FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > If you owned pub/hotel would you do swing nights?

If you owned pub/hotel would you do swing nights?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aveandkate35 OP   Couple  over a year ago

telford

Ok, as the title suggests, if you owned (or do own) a hotel or pub, would you have swinging nights in your function room or book out your hotel out for the weekend?

Or would you never mix business with pleasure? Or every so often kick out the locals and lock the doors?

I'm sure those who don't own a hotel must think it could be a hell of a party to throw, but at the risk of your business?

Just curious.

D&K.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I'd def hold swinging events.

By *essiCouple  over a year ago

suffolk

Never mix business and pleasure.....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Owning a treehouse pub is something we'd love to do in the future. We've ran a friends pub before and it would suit us perfectly.

To answer the question.....No

A pubs reputation is everything and mixing business and pleasure in this case would be off limits.

this dream fell in my lap a week ago.

a nice little pub with 20 bed b&b at the bck (shut at the mo) a tent area at the bck with room for campers too and showers!

couldnt get investors but sounds ideal for swinging and not too far from the A1.

so YES i would!!

Treehouse !!

*freehouse*

Best auto correct I've had for a while

It would depend on the place and it's location. However, if business is slow, then why not.

Is it me or does a treehouse pub sound fantastic, Just make sure it has a zip line for when i'm d*unk and can't use the ladder

By *utecontradictionMan  over a year ago

Malvern

I do and the thought has crossed my mind so many times.....and then my business brain kicks in and tell me not a good idea. Damn my sensible side.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

no

By *ere-for-my-convenienceWoman  over a year ago

West Midlands

It's business and business if you charge for the use of the facilities so yes

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I wish there was a swingers club in Brighton!

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

Nope.

Not on your nelly

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

Nope! If I wanted to run that kind of business I would run a swingers club.

As a swingers I would chose a dedicated club over a pub take over Every single time.

Also most vanilla people would not like the idea of frequenting a business that was associated with swingers for fear of being tarred with the same brush.

West Midlands

"Nope! If I wanted to run that kind of business I would run a swingers club.

As a swingers I would chose a dedicated club over a pub take over Every single time.

Also most vanilla people would not like the idea of frequenting a business that was associated with swingers for fear of being tarred with the same brush."

They have one called Flirtys in Walsall and it's specifically aimed at the swingers club customers down the road

And it's frequented by swingers and non swingers

And it's flourishing apparently

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

No, you would run the risk of losing more customers than you attract. However, I would do a shed load of comedy nights instead

"I'd def hold swinging events. "

Me too

Cambridge

Also most vanilla people would not like the idea of frequenting a business that was associated with swingers for fear of being tarred with the same brush.

They have one called Flirtys in Walsall and it's specifically aimed at the swingers club customers down the road

"

Or you could go to a club with a liquor license

No chance, I threw a small party once with 5 close friends I was picking up used condoms all morning. I've been to many a club night where the poor staff are having to collect up so many used condoms it's disgusting

Cambridge

"No chance, I threw a small party once with 5 close friends I was picking up used condoms all morning. I've been to many a club night where the poor staff are having to collect up so many used condoms it's disgusting "

I've got another thread going about tips for hosting a house party, I'll have have to remember this. I dont want to have to pick up loads of used condoms so Ill have to remember, Bareback only

"No chance, I threw a small party once with 5 close friends I was picking up used condoms all morning. I've been to many a club night where the poor staff are having to collect up so many used condoms it's disgusting

I've got another thread going about tips for hosting a house party, I'll have have to remember this. I dont want to have to pick up loads of used condoms so Ill have to remember, Bareback only "

No I mainly mean it's not hard to put a used condom in a bin rather than leave for some other sap to clear up

Cambridge

"No chance, I threw a small party once with 5 close friends I was picking up used condoms all morning. I've been to many a club night where the poor staff are having to collect up so many used condoms it's disgusting

I've got another thread going about tips for hosting a house party, I'll have have to remember this. I dont want to have to pick up loads of used condoms so Ill have to remember, Bareback only

No I mainly mean it's not hard to put a used condom in a bin rather than leave for some other sap to clear up"

Yeah I know, I was only joking, I will be making it very clear that we are not expecting to clear up after others!

