FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > club, newbie

club, newbie

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *isser36 OP   Man  over a year ago

fylde Coast

Hey guys I've been on this site now for a while so know my way around but i now have an irristable urge to go to a club, but....I haven't got a clue what the etiquette is for a single guy turning up at one? Is there certain nights I can go? Do I just stand around and wait for someone to approach me or do I get straight in there, I know the majority of guys in there will be couples.... So any help would be much appreciated, cheers Fabbers . X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

fylde Coast

Just seen, this is probably in the wrong thread, duh.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Look at the club section on here. Clubs will have a website saying what events are on and who can go on what nights.

Try and look for events you'd enjoy, because at least you're more likely to enjoy the night. I went to BMFC coz i do like black men, well i like all men but figured i could perv over loads of guys i find particularly sexy if nothing else.

I'm thinking of going to a fetish event next coz i'd love that even more.

Anyway, yeah single men aren't allowed on couples nights, sometimes men have to be on a guest list too and sometimes you have to bve a club member. If you don't understand anything on the site or aren't sure you can email club owners and organisers to clarify anything as well.

Hope this helps.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Just seen, this is probably in the wrong thread, duh. "

Support section is fine to ask but yeah might get moved to the club section. Don't worry about it, you won't get banned lol.

fylde Coast

Cheers! X

» Add a new message to this topic