FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Very Well Endowed

Very Well Endowed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A question for all the ladies I guess. I notice that a lot of you put very well endowed guys only.

What would you term as 'Well Endowed', and is this just fantasy, or real?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Real. Average doesn't cut it for me.

Girth is the main necessity for me, add some length (over 7 inches) and i'm happy.

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

I like decent girth - but not massive, and for me definitely under 8 inches. Anything else is painful - no matter how gentle he claims to be, I know my own build.

Me too girth n above 7" please

Oh n gym fit n ripped n tanned Hahahahaha

Sits back n waits for the abuse

"I like decent girth - but not massive, and for me definitely under 8 inches. Anything else is painful - no matter how gentle he claims to be, I know my own build."
You sound perfect

I prefer girth over length for vaginal sex

But the other way around for anal

Ideally one of each for an ideal DP

It would be a 9 incher usually lol.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Guess I'm a lucky bugger then lol x

when men learn to use a tape properly we might get some truth, vwe measured in cms and displayed in inches seems to be the norm here, so many hung guys but so many tiny todgers! I laugh every time I see a remote, can, bottle used as a measuring stick. Please keep it real guys if you got a tiny todger just be honest

lol lol lol

"I prefer girth over length for vaginal sex

But the other way around for anal

Ideally one of each for an ideal DP "

I haven't sized mine up since I was like 13 hahaha

By *anDare70Man  over a year ago

kirkby

I am WE endowed ... Well enough.

"A question for all the ladies I guess. I notice that a lot of you put very well endowed guys only.

What would you term as 'Well Endowed', and is this just fantasy, or real?"

8 plus

"I like decent girth - but not massive, and for me definitely under 8 inches. Anything else is painful - no matter how gentle he claims to be, I know my own build."

"when men learn to use a tape properly we might get some truth, vwe measured in cms and displayed in inches seems to be the norm here, so many hung guys but so many tiny todgers! I laugh every time I see a remote, can, bottle used as a measuring stick. Please keep it real guys if you got a tiny todger just be honest

lol lol lol

"

Held the tape as far back as I coul put it on an angle to get a bit more and then just accepted that I'm of average length!

I'd love to hear of a woman or couple that arrange a meet, then get the remote out as a 'entrance test'.

"when men learn to use a tape properly we might get some truth, vwe measured in cms and displayed in inches seems to be the norm here, so many hung guys but so many tiny todgers! I laugh every time I see a remote, can, bottle used as a measuring stick. Please keep it real guys if you got a tiny todger just be honest

lol lol lol

"

Pmsl that reminds me I wonder how the penis enhancement pills r going

lol lol lol

Held the tape as far back as I coul put it on an angle to get a bit more and then just accepted that I'm of average length!

I'd love to hear of a woman or couple that arrange a meet, then get the remote out as a 'entrance test'. "

Hahahahaha

See my cucumber pic that was 15" I took 12"

"A question for all the ladies I guess. I notice that a lot of you put very well endowed guys only.

Good question this, I've always wondered......

Any ladies want to tell me if I am small or big please msg me

By *lfieWoman  over a year ago

South Dublin

Over 8 is well endowed. Over 9 is very well endowed.

Meh, I have 6" and reasonable girth so I'm happy. Not had any complaints, at least to my face. Wouldn't mind if I did, a bit of SPH can be fun in the right situation.

Yes there are bigger ones out there, yes mine isn't big enough for some women but hey, I can only fuck with the dick I've been given. Who knows maybe one day that guy will let me know which penis enhancement pills work best.

By *orthyorkypairCouple  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

lol lol lol

"

well they lie about allsorts so cock size is just part of the lies lol

By *ilacWoman  over a year ago

Cheshire

I never understand the fuss around vwe. I personally don't see the point as I've had times when it's just impossible to have sex because they are too big length wise. I've had great sex with men with average sized cocks and crap sex with men with large cocks.

I snigger when I see a woman bragging or asking out only for large cocks. I assume she has a crazy lengthed/sized vagina.

Call me old fashioned but there is more to a guy than his cock size.

