FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > PICS

PICS

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

isint it funny you put certain pics on here and there might be someone in the back ground who you shouldent be showing so they get blocked right away . wich is fine if thats the rules . but then you see loads of pics with plenty in the background that stay on. WHY. plz dont say ask admin you never get a reply . what do others think . thnx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

"isint it funny you put certain pics on here and there might be someone in the back ground who you shouldent be showing so they get blocked right away . wich is fine if thats the rules . but then you see loads of pics with plenty in the background that stay on. WHY. plz dont say ask admin you never get a reply . what do others think . thnx "

Because they got through the system maybe before the rules came in.

If they bother you that they are on then they can be reported to Admin and then they will be removed if they break the rules!

Failing that ask Admin!

no way hose A i aint a grass lol look at new photos just on theres 3 girls on one ad . i think the rules have been out for quite a bit . if you cant find them just ask admin lol

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

"no way hose A i aint a grass lol look at new photos just on theres 3 girls on one ad . i think the rules have been out for quite a bit . if you cant find them just ask admin lol"

I have seen them and yeah some are getting through just now that shouldnt be - people in background and also females on male profiles, etc

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

One of ours got refused as its been photoshopped to look like theres more than one person in it, the admins sorted it out pretty sharpish when i pointed out thats in actual fact its just 7 copies of me in the pic.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 16/10/10 17:26:11]

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

"no way hose A i aint a grass lol look at new photos just on theres 3 girls on one ad . i think the rules have been out for quite a bit . if you cant find them just ask admin lol"

I`m a little confused as to why you`re complaining but don`t wan`t to "grass"

Suppose you can always ignore and move on!

we were not complaining we were just saying it happens to us a lot but others seem to get through . anyway i dident invite you to my party now get lost lol

» Add a new message to this topic