Probably

No I mainly mean it's not hard to put a used condom in a bin rather than leave for some other sap to clear up

Yeah I know, I was only joking, I will be making it very clear that we are not expecting to clear up after others!"

Good luck with the party as I said these were close friends and they didn't give a fuck. Well actually they did but well that's another story.

Also most vanilla people would not like the idea of frequenting a business that was associated with swingers for fear of being tarred with the same brush."

I wouldn't go anywhere that swingers went!

"No chance, I threw a small party once with 5 close friends I was picking up used condoms all morning. I've been to many a club night where the poor staff are having to collect up so many used condoms it's disgusting "

Did you mention it to your 'friends' afterwards?

Cambridge

I wouldn't go anywhere that swingers went! "

They are dirty filthy perverts, every last one of them!

West Midlands

Um staff get paid and issued with gloves to pick up rubbish

It's part of their job

They are dirty filthy perverts, every last one of them!"

"Owning a treehouse pub is something we'd love to do in the future. We've ran a friends pub before and it would suit us perfectly.

To answer the question.....No

A pubs reputation is everything and mixing business and pleasure in this case would be off limits."

I'd definitely go to a treehouse pub - especially if you can swing through the trees like Tarzan. That would be a proper swingers night out.

Cambridge

They are dirty filthy perverts, every last one of them!

"

You should be careful, an innocent single woman like you could easily fall victim to these predatory deviants

By *ieutenantMan  over a year ago

london

Get ready to loose your pub licence. Mostly if the pub is in a residential area.I Guarantee you within a month you will be busted by the authority may be some of the folks that attend the swing part may be responsible for passing the information to the authority . For me I won't risk it

Forum Mod

If I had a pub the last thing I'd want to run would be swingers nights

Went to a social in a pub once and someone called the police because they had a grudge about it

That particular pub is no more

"

You man Flirts bar, at the front of Xtasia and run by Xtasia in West Bromwich

West Midlands

You man Flirts bar, at the front of Xtasia and run by Xtasia in West Bromwich"

Yes that's the one

I do suffer from severe short term memory loss

So often get things almost right but not quite!

I've got friends that used to run a small live venue, open a few nights a week and as a coffee shop during the day. On one of the nights it was closed they ran a monthly invite only Fet event, local press had a field day exposing them and they lost their business as a result.

As others have said run a swingers club if you want but blurring the lines is dangerous

"I've got friends that used to run a small live venue, open a few nights a week and as a coffee shop during the day. On one of the nights it was closed they ran a monthly invite only Fet event, local press had a field day exposing them and they lost their business as a result.

As others have said run a swingers club if you want but blurring the lines is dangerous"

That's awful.

No would be terrible publicity and bad for business

By *asques and boxersCouple  over a year ago

Ashford and dept16

Have attended 2 socials held in licensed premises. one was a set up the owners initially thought it was a private party sussed it half way through the night. A little tense!!! The other in a pub they close the public bar bar we left for real club it never felt right.dont expect the tenants to be there for long people judge harshly.

By *aveandkate35 OP   Couple  over a year ago

telford

Sorry all been unexpectedly busy and not been on fab !!

Thanks for all the responses.

I think the majority is it would be a bad idea, which I tend to agree with. While swinging clubs themselves can do very well, when you're trying to "mix" use, even if on different, private nights, I think it would kill your reputation.

Guess if we 're in that position it'll be in the owners accommodation only.

Thanks for all the opinions !

D

Um staff get paid and issued with gloves to pick up rubbish

It's part of their job

"

Still don't make it right clearing up jizzy used condoms does it?

» Add a new message to this topic