FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Google image search and Tineye confusion

Google image search and Tineye confusion

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *dam_Tina OP   Couple  over a year ago

Hampshire

Hi all

I've used both of these previously and never found an image that is used anywhere else.

I've just downloaded one of our own images from our profile and ran a search on google and tineye and I still get zero results.

Any ideas why that would be ? I would at least expect it to show up as an image on Fabs ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Have you selected the option in your Privacy settings not to show your profile on search engines?

Not sure if that includes pics but I guess that it might do if everything else on your profile doesnt show. Im just guessing though...

By *overs14Couple  over a year ago

norwich

When i've used tineye on our pics they come up as on 0 sites. Well they did last time I checked. I've set our profile not to show up on searches so that could be why.

By *dam_Tina OP   Couple  over a year ago

Hampshire

"Have you selected the option in your Privacy settings not to show your profile on search engines?

Not sure if that includes pics but I guess that it might do if everything else on your profile doesnt show. Im just guessing though..."

Ah you're right........d'oh !

» Add a new message to this topic