FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > 10 pics on cpls profile lucky if there's 1of male and then its of his cock

10 pics on cpls profile lucky if there's 1of male and then its of his cock

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *essnsteve OP   Couple  over a year ago

coventry

nine times out ten this is the case its disrespecting the lady like it don't matter what male looks like .yet its mostly the lady who gives meets a yea or nay

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

"nine times out ten this is the case its disrespecting the lady like it don't matter what male looks like .yet its mostly the lady who gives meets a yea or nay "

Say again in English please!!!

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

"nine times out ten this is the case its disrespecting the lady like it don't matter what male looks like .yet its mostly the lady who gives meets a yea or nay "

on couples profiles,true,pics of females,compared to pics of males,a bit one sided,to say the least.we just don't look s good.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

ok, your avatar is female, in 3 out of the 4 pics on your profile is female, the one male only pic...is a cock the other pics that have a male in, show his cock only!

what is your point exactly?

By *unterslickCouple  over a year ago

tullamore

well ours is both,lol

Your own photos are unclear and have cock only pics so it's a bit rich criticising others about theirs isn't it?

A true example of mouth before mind, and as far as I'm aware were all entitled to put exactly what we like on our profiles.

but your pics show nothing of what either of you look like

you have an arse shot, a minge snd the only pic of your fella is a cock shot!!

so basically you have started a thread to moan about couples profiles just like yours

bit disrespecting to the ladies arnt you

By *randmrsfreakyCouple  over a year ago

alfreton near chesterfield

says the couple with a blurry photo and a cock pic

Forum Mod

Maybe they meant that peoples private galleries were no different to the public ones where the mens pics are concerned

This couple have other pics,not just the ones they have in public,maybe they show themselves in there......like the majority of people on here do

I have no cock on my profile ,,, lol

We now have face pics of us both. That way people who may be interested can see us. Decide Daz is a minger and then not bother at all . That said , we do understand why people only have face pics in private.

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

no cock pics on our profile - are we doing something wrong?

Norfolk

btw pics on OP's profile aren't exactly showing the best bits of the guy are they?

Have to say if we approach a couple we always attach face pics of both of us that are in our private pics, but still don't send any cock and fanny pics, aren't we a strange pair?

[Removed by poster at 16/10/10 11:10:45]

Guilty as charged here :-

There are probably 15 of me and 3 of him, all the ones of him are private. We have talked about this in depth and decided that no matter how hard he tries, he doesnt look as good as I do in a corset and babydoll

"btw pics on OP's profile aren't exactly showing the best bits of the guy are they?

Have to say if we approach a couple we always attach face pics of both of us that are in our private pics, but still don't send any cock and fanny pics, aren't we a strange pair?"

Yeah how strange you are...........lol

Do you guys actually have genitals ?

Norfolk

"btw pics on OP's profile aren't exactly showing the best bits of the guy are they?

Have to say if we approach a couple we always attach face pics of both of us that are in our private pics, but still don't send any cock and fanny pics, aren't we a strange pair?

Do you guys actually have genitals ?"

wish you had asked that question while we were down on the south coast last week, would have been happy for you to unwrap us to find out for yourselves

By *onny BonesMan  over a year ago

a block away from heaven

I also find it quite funny that although the picson here are mostly of you sexy ladies it then quotes on 95% of your profiles that single male contact isnot desired. I wonder if you only want to attract the attentions of couples why won't the two of you appear on you avatar. I know this is not all, but most.

yup after looking at your profile.dunno how youve got the gaul to critisise others

By *ittle-Miss-MuffetCouple  over a year ago

Chester / North Wales

The only Cock Shot on our profile was of the feathered variety for a laugh. Fab obviously didn't think it was that funny as they removed it..

Regardless of the OP's profile though, it is a fact that most of the couples profile have loads of pics of the female in various states of undress, maybe even the odd 'fem in action' shot, but very few of the guy, and even then, mostly it would be a normal, everyday, fully clothed shot. It is a bit one sided, but there are a couple of (slightly contentious) reasons we think this may be.

