FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Off putting photo's

Off putting photo's

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hat the hell OP   Couple  over a year ago

Down South

Why do men feel the need to take a cock pic while sat on the loo!!!!!! Anyone else think the same...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Maybe they are pooping? Some men are very good at saving time doing loads at once.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Maybe they are pooping? Some men are very good at saving time doing loads at once."

Men? Multiple tasking?!

maybe to advertise they are a toilet trained male with good aim? (I hear that's a rare thing?) Hehe

"Maybe they are pooping? Some men are very good at saving time doing loads at once.

Men? Multiple tasking?! "

Oh yes, some are really good at it.

Farting while scratching their arse and trying to turen over the tv, that's like 3 things at once right there. I honestly wouldn't be surpirsed if said guys who poop and take pics of their cock are in highly skilled jobs such as management positions.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Maybe they are pooping? Some men are very good at saving time doing loads at once."

Hurr hurr *loads* hurr hurr

I need an english spellcheck, for english english and not american english coz everything has red lines under it. Anybody know where i can download one? Don't fancy using online ones.

They do it so their wife don't se what they are upto!

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I need an english spellcheck, for english english and not american english coz everything has red lines under it. Anybody know where i can download one? Don't fancy using online ones."

Can you go to settings and change your spell checker to English english?

"I need an english spellcheck, for english english and not american english coz everything has red lines under it. Anybody know where i can download one? Don't fancy using online ones.

Can you go to settings and change your spell checker to English english? "

I thought i had but it just underlines non-american stuff. Neighbour for example.

Open vag shots are just as bad!

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I sometimes look at recent pictures and the whole of the first page is various cocks poking out of trousers, hovering over lavatory bowls and generally threatening to have someone's eye out. It's like collage of cocks

"They do it so their wife don't se what they are upto!"
A woman will know a regular cock.

Her

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I need an english spellcheck, for english english and not american english coz everything has red lines under it. Anybody know where i can download one? Don't fancy using online ones.

I thought i had but it just underlines non-american stuff. Neighbour for example. "

It's blooming annoying isn't it. I use my kindle to surf and it autocorrects to realize instead of realise etc....drives me bonkers.

I thought i had but it just underlines non-american stuff. Neighbour for example.

It's blooming annoying isn't it. I use my kindle to surf and it autocorrects to realize instead of realise etc....drives me bonkers."

I have just removed the US spellcheck and it's still correcting stuff in US. This laptop is haunted i think.

But yeah very annoying as i often use the right letters to spell but in the wrong order and there's so many red lines i don't notice.

It's blooming annoying isn't it. I use my kindle to surf and it autocorrects to realize instead of realise etc....drives me bonkers."

Maybe the American way of spelling is the correct way.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

It's blooming annoying isn't it. I use my kindle to surf and it autocorrects to realize instead of realise etc....drives me bonkers.

I have just removed the US spellcheck and it's still correcting stuff in US. This laptop is haunted i think.

But yeah very annoying as i often use the right letters to spell but in the wrong order and there's so many red lines i don't notice."

You might need to restart it #notanexpert

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Maybe the American way of spelling is the correct way. "

But yeah very annoying as i often use the right letters to spell but in the wrong order and there's so many red lines i don't notice.

You might need to restart it #notanexpert"

I've just set my screen to very bright by agreeing not to be told when i need to change my settings haha. It's definitely haunted.

But yeah i'll have a fiddle in the morning when i'm not so tired. I'm just making things worse.

At least toilet pics will be nice and bright now.

» Add a new message to this topic