My boyfriend is hung but the most erotic and pleasurable thing is the filth inside his head and how he shares it with me.

I need a full package. Mental stimulation as well as physical. Someone who knows what they are doing.

I've never understood it being about cock size.

lol lol lol

I'd love to hear of a woman or couple that arrange a meet, then get the remote out as a 'entrance test'.

Hahahahaha

See my cucumber pic that was 15" I took 12" "

So I see, lol. Does that count as part of your 5 a day fruit or vegetables as recommend for a healthy diet

North Yorkshire

"Meh, I have 6" and reasonable girth so I'm happy. Not had any complaints, at least to my face. Wouldn't mind if I did, a bit of SPH can be fun in the right situation.

Yes there are bigger ones out there, yes mine isn't big enough for some women but hey, I can only fuck with the dick I've been given. Who knows maybe one day that guy will let me know which penis enhancement pills work best."

tbh if you have 6" you prob got enough for most women after all its what is behind it that matters lol (kitten)

By *anejohnkent6263Couple  over a year ago

canterbury

6 comfort,7 and thick pleasure 8 ohh ha ha that's enough.9 that's the limit 10 ouch no way...bigger cant take no way

"Meh, I have 6" and reasonable girth so I'm happy. Not had any complaints, at least to my face. Wouldn't mind if I did, a bit of SPH can be fun in the right situation.

Yes there are bigger ones out there, yes mine isn't big enough for some women but hey, I can only fuck with the dick I've been given. Who knows maybe one day that guy will let me know which penis enhancement pills work best."

Yes there are bigger ones out there, yes mine isn't big enough for some women but hey, I can only fuck with the dick I've been given. Who knows maybe one day that guy will let me know which penis enhancement pills work best.

tbh if you have 6" you prob got enough for most women after all its what is behind it that matters lol (kitten) "

Awe bless, an angel from heaven xx

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

Wife says all single guys at club should walk around naked when proud.so she can see what's on offer.and not be let down when things start hotting up lol

I never really thought about it too much, but communal showers in the army have given me a bit of a reputation, which i neither confirm nor deny.

I never know how much they are joking though, I suppose I need something to feel good about myself right? haha

Shhhhhhhh Hes still concentrating

By *ilacWoman  over a year ago

Cheshire

"Wife says all single guys at club should walk around naked when proud.so she can see what's on offer.and not be let down when things start hotting up lol "

As long as it works both ways and she lies down and spreads them so men and can examine and her and she if she's right enough so they aren't disappointed

I hate that women judge men by their cock size but would be mortified if they were judged by their tightness?

lol lol lol

Hahahahaha

So I see, lol. Does that count as part of your 5 a day fruit or vegetables as recommend for a healthy diet"

I hope so x

Mines a nudge over average I'd say. Decently sized but certainly not "W/E".

By *hadesofbluelustMan  over a year ago

West Midlands

Size helps yet experience and knowing timing, exploring the woman's body to find their erogenous zones, kissing vital

My opinion

North Yorkshire

tbh if you have 6" you prob got enough for most women after all its what is behind it that matters lol (kitten)

Awe bless, an angel from heaven xx "

trust me i am no angel lol

trust me i am no angel lol "

ah so that's why you're here. You misbehaved and were cast out of heaven

By *olarfoxMan  over a year ago

North Cambs

"tbh if you have 6" you prob got enough for most women after all its what is behind it that matters lol (kitten) "

'It's not the size of the nail, but the size of the hammer you use to bang it in with'

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

"tbh if you have 6" you prob got enough for most women after all its what is behind it that matters lol (kitten)

'It's not the size of the nail, but the size of the hammer you use to bang it in with' "

You make it sound like carpentry...have you got wood then?

By *lack santaMan  over a year ago

north west

"Wife says all single guys at club should walk around naked when proud.so she can see what's on offer.and not be let down when things start hotting up lol

As long as it works both ways and she lies down and spreads them so men and can examine and her and she if she's right enough so they aren't disappointed

I hate that women judge men by their cock size but would be mortified if they were judged by their tightness?"

