FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Kinky sex.

Kinky sex.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I like playing kinky games at times not just normal sex. Its just four- play really little light bondage having my eyes coved so i just feel and cant see i love that.Having food over my body to be licked off. Dom sub games can be fun. I had a go at spanking whipping i liked doing that at a club its not about pain and hurting just getting the endorphins going really. Love the dressing up side too. Normal sex is fine just like the buss it gives me now and again . Do you like this ?? or is just me xx jo

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

I must be only one here whos like doing diffrent stuff. Its not about pain its just getting the juices flowing. jo xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

hi ya well i dont like the pain , but as subbie i can take a bit , what i enjoy is the control the woman has and the pleasure she recieves from me doing what ever or taking what ever , i had a domme for a few years and enjoyed it , now need another , please miss ,

hi ya well i dont like the pain , but as subbie i can take a bit , what i enjoy is the control the woman has and the pleasure she recieves from me doing what ever or taking what ever , i had a domme for a few years and enjoyed it , now need another , please miss ,

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

i like trying new things to spice things up a bit for sure. Dom/sub games, blindfolds, bondage etc

evesham

oh and a little bit of pain is always good

this domain is where i live

We love it ---very horny part of preplay!!

By *hristopher WalksMan  over a year ago

somewhere

its not kinky or normal, if you like it then you like it!

I have never had a go at the hot wax as keep thinking it could hurt ,, but i know alot really like that dripping over there bodys. would have to be warm not to hot maybe ,,, and if on body hair ripping it off be fun lol ok pain .

I like all of the above lol

"I like all of the above lol"
Do you now mmmmm making my mouth water here , lol xx

evesham

"I have never had a go at the hot wax as keep thinking it could hurt ,, but i know alot really like that dripping over there bodys. would have to be warm not to hot maybe ,,, and if on body hair ripping it off be fun lol ok pain ."

hace done that to myself for a guy on cam once, was fun but i think it wold be more fun having someone else doing it so i didnt know when or where it was happening

trick is to do i from height so it cools down a bit before hitting the body

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"I have never had a go at the hot wax as keep thinking it could hurt ,, but i know alot really like that dripping over there bodys. would have to be warm not to hot maybe ,,, and if on body hair ripping it off be fun lol ok pain .

hace done that to myself for a guy on cam once, was fun but i think it wold be more fun having someone else doing it so i didnt know when or where it was happening

trick is to do i from height so it cools down a bit before hitting the body"

Use a soya candle!

We do like to between ourselves use various things to get us going. I love to be spanked and Master tells me I do take a lot.

I love the way the pain makes me feel.. We do like quite a lot on this but its for us only, not to share.

We do also love gentle loving times between each other.. :D teasing all over etc.. even better is when we keep switching between the too.

I am Masters owned slave though so I take my role very seriously.. its not about a kink to us, its how we are.

Katie. x

"I have never had a go at the hot wax as keep thinking it could hurt ,, but i know alot really like that dripping over there bodys. would have to be warm not to hot maybe ,,, and if on body hair ripping it off be fun lol ok pain .

trick is to do i from height so it cools down a bit before hitting the body

Use a soya candle! "

SOYA candles ???? what make them better then normal ones ??? I may have a go doing it on my leg ,, lol x jo xxx

"I have never had a go at the hot wax as keep thinking it could hurt ,, but i know alot really like that dripping over there bodys. would have to be warm not to hot maybe ,,, and if on body hair ripping it off be fun lol ok pain ."

I can honestly say when I use hot wax on my subs it doesn't hurt me at all!!

By *heWolfMan  over a year ago

warwickshire

"Use a soya candle! SOYA candles ???? what make them better then normal ones ??? I may have a go doing it on my leg ,, lol x jo xxx"

Just make sure you don't use beeswax candles, they melt at a much higher temperature than ordinary tallow candles and will give you serious burns.

Oh yeah, and I LUUUU-RRRVE all that stuff.

"Use a soya candle! SOYA candles ???? what make them better then normal ones ??? I may have a go doing it on my leg ,, lol x jo xxx

Just make sure you don't use beeswax candles, they melt at a much higher temperature than ordinary tallow candles and will give you serious burns.

Oh yeah, and I LUUUU-RRRVE all that stuff."

when i go into town i with go to health shop thay have all sort of candles .... maybe soya you never know ... never new there was candles made of that. I am always learning here thats why i love the forums i live and learn everyday something new.

hot wax is soooo good if done correct , its the hieght from the body that regulates the heat so start high , then as body gets used to it get closer , , ohh also find the good points to work on , most love nipples but i hate it there , but my lower regions love it . mmm waxy balls it is for me then , any takers

I once had this man mail me asking to meet at local hotel he was very Dom. He said i give you room number on the door you find mask to cover your eyes and ear cover put them on and then come in i will strip you bath you and make you ready...... I never did take the offer up ...... but have had some good erotic dreames thinking about it .. lol Could have been jack the ripper all over again. JO XXX

"I like all of the above lolDo you now mmmmm making my mouth water here , lol xx"

Behave yourself young lady! lol x

"its not kinky or normal, if you like it then you like it! "

I agree...i know some guys get turned on by the idea of a woman being "dirty", but if it's consensual and i like it, i just consider it pleasure

I like to play eye spy with my little eye

"I like to play eye spy with my little eye "
I may play that game tomorrow , lol x could end up a fun filled night.

yes i like it too, dont reciprocate as i dont know about using whips, but i love slapping someones ass

warwickshire

"yes i like it too, dont reciprocate as i dont know about using whips, but i love slapping someones ass"

Hmmm, yeah, once people start abusing donkeys it becomes a bridge too far for me.

