FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Becoming Bi-previous

Becoming Bi-previous

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've had years of bi experiences and I have discovered over time that I've gone off men (I'm sure plenty of women find this too) some have been utterly amazing, most have been a means to an end.

My bi experiences have been more about mutual sexual release than actual attraction to men.

I know theres a lot of people who discover an attraction to the same sex in later life, but do you think it possible to stop being attracted after some time?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well, I'm definitely getting less and less interested in men - I could never have a relationship with one again..!

I'd love to be completely ex-Bi... but for now it's still fun using them for sex.

As you say - a means to an end....

I have always been a lesbian. You couldn't really call me a lipstick though.

"I've had years of bi experiences and I have discovered over time that I've gone off men (I'm sure plenty of women find this too) some have been utterly amazing, most have been a means to an end.

My bi experiences have been more about mutual sexual release than actual attraction to men.

I know theres a lot of people who discover an attraction to the same sex in later life, but do you think it possible to stop being attracted after some time?"

I'm the same with women, I have been with a few but for some reason it just stopped doing things for me

I started to feel like I was just going through the motions when playing with women and didn't really enjoy it at all, in fact I got to a point I got quite iritated when women played with me

I think I went through a phase where I felt it was expected of women to be bi and felt obligated to play with women in group situations

It's not something I would do now

I look at some women and think they are gorgeous, sexy, stunning and sometimes think I'd like to play with her and she play with me.

So for curiosity sakes I'm broad img my horizons and going to dip my toes in.

I will let you know if my feelings change

By *oward1978Man  over a year ago

Rotherham

"I look at some women and think they are gorgeous, sexy, stunning and sometimes think I'd like to play with her and she play with me.

So for curiosity sakes I'm broad img my horizons and going to dip my toes in.

I will let you know if my feelings change "

Dip your toes in? You're a kinky bugger you! Most people start with fingers

"I've had years of bi experiences and I have discovered over time that I've gone off men (I'm sure plenty of women find this too) some have been utterly amazing, most have been a means to an end.

I know theres a lot of people who discover an attraction to the same sex in later life, but do you think it possible to stop being attracted after some time?"

Yes, I go through phases too. At the moment I'm not really interested in men at all. I guess at some point that'll change again.

» Add a new message to this topic