"tbh if you have 6" you prob got enough for most women after all its what is behind it that matters lol (kitten)

'It's not the size of the nail, but the size of the hammer you use to bang it in with' "

An old fishing term:

It's not the size of the worm it's how you wriggle it

"Wife says all single guys at club should walk around naked when proud.so she can see what's on offer.and not be let down when things start hotting up lol

I hate that women judge men by their cock size but would be mortified if they were judged by their tightness? "

I do believe that some very well endowed men prefer women with a lesser then tight fanny at least that's what my Master tells me

"Any ladies want to tell me if I am small or big please msg me "

That invite open to tgirls too or just real girls?

Got rid of me endowments long ago, just weren't going to achieve their projected returns, so I'm endowment less, aparently, I've got a nice cock though

Cock size is a funny topic, and not something I'd like to be judged on, and I'm very happy with my lot. Plenty of ladies who swing a lot but would be mortified to be judged on vaginal appearance / depth / width too I'd guess.

I like it when guys tell me how my pussy feels, doesn't bother me at all.

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

I prefer the term V.I.P.

Very

Important

Penis...

Or for the bigger guys

Very

Impressive

Penis

North Yorkshire

trust me i am no angel lol

ah so that's why you're here. You misbehaved and were cast out of heaven "

something like that lol

Am I VWE?

By *woodiMan  over a year ago

notts

Well I'm 9x6 used to see a very slim lady about size 8 and she could take me in her pussy and ass not a problem but also meet a larger lady and she couldn't take me in her pussy ??

By *ickawitchCouple  over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

Not everyone on here wants VWE. I have on my profile that I only want average guys, I know anyone over 7" bangs my roof so 6 and under for me please

lol lol lol

Hahahahaha

So I see, lol. Does that count as part of your 5 a day fruit or vegetables as recommend for a healthy diet

I hope so x"

Oh! Miss Juicy how naughty lol.

I do like a woman with a good appetite. Starters, Main course..... and afters...

lol lol lol

"

I agree, I'm Mr l and I've got a tiny todger, big enough to fill 2 prams though and thats all that matters really

"

I agree, I'm Mr l and I've got a tiny todger, big enough to fill 2 prams though and thats all that matters really"

Just had a peep and you look just about perfect to me

Haha my thoughts exactley! X

"

I agree, I'm Mr l and I've got a tiny todger, big enough to fill 2 prams though and thats all that matters really

Just had a peep and you look just about perfect to me "

Good camera angles lol

"

Good camera angles lol"

I don't think so.....as a girl who likes 5-6 inches you look like a good fit and you look tasty so I would love to eat you up - rude not to when it's my favourite thing to do

Like a womans body is about shape rather than size. . So surely should be a mans cock. Had no complaints on mine...average size ...but nice shape..I hope.. ?

By *WENorthantsGuyMan  over a year ago

northampton

Erm I think that is a yes !!

By *rank EinsteinMan  over a year ago

Burton upon stather

I hate that women judge men by their cock size but would be mortified if they were judged by their tightness?"

Agreed it's fine to say VWE or WE only but if us guys had no loose fannys on our profiles there would be outrage and small cock jokes a plenty.

Double standards...

lol lol lol

"

By *orders2forUCouple  over a year ago

Hawick

We are not fans of big uns either. Wife tried a BBC and hated it. Worse than the discomfort was the fact he couldn't seem to move it so never again ta.

From my 6" with nice girth perspective I find the big uns intimidating so its a NO from both of us.

I have a small cock and can't get a fuck in a brothel. But at least they all have a good laugh

I class myself as average,but have met some women who say i'm above average. guess it is down to the ladies thoughts on size. each one has a different opinion on what is w/e or vwe. each to their own I think

By *ony HardcockMan  over a year ago

Shepperton

I never understand the fuss around vwe. I personally don't see the point as I've had times when it's just impossible to have sex because they are too big length wise. I've had great sex with men with average sized cocks and crap sex with men with large cocks.

I snigger when I see a woman bragging or asking out only for large cocks. I assume she has a crazy lengthed/sized vagina.

My boyfriend is hung but the most erotic and pleasurable thing is the filth inside his head and how he shares it with me.