Firstly, women generally do look a lot sexier dressed up. What's the guy supposed to do, don a rhinestone thong? You could even say most women are generally a lot more pleasing on the eye full stop..

Secondly, while it's the fem that has final yay or nay, the sheer number of men in the chatroom from (even genuine) couples might suggests that maybe men do most of the searching for prospective meets? This is often the case with us, where Mr Muffet might draw my attention to someone first..

Lastly.. perhaps many of the guys are mingers?

Well my fancy dress pics are scary enough for most anyway

So maybe i should put a cock pic up and everyone could have a laugh lol xx

it's all about personal choice, we have more pictures of Sasha than we do me in our public galleries but there are at least half a dozen of me, as for those who make the other choice of not showing pics of the male, we would never contact them, if they mail us without including a picture of the male partner we send a thanks but no thanks, if they wink us without pics of both of us we delete it everytime thats our choice

By *arkNDeeCouple  over a year ago

doncaster

We have pics of both of us on our profile the public ones are just our bits both of em close together but the private pics are full body shots of the pair of us, and for us its both of us who make the decision.... not that we have had many to make...

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Welcome to the new series of 'Pimp My Bride'.

Ours is pretty evenly split, unless you count the fact there are seven Martyns in one of our pictures. :D

Lisa loses interest in a profile if there are no pictures of the male where she can see the face, no point meeting up if she don't fancy them, and i won't meet without her approval, i guess that goes for a lot of couples, i think the profiles with no pics of the males are missing out.

We would always send pics of the two of us to prospective "meeters" but as his pics are face ones, and theres the two of us together etc, we wouldnt put those for public show.

And as someone else mentioned, i dont actually go looking at profiles to meet people, he enjoys doing that. And obviously if we were to meet single men, they dont want to see pics of what he looks like and even with couples, we tend to find that the women want to see pics of each other and are happy for just one or two pics of the guys. We think as long as they can see his face, and then other ones where hes dressed so they can see what kind of guy he is and we do have a cock pic then it tends to work out

Do you guys actually have genitals ?

wish you had asked that question while we were down on the south coast last week, would have been happy for you to unwrap us to find out for yourselves "

Damn ! We missed out then ?

"Guilty as charged here :-

There are probably 15 of me and 3 of him, all the ones of him are private. We have talked about this in depth and decided that no matter how hard he tries, he doesnt look as good as I do in a corset and babydoll "

ok but it really does not matter if he looks as good as you or not, I the female wanna see what I could be getting and no matter how good you look if I don't get a shufty at the man ... well forget it

"Welcome to the new series of 'Pimp My Bride'."
awww love it ...on the floor!

I've got two pussies but no pussy pics on here

WE have pics of alsorts. its mainly my cock in the pics with nicky lol.

To be fair who would rather look at my mush or the sexy wifes naughty pics.

If people request a face pic we send them a normal"Facebok" pic of me and nicky.

By *h_errotic_onesCouple  over a year ago

Bournemouth, Pokesdown

We are a guilty of this, but then so what.

We have plenty of nice pics to keep people aroused and if anybody wants to see some face pics then they are in our private album.

coventry

"ok, your avatar is female, in 3 out of the 4 pics on your profile is female, the one male only pic...is a cock the other pics that have a male in, show his cock only!

what is your point exactly?"

