FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > unbelievable

unbelievable

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *indmill and weetabix OP   Couple  over a year ago

Kettering

A friend of ours has just set up an account, she's a single woman and I'm surprised she hadn't closed it again already.

we were with her at the time and within 5 minutes she had 16 single blokes requesting sex and sending cock pics.

totally unnecessary in my opinion I mean who is going to accept offers like that ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 26/05/15 22:33:59]

Requesting sex

Requesting bj

Sending cock pics

Asking for tit wanks

The list goes on and on lol

Happens, when I first joined I got 479 messages, good job Im choosy x

[Removed by poster at 26/05/15 22:33:56]

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

No idea. I sat with a lady friend and looked at her profile etc and her message box was constantly being filled with crap messages. As fast as they appeared, she deleted them.

Because of the huge male ratio, women get swamped with offers, not just her, all tho, she will have lots of fun op lol.

Its a but like a car boot sale. When you arrive you get all the attention then they move on.

It will quieten down. Now whats her profile name?

By *SweetVioletxWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

One word - filters!

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

"One word - filters!"

By *epper123Woman  over a year ago

London

It will quieter down, just block them as they message - I get the same messages on our couple and my single profile ....

There is a reason why they are single lol xx

By *eneral HysteriaMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

"There is a reason why they are single lol xx "

The women or the men?

Could be worse, had a couple send me pics of their asses to say hello

Does it quieten down? 4 years on I get the same volume as I did then... Some are even the same guys with the same messages on the same profile.

Always said it's because I'm female and read no more into it than that.

Amongst the unimaginative, the shag-anythings, and the dreamers there is the rare gem that shines out... That is what keeps me here.

I always make an effort with meet orientated messages. Most of the time they don't even get opened. No I'm not whining about it but is frustrating. I guess a lot of guys are mid wank whilst messaging. We're shit at multi tasking but the wank always takes priority. The down side is the brain disengages and the message turns out messy.

By *irceWoman  over a year ago

Gloucester

Well she could have no messages, which is worse

On returning, I set up as blank a profile as I could get away with and applied filters. I wanted to wait to complete it until after the newbie flag disappeared. I had in excess of 300 messages in that time. The ones that made me laugh were those that said they liked my profile and pictures

Made for an impressive block list though

"On returning, I set up as blank a profile as I could get away with and applied filters. I wanted to wait to complete it until after the newbie flag disappeared. I had in excess of 300 messages in that time. The ones that made me laugh were those that said they liked my profile and pictures

Made for an impressive block list though"

probably the magic of ctrl c and ctrl v at work, though i am curious if this method works if your not picky with who you get, you would think such behaviour would die out if it did not.

"A friend of ours has just set up an account, she's a single woman and I'm surprised she hadn't closed it again already.

we were with her at the time and within 5 minutes she had 16 single blokes requesting sex and sending cock pics.

totally unnecessary in my opinion I mean who is going to accept offers like that ?"

It's fab!

It's s sex site!

What should they send and offer!?

By *indmill and weetabix OP   Couple  over a year ago

Kettering

"A friend of ours has just set up an account, she's a single woman and I'm surprised she hadn't closed it again already.

totally unnecessary in my opinion I mean who is going to accept offers like that ?

It's fab!

It's s sex site!

What should they send and offer!? "

It's not what's offered it's more the point do these blokes actually think someone will reply with yes my pants are off and I'm waiting for you when she's been on the site 2 minutes.

Your friend is under no obligation to reply to any message,never mind meet anyone.I don't see what your point is op.You have been on the site over a year,surely you had an idea the level of response a new female profile would attract.

It's fab!

It's s sex site!

What should they send and offer!?

It's not what's offered it's more the point do these blokes actually think someone will reply with yes my pants are off and I'm waiting for you when she's been on the site 2 minutes.

"

Possibly yes, believe it not some women are just as bad, who'd have thought it

Can't win men can they? They send messages, it's too many, they send none and that's wrong too. I'm grateful to get the ones that I do, even if nothing happens from the message

Its like celebrities getting tired of signing autographs.

I know it must be a pain to le out the good from the bad, but it sort of goes with the territory.

I know I'll get shot, hung, drawn and quartered for this...but, because females are in such high demand on here, they can pick n choose men, who possibly wouldn't look twice outside of a sex site.

As women who effectively put themselves out there to have sex with (relative) strangers, men will flock to satisfy their desires.

The only thing thats worse than being talked about, is not being talked about.

Set up a single guy profile and see how hard you have to work to get a message/meet/sex.

There's a lot of idiots out there, just ignore them and find the decent guys.

When we came back with a new account the first week was a nightmare. 80 - 100 messages a day, 99% of them single, straight men who clearly never read our profile and just wanted to fuck Blondie.

"Its like celebrities getting tired of signing autographs.

I know it must be a pain to le out the good from the bad, but it sort of goes with the territory.

I know I'll get shot, hung, drawn and quartered for this...but, because females are in such high demand on here, they can pick n choose men, who possibly wouldn't look twice outside of a sex site.

As women who effectively put themselves out there to have sex with (relative) strangers, men will flock to satisfy their desires.

The only thing thats worse than being talked about, is not being talked about.

Set up a single guy profile and see how hard you have to work to get a message/meet/sex.

There's a lot of idiots out there, just ignore them and find the decent guys. "

I would agree with you and putting effort in to finding the decent guys has proved worthwhile for me.

» Add a new message to this topic