I need a full package. Mental stimulation as well as physical. Someone who knows what they are doing.

I've never understood it being about cock size. "

Mine is not big and I have a good girth I don't think that is the point it's knowing how to use it having a lot of stamina and a short recovery period.

It does make me laugh 2 if they want 8+ inches with massive girth they must have a bucket down below with no muscle control or shoving to many massive dildos and cucumbers up there! Or they just like gagging!

I am so going to get shot down for the above but the mass of men I have treated with ripped pennies etc I am glad of my little fella!!

"I class myself as average,but have met some women who say i'm above average. guess it is down to the ladies thoughts on size. each one has a different opinion on what is w/e or vwe. each to their own I think "

Yup! It is all relative to what has cum before ha ha

By *hyguyMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

"

Good camera angles lol"

Good camera angles are a guys best friend lol

Makes me laugh when guys with small cocks blame their small cocks on bucket fannies.

Jesus, you can't discuss any likes or preferences on here without insecure people talking shit.

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Newbury

"I haven't sized mine up since I was like 13 hahaha "

I hadn't until I came here.

Way back when I started on fabs I may have shown my cock to a woman on cam, who was convinced that it was significantly bigger than it is based on other guys pics and what they had told her (I'm just over 7") and for a while she used to send me cock pics and how big they claimed it was and i'd say how big I actually thought it was.

She thought I was well over 8" which is laughable...

"Makes me laugh when guys with small cocks blame their small cocks on bucket fannies.

Jesus, you can't discuss any likes or preferences on here without insecure people talking shit."

I love the fact you're into big cocks and aren't afraid to admit it.

By *aneandpaulCouple  over a year ago

cleveleys

Feed up with meeting men with 10 inch cock,s but they always leave half of it at home

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

My fella is VWE at 9 inches and it's too big. Keep telling him he needs 2 inches off!

I have always liked average size with a nice girth. 7 inches would be heaven.

By *eliciousladyWoman  over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

"Wife says all single guys at club should walk around naked when proud.so she can see what's on offer.and not be let down when things start hotting up lol "

By *drogansMan  over a year ago

Bedford

"I never really thought about it too much, but communal showers in the army have given me a bit of a reputation, which i neither confirm nor deny."

Of course this depends if you are a shower not a grower. (an erection in the showers wouldn't have gone down well)

Something I suffer from: small and inoffensive when flaccid, "a good size" when turgid

By *drogansMan  over a year ago

Bedford

"Feed up with meeting men with 10 inch cock,s but they always leave half of it at home"

"Makes me laugh when guys with small cocks blame their small cocks on bucket fannies.

Jesus, you can't discuss any likes or preferences on here without insecure people talking shit.

I love the fact you're into big cocks and aren't afraid to admit it."

Yeah thanks. I notice you never left any whinging/bitchy commments in here, just some people have done and started saying what us women would hate if things were the other way round (like they know how we feel and what we care about).

I don't mind if a VWE guy loves that i can take him really deep while most women can't. Yes it implies my vagina is deep but so what? I'm not bothered at all, it's all about accepting how you're physically made up and what you enjoy. Bitching shouldn't come into it coz it spoils the topic. I think insecure people need to avoid certain topics and not come in them. My is preaching done now.

I'm VWE

Very Well Educated that is haha x

"I like it when guys tell me how my pussy feels, doesn't bother me at all.

"

Burton upon stather

Jesus, you can't discuss any likes or preferences on here without insecure people talking shit."

Hypocriticle comment non?

By *eithoWoman  over a year ago

Chatham

Exactly!

I like what I like, as does everyone else. There's someone on here for everyone.

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

I've never understood it being about cock size. "

Haha this old topic again.

I think we can gather that different women like different cocks.

There's someone out there for everyone

I think the average is from 5 to 6 inches. This means that well endowed would be 7 to 8 inches (me ) and anything over that would be very well endowed. I haven't heard any measurements on girth... but I'm guessing, from the porn I've seen, that mine is of normal girth and that VWE in girth is something like an elephant trunk lol

I think im average but ive got a few verifications saying im large !