"yes i like it too, dont reciprocate as i dont know about using whips, but i love slapping someones ass

Hmmm, yeah, once people start abusing donkeys it becomes a bridge too far for me.

"

"yes i like it too, dont reciprocate as i dont know about using whips, but i love slapping someones ass

"

whats Donkeys got to do with us spanking r whipping your bum lol xx or you really sreck ,, lol and he is your friend,

whats Donkeys got to do with us spanking r whipping your bum lol xx or you really sreck ,, lol and he is your friend, "

An ass is another name for a donkey pet!!

whats Donkeys got to do with us spanking r whipping your bum lol xx or you really sreck ,, lol and he is your friend,

An ass is another name for a donkey pet!! "

lolol your right ,, xx god i am slow at times.

warwickshire

Detention for you, my girl, and you know what that means....

Now, where's my canes and tawse?

"Detention for you, my girl, and you know what that means....

Now, where's my canes and tawse?"

oooo I love games like that ,, lol

warwickshire

Boiiiing!! Grab your gymslip, you've pulled.

"Boiiiing!! Grab your gymslip, you've pulled."
ok when your ready i can be a bit wild so you better look out , jo xxxx

By *yldeAdventureMan  over a year ago

Preston

We really enjoy the Dom-sub scene. It enables us to go to places that P might be retiente to go in front of others. I appear to "force" her, make her please me and others, tie her and remove her "will". She find it liberating and exciting and I love the devotion she shows me when she submits.

It is the additional icing on our existing sexy cake.

M & p xxx

PS We love to join others as well.

whats Donkeys got to do with us spanking r whipping your bum lol xx or you really sreck ,, lol and he is your friend, "

yes he is my friend and he doesnt mind

"I like playing kinky games at times not just normal sex. Its just four- play really little light bondage having my eyes coved so i just feel and cant see i love that.Having food over my body to be licked off. Dom sub games can be fun. I had a go at spanking whipping i liked doing that at a club its not about pain and hurting just getting the endorphins going really. Love the dressing up side too. Normal sex is fine just like the buss it gives me now and again . Do you like this ?? or is just me xx jo"

how would you react if your chappy put a blind fold on you and in crept another male. You dropped to your knees thinking it was your man and gave him a blow job. or

By *pecial bbCouple  over a year ago

london

hot wax is amazing splashing on your skin. doesnt burn

By *r55Man  over a year ago

southampton

I love it!!

"I like playing kinky games at times not just normal sex. Its just four- play really little light bondage having my eyes coved so i just feel and cant see i love that.Having food over my body to be licked off. Dom sub games can be fun. I had a go at spanking whipping i liked doing that at a club its not about pain and hurting just getting the endorphins going really. Love the dressing up side too. Normal sex is fine just like the buss it gives me now and again . Do you like this ?? or is just me xx jo

how would you react if your chappy put a blind fold on you and in crept another male. You dropped to your knees thinking it was your man and gave him a blow job. or "

If a sexie man i would love it x

"I like playing kinky games at times not just normal sex. Its just four- play really little light bondage having my eyes coved so i just feel and cant see i love that.Having food over my body to be licked off. Dom sub games can be fun. I had a go at spanking whipping i liked doing that at a club its not about pain and hurting just getting the endorphins going really. Love the dressing up side too. Normal sex is fine just like the buss it gives me now and again . Do you like this ?? or is just me xx jo

how would you react if your chappy put a blind fold on you and in crept another male. You dropped to your knees thinking it was your man and gave him a blow job. or "

That would be rather hot actually :D

Katie. x

"I must be only one here whos like doing diffrent stuff. Its not about pain its just getting the juices flowing. jo xx"

Your definitely not alone my dear, amazing sex is like a journey, rather than just a destination...so why not take the scenic route, and enjoy it all (purely Adam & Eve though...not into Adam & Steve)..My biggest turn on is an uninhibited adventurous woman, eager to indulge in sub/dom master/slave dressing up, toys..whatever her filthy mind can conjure up....unfortunetly there seems to be a lack of such women in Pompey and the surrounding area's..Oh well!

An ass is another name for a donkey pet!! lolol your right ,, xx god i am slow at times. "

Not as slow as me as ive just realised i should have put arse not ass

» Add a new message to this topic