FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Photographer

Photographer

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Photographer available, with website so you can see Im serious.

Have over £3000 of proffesional Nikon equipment and lighting and experienced in portrait and nude work.

No fees, but I would need to use non explicit pics for a portfolio I am entering for my licentship with the Royal Photographic Society.

Mail me for more details/number.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sasha would like some photo's taken around Stoke on Trent for her facebook account, no nude or erotic stuff but lot's of everyday "around the town" type pictures.

Please mail us to arrange it thanks

By *exy6768Couple  over a year ago

manchester

We could be interested but its along way to travel 4 us.

Message us and let us know what u think

x

Were interested email me for my contact number

Forum Mod

Ok £3000 worth of camera equipment and a pro photographer got me rushing to see the pics on your profile to see how good they were,and they're just the bog standard cock shot

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

"Ok £3000 worth of camera equipment and a pro photographer got me rushing to see the pics on your profile to see how good they were,and they're just the bog standard cock shot "

Got me looking too and they are over 3 years old as well. The equipment must have been a recent purchase.

Well he has offered to come to Stoke to take Sasha's pics and they are clearly everyday photos we require, fully clothed and with no payment offered nor requested so I am certainly not going to put him down.

So many "photographers" offer thier services, some are genuine and some are just hoping for a "shag for photos" as we have said on other threads we don't believe in swapping sex for services so would not have sex with anyone who did us a favour if only on principle.

Forum Mod

Thats good of him and exactly what he has offered in the OP

I was'nt putting him down,just surprised to to see what sort of pics he would choose to display to advertise himself on here,there is a great opportunity to use his profile as an advert to show his skills and I think hes missed it

Just to assure you, I am genuine and as promised I can supply a web site for details.

I have a full time job and this is a side line for me. I am getting qualified with the Royal Photography Society and I have to shoot 10 photographs to submit for my licenstship ( I get letters after my name ). Once qualified, I will be doing it for money.

It just so happens I am also into the swinging scene.

I expect no payment, not expecting a shag just hoping that I take a really good non explicit shot to use for my qualification. It will be nude but nothing naughty showing, arty.

However, I will take whatever the person wants me to take, if thats exlpicit then so what.

I will retouch them using my £500 software suite and send them onto you on a disc and delete whatever I dont need.

On the subject of taking good pics of myself, yes they were 3 years old and for a reason, which wasnt to advertise my abilities, it was for swinging.

Have you ever tried taking a good picture of yourself?

I hope this cancels out and doubts.

Have we chated on other sites you doing pics of swingers normal and erotic ?? And i looked at your profile thinking be some lovely pics ooooo no its all cock ,lol please if your good at taking pics have some here so we can see how good you are. jo xx

READ THE ABOVE!!!!

yes just read the mail ,, so you same people of other site ? T ?

No, Im only on this site.

"No, Im only on this site."
ok well just seen a man doing this on other sites same thing.

"Sasha would like some photo's taken around Stoke on Trent for her facebook account, no nude or erotic stuff but lot's of everyday "around the town" type pictures.

Please mail us to arrange it thanks "

nice on

"Well he has offered to come to Stoke to take Sasha's pics and they are clearly everyday photos we require, fully clothed and with no payment offered nor requested so I am certainly not going to put him down.

So many "photographers" offer thier services, some are genuine and some are just hoping for a "shag for photos" as we have said on other threads we don't believe in swapping sex for services so would not have sex with anyone who did us a favour if only on principle."

keep us up to date?

Thanks to everyone who has contacted me about a shoot.

I hope to fit you all in next week and prove the people who just want to put people down wrong!

I got a very nice panasonic takes a lovely digital pic, I take pics for fun and don't expect anything at all in return, well a cup of tea would be nice. No there are none on here lol but I have quite a few dotted around on the internet google pics and other stuff from around Europe Am now expecting my inbox to be flooded with requests for piccy taking - NOT lol ha ha Well ya gotta try haven't you !!!

By *ee8to10TV/TS  over a year ago

Preston

Well this has been an interesting debate, and as I'm also a Photographer it sent me scurrying to check my own Profile pics!

They aren't c*ck pics but they are self-portraits (apart from one). If anybody says I should have better ones I'll be back in the studio tomorrow!

Dee, xx

I like your pics!

However, I have absolutely no interest in taking my own picture, after all I have to look at myself in the mirror in the mornings, thats bad enough!

Have a go at taking them yourself. if i can take pics anyone can!

it is hard to take pics of yourself and usually for every one ok pic then there are about 50 which have been discarded. I love photography and am seriously thinking about enrolling on a course, just for some tips on gaining better pictures really

Iconic1

I have had a look at your pics they look quiet good. As long as you have got "the eye" for a picture, usually software can sort out and problems.

If I can help in any way?

By *ertnbeckyCouple  over a year ago

oldham

"Well he has offered to come to Stoke to take Sasha's pics and they are clearly everyday photos we require, fully clothed and with no payment offered nor requested so I am certainly not going to put him down.

So many "photographers" offer thier services, some are genuine and some are just hoping for a "shag for photos" as we have said on other threads we don't believe in swapping sex for services so would not have sex with anyone who did us a favour if only on principle."

so two packets of tunes and a sherbert dip for a suck of sahas breast out of the question then eh eh

You of all people should have known we would look at your pics see just how good. Its easy to say i dont like doing pics of myself there are ways. whats stopping you ... if your good at taking a pic no matter how bad looking or lovely you are should be ok as its what you like doing .....thats why your asking people here to take there pics. Thay see a cock pic think your like all the rest here looking for just sex really.

we're quite handy taking pics with our iphone if anyone is interested...

we have a small sample to show any sexy peeps tucked away in our private gallery

NO FEES. all we insist on is a horny session with all involved... pics to be used for our / your own pleasure..

Mail us for more info... xx

So many "photographers" offer thier services, some are genuine and some are just hoping for a "shag for photos" as we have said on other threads we don't believe in swapping sex for services so would not have sex with anyone who did us a favour if only on principle.so two packets of tunes and a sherbert dip for a suck of sahas breast out of the question then eh eh "

Who told you about my passion for Sherbet Fountains, grrrrr it's a good job barretts have started putting them in the plastic containers now instead of the cardboard tubes otherwise we would have a deal and I would be compromised on my morals

hi

Im a welsh base amt photographer but with only £500 of equipment x if any one interested in free pics get in touch x james

» Add a new message to this topic