Think he means when viewing others private pics x

By *omcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

I understand face pics of most are in the private gallery for sending out to potential meeters. We dont want our face pics on public profile page but just body shots. I believe most men do the looking for potential meets and as the vast majority of men are attracted to sexy pics of women then thats the best way to get their attention is a nice boob pic on the public profile page or am I cynical ...

coventry

sorry guys he didn't really explain himself properly. He meant when excepting friends invites with a view to a meet. It would be nice to see a few face pics of the fella as well as the fem. Rather than just his dick. Because i believe in most cases its the fem half of the cpl. That have the final say on weather they are willing to meet the other cpl. I know this has happened a few times to us. And we're not into blind dates, i like to put a face to a cock. But i also like a cock to my face

By *ung and readyMan  over a year ago

newcastle under lyme

what would you like to see a vase of flowers bowl of fruit.

perhaps a three man trapeze this is a swingers site not paint by numbers dot com.

coventry

"Maybe they meant that peoples private galleries were no different to the public ones where the mens pics are concerned

This couple have other pics,not just the ones they have in public,maybe they show themselves in there......like the majority of people on here do"

Thanks, that's exactly what he meant

coventry

As long as there were a few face pics among the flowers. Wouldn't mind what pics people put in their gallery. Mmmm liking the the idea of 3 men on a trapeze tho..seems very apt what with this being a swinging site. Or has my paint fumes got me all mixed up ???

coventry

"nine times out ten this is the case its disrespecting the lady like it don't matter what male looks like .yet its mostly the lady who gives meets a yea or nay

but your pics show nothing of what either of you look like

you have an arse shot, a minge snd the only pic of your fella is a cock shot!!

so basically you have started a thread to moan about couples profiles just like yours

bit disrespecting to the ladies arnt you "

he meant in private gallery. god chill out folks.

By *ugar.and.spiceCouple  over a year ago

Weymouth. Nr Dorchester

now now play nicely lol x x

i have a joint profile we havent face pictures on the aviator but we do have them to send

Obviously with a single guy profile I have had to resort to putting pics up with no one but myself in them, I could be missing a trick here.

What about if I take a full picture of one of my meets with the very tip of my bell end in shot being pleasured by said lady? I've noticed this on quite a few single guy profiles, does it recieve a warm response?

ermmmmmmm but you onky have a cock pic on your profile

"nine times out ten this is the case its disrespecting the lady like it don't matter what male looks like .yet its mostly the lady who gives meets a yea or nay

on couples profiles,true,pics of females,compared to pics of males,a bit one sided,to say the least.we just don't look s good."

That is undoubtedly true.

Everyone's profile is their's to do with as they please. It is a statement of your personality and aspiration. We are sure there are a variety of motivations for setting up a profile. None of them wrong. We see ours as a way of presenting ourselves hoping to find new friends and playmates.

To that end we have a selection of shots of both of us which we hope convey an impression of what we are like.

Mary is without doubt the easiest on the eye. However if we are to achieve the ulitmate aim of the profile Chris has to be acceptable to potential friends too. If you dont like the look of him fair enough. For us it would be a waste of time for it to be otherwise.

" Obviously with a single guy profile I have had to resort to putting pics up with no one but myself in them, I could be missing a trick here.

What about if I take a full picture of one of my meets with the very tip of my bell end in shot being pleasured by said lady? I've noticed this on quite a few single guy profiles, does it recieve a warm response? "

Not from us.

We have no cocks on our profile ,, lol i may soon have pic me sucking one . J has nice one but i would send if people ask , lol x jo xxx

erm....

not guilty your honour X

although, we know what you mean !!!

(read our intro)

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

"I understand face pics of most are in the private gallery for sending out to potential meeters. We dont want our face pics on public profile page but just body shots. I believe most men do the looking for potential meets and as the vast majority of men are attracted to sexy pics of women then thats the best way to get their attention is a nice boob pic on the public profile page or am I cynical ..."

Men may do the looking but its women who do the deciding.

A guy will probably fancy 8 out of 10 women whereas a woman will maybe fancy 2 out of 10 guys.

That's why its imperative that the ladies get to see what the guys look like.

Just because the woman may be bi, doesn't mean to say the guys looks don't matter.

As far as we're concerned a woman may be a stunner but if Trace doesn't fancy the guy too its not going to happen. R

» Add a new message to this topic