FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Does size really matter?

Does size really matter?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why do guys insist on putting , in an initial message, the size of their manhood? I mean, lets leave some things to the imagination! I for one do not care about size just what they can do with what they've got lol Its bad enough that they post pics of them at the end of the msg too.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Oh yes, definitely!

Some positions require a decent size cock in order to be successful, like spooning.

Also, if one likes to give BJs and HJs, then a small one would diminish one's enjoyment.

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Its more to do with the size of their egos

By *andy muncherMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

for some guys yes for others no and as you girls always say its how you use that be 3 in or 9 in but as i know girth does help a hell of a lot

By *ucati1098Couple  over a year ago

nottingham

Surely it's not what they have it's how they use it that counts

someone who messages me with the size of his manhood is almost certain to get deleted.

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"someone who messages me with the size of his manhood is almost certain to get deleted.

"

they can type with em now??

By *LLSEXEDUPMan  over a year ago

Reading

A guy with a 3 inch and skills could probaly do a better job then a person with 9 inchs who has no clue, there is no substitute for knowledge and experience although it varies as some ladies prefer a well endowed man so that he can reach those "hard to reach areas".

That being said as a guy I do get worried about my length as I don't consider myself to be huge howether if a person is confident to flash their length about then I say good luck to them

"someone who messages me with the size of his manhood is almost certain to get deleted.

they can type with em now?? "

hahaha now that's a skill!!

LMAO !!!!

for the record... SIZE does matter

Nottingham

now that is some thing i never do in a message i sell my self on my profile and if a cpl or a single fem would like to message me or chat i take from there and its worked for me so far

"

You wanna use my dicktaphone..?

By *lumsy colinMan  over a year ago

basingstoke

i dont worry about size of my cock i think i got fairly standard issue kit i think size of brain and ability to use all of your body is far more important as my experience would suggest tongue teeth and fingers can be far more usefull

dirtybigbadsgirlville

they can type with em now??

You wanna use my dicktaphone..?

"

no my cockatoo wouldnt like it

i never tell people :S

i find it a piss take when they ask in a message, i just think its insanley a huge turn off

end of the day if you have seen a picture you make your own mind up

"i never tell people :S

i find it a piss take when they ask in a message, i just think its insanley a huge turn off

end of the day if you have seen a picture you make your own mind up"

Lol !! i know what you mean, been asked many times even though theyve had a pic, and to be honest when ive got a raging hard on the last thing on my mind is "wheres me tape measure "

"i dont worry about size of my cock i think i got fairly standard issue kit i think size of brain and ability to use all of your body is far more important as my experience would suggest tongue teeth and fingers can be far more usefull "

I agree mate, but for a lot of people cock size is everything, there are loads of couples who are only looking for vwe males, allthough iam often not sure if this is for the female or male half of the couples benefit

I got 12"...

But I dont use it as a rule...

Nottingham

"i never tell people :S

end of the day if you have seen a picture you make your own mind up

Lol !! i know what you mean, been asked many times even though theyve had a pic, and to be honest when ive got a raging hard on the last thing on my mind is "wheres me tape measure " "

same here as well just a god dam cheek

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

"Its more to do with the size of their egos "

Oi!

Even a Hercules-130 would be small flying into the grand canyon.

thanks everyone....some of the comments did make me giggle.

I've been with some very small guys who have satisfied me just as much as the average guys. Too big is not for me although girth is always a good thing.

"A guy with a 3 inch and skills could probaly do a better job then a person with 9 inchs who has no clue, there is no substitute for knowledge and experience although it varies as some ladies prefer a well endowed man so that he can reach those "hard to reach areas".

That being said as a guy I do get worried about my length as I don't consider myself to be huge howether if a person is confident to flash their length about then I say good luck to them "

The problem is though..............the guy with 9inches can always aquire the extra skill but the guy with skill can't aquire the extra 6inches!

Worse bloody luck! R

By *ell of the ballWoman  over a year ago

birmingham

"A guy with a 3 inch and skills could probaly do a better job then a person with 9 inchs who has no clue, there is no substitute for knowledge and experience although it varies as some ladies prefer a well endowed man so that he can reach those "hard to reach areas".

That being said as a guy I do get worried about my length as I don't consider myself to be huge howether if a person is confident to flash their length about then I say good luck to them

The problem is though..............the guy with 9inches can always aquire the extra skill but the guy with skill can't aquire the extra 6inches!

Worse bloody luck! R"

Was gona say give me the guy with 9" and I'll teach him the rest but then thought na, I'm greedy, gime the guy with 9", naughty fingers and an even dirtier mind! lol Be nice to have someone teach me a thing or two lol

By *LLSEXEDUPMan  over a year ago

Reading

"

Worse bloody luck! R"

True, well he better be good with his fingers then (lets hope they are short as well) or in a extreme case just get a strap on and hope she does not laugh

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

Well am fecked then as am lacking in both!

i find men are most likely to lie about their height than their manhood

I don't think a man has ever sent me a pic of his knob on any adult site.

Over the last couple of days I've been talking to a man on a dating site. He was going to phone me at 8 during his break for a chat: he didn't call.

Noticed my phone flashing when I got up to go to the loo. At 1.34 he'd sent me a pic of his knob! Felt disappointed on so many levels.