But it doesnt look large from my angle so i think its one of those things women put on mens verifications to big them up . Just like guys always put best BJ ever on every woman's verifications

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I don't have a preference. It's not the cock you are meeting by the guy attached to it..

That said less girth is better for anal and less overall size better for BJ, purely from and easier to handle point of view.

For the record I would say hubby is above average in size.

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

*but....

The cock doesn't make the man, the man makes the cock.

Men reduced to their genitals, sexual aptitude is conflated with penis size, does big boobs make a woman better lover ?certainly not...

However sex for some is just a penis thrusting in a vagina without really involving contact other than that, so for them yes size does matter, however it doesn't.

Hypocriticle comment non?"

How is it hypocritical? I never go into any topic to tell people that what they enjoy is shit and there's something wrong with them for liking it.

I do small cock humiliation for those who like it, but otherwise if someone said they liked small/average cocks i wouldn't tell them they shouldn't like them or they have something wrong with them for liking them. I never go in the BBW topics or massive tits topics and say aw someone should like my smaller body and smaller tits, same for the skinny women topics i never say someone should like my slightly larger than average body. Don't see the point in it, it just brings down the topic. I don't have to like what anyone else likes but i would like to enjoy talking about things i do like.

"The cock doesn't make the man, the man makes the cock.

Men reduced to their genitals, sexual aptitude is conflated with penis size, does big boobs make a woman better lover ?certainly not...

However sex for some is just a penis thrusting in a vagina without really involving contact other than that, so for them yes size does matter, however it doesn't. "

This is bullshit as well, it's not all thrusting in and out. I enjoy sex, i enjoy looking at, sucking, touching and fucking huge cocks.

It's that fucking simple. And yeah you're not fussy about tits, well i am fussy about cocks.

"The cock doesn't make the man, the man makes the cock.

However sex for some is just a penis thrusting in a vagina without really involving contact other than that, so for them yes size does matter, however it doesn't.

This is bullshit as well, it's not all thrusting in and out. I enjoy sex, i enjoy looking at, sucking, touching and fucking huge cocks.

It's that fucking simple. And yeah you're not fussy about tits, well i am fussy about cocks."

Haha ok if you said so...

Forgot average size is now a size 16, i'm smaller than average actually. Thought i'd best clarify that.

lol lol lol

"

I'm going on Dragons Den with a range of 2 inch sky remotes, bottles and aerosols. I'll be living in a solid gold mansion by Christmas.

(Early prototype in my pics by the way!)

lol lol lol

"

A point, well made, but it did make me realise how much I hate the word Todger. ..

Burton upon stather

How is it hypocritical? I never go into any topic to tell people that what they enjoy is shit and there's something wrong with them for liking it.

I do small cock humiliation for those who like it, but otherwise if someone said they liked small/average cocks i wouldn't tell them they shouldn't like them or they have something wrong with them for liking them. I never go in the BBW topics or massive tits topics and say aw someone should like my smaller body and smaller tits, same for the skinny women topics i never say someone should like my slightly larger than average body. Don't see the point in it, it just brings down the topic. I don't have to like what anyone else likes but i would like to enjoy talking about things i do like."

Well one second you're talking about not being able to discuss likes or preferences without people talking shit, the next you're talking shit about people with small cocks blaming it on bucket fannys.

You don't see a problem there?

I do small cock humiliation for those who like it, but otherwise if someone said they liked small/average cocks i wouldn't tell them they shouldn't like them or they have something wrong with them for liking them. I never go in the BBW topics or massive tits topics and say aw someone should like my smaller body and smaller tits, same for the skinny women topics i never say someone should like my slightly larger than average body. Don't see the point in it, it just brings down the topic. I don't have to like what anyone else likes but i would like to enjoy talking about things i do like.

Well one second you're talking about not being able to discuss likes or preferences without people talking shit, the next you're talking shit about people with small cocks blaming it on bucket fannys.

You don't see a problem there? "

They mentioned bucket fannies first. And they were using it to be derogatory. So yes there is a difference.

Plus pretty much no-one has a bucket fanny anyway, it's physically impossible. But some people do have small cocks.

» Add a new message to this topic