"

Could you define 'genuine' and 'unlike most' please?

A

"Get over it, what do these kinds of threads achieve? "

I have no idea. But I enjoy reading them daily , while I'm at work

"Its annoying I would rather someone be honest and say your not for me. I have had ladies who i have been getting on really well with then all of a sudden one day they block you whats that all about.

"

The block is them saying your not for me.

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

OP, you couldn't even be bothered to put a profile picture up, so are you really surprised when people can't be bothered to reply to you?

"I haven't blocked anyone for ages, anybody want to volunteer? "

Pick me! Pick me!!!

moaning abt it is like asking for your money bck cos your horse fell in the national! you can ask but you wont get so move on you can't be to everyones taste "

Forum Mod

"OP, you couldn't even be bothered to put a profile picture up, so are you really surprised when people can't be bothered to reply to you?"

Have you actually read the OP at all or are you just churning out generic responses?

By *eliciouslyNastyMan  over a year ago

London

Why does anybody take these things personal?

It's purely business.... The business of time "I would like to keep my time & spend it in more of the things I like"

It's just a block. Saves you messaging them again in a few months and getting another no thank you.

By *inchyorksMan  over a year ago

huddersfield

Maybe they use the block button with people they have no intention of meeting as is clears there searches down, if a couple says no thanks to me i block so they won't show up in a search again and i don't make the mistake of mailing them again.

» Add a new message to this topic