If he'd allowed me time to get to know him his skinny, manky looking cock wouldn't have been an issue, now I know he's just a knob: no way!

Size and appearance matter!

lol no i dont care, nor do i care for a message with a description and that goes for profiles too, id rather receive a box of chocolates and have fun unwrapping it, i dont want to know whats inside already, if that makes sense

"lol no i dont care, nor do i care for a message with a description and that goes for profiles too, id rather receive a box of chocolates and have fun unwrapping it, i dont want to know whats inside already, if that makes sense "

A big box or a small box... Or doesnt size matter...

"Its more to do with the size of their egos

Oi!

Even a Hercules-130 would be small flying into the grand canyon."

You are a brave man!

Worse bloody luck! R"

Lol fair point.

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

I like a man with average and above. I like to feel it is in and not just knocking on the dooor. But to be honest I met a man ages ago with a small hammer and he had talents in so many other ways which was lovely but was hard to feel him inside me or feel filled.

So avaerage works very well for me but really in all honesty, I would rather have a naughty mind than a big hammer.

A persons mind is far more sexier than anything else to me.

By *hristopher WalksMan  over a year ago

somewhere

I for one am proud of my 2.5 inches of dangling fury

is that on the soft perfect mouthful haha

By *omer47Man  over a year ago

leigh

hi.if size does'nt matter,why do 99% of women & couples put on there profiles...w/e,vwe guys only..or must be 8in+ etc etc.guys have a hard time getting meets on here at the best of times,but to be told your cock aint big enough just knocks them back even more.no one ever seems to ask how big the woman is,(body or tits).bbw's just say if you dont like big women,move on,fcuk off,tough etc etc......so for more than most people...size does matter.

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

Of course size matters.

2" willy's are bloody useless.

tbh I have put my dress/boob size on my profile but thats more of a warning than anything lol.....I'd hate for guys to get the wrong idea and think i'm not as big as i am.

"tbh I have put my dress/boob size on my profile but thats more of a warning than anything lol.....I'd hate for guys to get the wrong idea and think i'm not as big as i am."

Exactly!! I've done the same.

I'm not going to be to everybody's taste and I have no problem with that. I don't get why guys that are not, shall we say, VWE get the hump if someone asks for a large portion!!

I'm not keen on a huge one. I like to feel like I've had sex, not been to the gynaecologist.

And in my experience, men with big ones think if they bash away for long enough that is all that's required.

in a word yes! size does actually matter x

was with a guy at Chams on saturday who was pretty big and thought he could just bash away lol wasn't impressed at all!!!

Forum Mod

For all the mens profiles telling the size of their cocks ive probably seen an equal number of single fem/couple profiles asking for WE VWE VVWE guys so you can see why they feel the need to put it on there

Sometimes guys can't do right for doing wrong

"lol no i dont care, nor do i care for a message with a description and that goes for profiles too, id rather receive a box of chocolates and have fun unwrapping it, i dont want to know whats inside already, if that makes sense

A big box or a small box... Or doesnt size matter... "

A huge box cos im a BIGGGG chocolate fan

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

yes.......... bigger the better.

after sex, I ask them to tenderise a steak by giving it a beating.

works a treat.

only if there talking about they bellys

"only if there talking about they bellys "

"Love me tenderer... Love me true..."

"

.... A big box or a small box... Or doesnt size matter...

A huge box cos im a BIGGGG chocolate fan "

Fighting the urge to ask if you want a hand unwrapping your box....

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

"I'm not keen on a huge one. I like to feel like I've had sex, not been to the gynaecologist.

And in my experience, men with big ones think if they bash away for long enough that is all that's required."

That's the exact same thing that my ex used to say... "blokes with large cocks act like large cocks as they think they don't need to try and just go at it like a jack hammer without any thought for the woman's needs".

On the couple of occasions where I've been asked if I have a large dick I reply by asking how big her vagina is. Is it like a wizard's sleeve? In which case she's not what I'm after and I probably won't be what she's looking for.

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"I'm not keen on a huge one. I like to feel like I've had sex, not been to the gynaecologist.

And in my experience, men with big ones think if they bash away for long enough that is all that's required."

We played with a guy once who was vwe, and all he did was plough in and bang away, when Jayne told him to get off, after asking him twice to be more gentle, he got the hump, so she told him "you might have a big one, but you dont have a clue how to use it!"

(message from B)

That's made me laugh so much!!! I have had near enough the same experience with an ex... He put me off intercourse completely... I'm only petite "down there" ...I don't need a Eurostar sized ramming to enjoy myself thankyou very much!!! My man is Mr Average... perfect!!! He's kept me very happy for the last 10 years

And in my experience, men with big ones think if they bash away for long enough that is all that's required.

That's the exact same thing that my ex used to say... "blokes with large cocks act like large cocks as they think they don't need to try and just go at it like a jack hammer without any thought for the woman's needs".

On the couple of occasions where I've been asked if I have a large dick I reply by asking how big her vagina is. Is it like a wizard's sleeve? In which case she's not what I'm after and I probably won't be what she's looking for."

I would suggest that the answer to both yours and the op's question is on most folks profiles.

some of the pictures are graphic enough for you to get a good idea what size the lady prefers!

» Add a new message to this topic