FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > To kiss or not to kiss? That is the question

To kiss or not to kiss? That is the question

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Personally I adore kissing and can't imagine meeting and not kissing.

I know everyone has their own reasons but what do others think? X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We are with you on that. We have met people who don't and it's strange that you can fuck them, suck them but not kiss.

By *untime twoCouple  over a year ago

blackwood

Totaly agree with that kissing is all part of our play . We cant get around profiles that say you can lick, suck, fuck but sorry no kissing. But every body to there own

I've been lucky that I havnt met anyone who won't kiss, but I've heard some weird tales off others.

Some only fem to fem kiss and not on the 1st meet lol.

You can pretty much kiss them anywhere and put your cock in every hole, but they save kissing for themselves.

Different strokes for different folks I guess x

I love to snog untill my lips hurt , lol so yes kissing snogging is a big thing for us xx and me jo xxx

By *heekychezzaWoman  over a year ago

warrington

Yes everyone is entitled to their own preferences...but for me...no kissing...no anything else. Just don't think I would be able to stop myself from kissing....to me it's a natural part of sexual contact.

By *ig bird brightWoman  over a year ago

Swansea

kissing ever time for me its part off the build up. Other wise i,m not relaxed and full sex would be a no no. So pucker up guys lol

"We are with you on that. We have met people who don't and it's strange that you can fuck them, suck them but not kiss."

Ditto. Very odd methinks. Do anything you want with the Mrs but NO KISSING HER....

Errrrrrrrrr !!!!!!!!!!

By *heWolfMan  over a year ago

warwickshire

I love kissing, but each to their own, and if kissing's not allowed, I can make exceptions, so long as I know BEFOREHAND.

Nothing worse than someone shying away as you approach them, leaving you wondering if your breath stinks or you have a massive bogey hanging out.

I suppose it depends on who is swinging ...

I can understand that kissing can be viewed as an emotional attachment to sex ... and removed from what may otherwise be a hard, physical gratification.

Or ... if you are making films you don't want to ruin the make up.

Otherwise kissing completes the act.

Kirsty

xxx xxx

Kissing all the way for me. I've been lucky enough to experience some wonderful kissers who can turn me on by doing this alone lol I must be easy Its not even an emotional thing either just a build up to some fantastic fun x

For me it depends on the playmate. With some I don't even take my clothes off as I prefer CFNM - so no kissing. Hell, there's hardly any conversation apart from them being naked and nervous!

With others it's all part and parcel of a good meet.

Horses for courses folks, horses for courses!!

By *evnsueCouple  over a year ago

hull

Definatly kissing,makes it so much more than just a round of sex.

Kissing is a big 'yes please' for me. Tongues too....

Fraid I couldnt have a meet without kissing...Otherwise its sooo cold.

It's a "must do" for us to meet anyone. We have it on our profile now after meeting a soft swing couple that didn't kiss!!!!

i've heard of hookers not kissing...but never this!

i'm not sure what message that portrays.

i spoke to a couple once who said they never did anal with anyone else but each other as that was just tooooo intimate...

kissing is the key that turns the ignition, without it you cant get the motor running

I have on my profile that I only meet people that kiss but still get messages from couples that when you read profile state "no kissing" I just delete x

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

"Fraid I couldnt have a meet without kissing...Otherwise its sooo cold. "

Do you know what, this type of statement makes me and other non-kissers sick.

There is nothing cold about sex if you have imagination and the ability to please the other person.

We play with single men, I don't kiss them..... my gob is usually busy doing something else.

So for those that think that the non-kissers are emotionless, cold, robotic and 'odd'........ I say.....

Bollocks to you. Grow some imagination and you might find that sex is just as wonderful without puckering up.

And by the way...... there are already 9 threads about kissing.

Does no one check the thread bar anymore?

**Yes, its a fucking rant, but I'm sick to death of kissing threads where I'm made out to be cold, odd, insecure or pathetic**

i have to admit i do find sex without kissing very cold and clinical, i do not however think that none kisser are insecure, we all like different

I just love kissing and cant imagine having sex without it

its ok if your a couple because you still have each other to kiss but as a single female if i met people with a no kissing rule id never have a kiss and that does make it different

the difference being not kissing who you swing with but still having your partner for that or never having a kiss at all because you have no partner

if these couples who do not kiss was single would they still not kiss who they play with?

mwah on ya tits

mwah on your arse

mwah on your boyfreinds lips

mwah on ya ma's

not because you want it

not cos your my man

just cos dirty kissin's horny

just cos i fookin can !

Mwahhhhhhhh !

You can rant as much as you like, hope you feel better for it.

We are allowed to express our views aren't we, just as you are expressing yours?

Practicaly every thread thats posted has been covered before in some context.

You can sleep soundly in the knowledge that you will probably never have to encounter any of the people who have offered a different view to yours.

mwah on yours jack !

mwah x

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

"i have to admit i do find sex without kissing very cold and clinical, i do not however think that none kisser are insecure, we all like different

I just love kissing and cant imagine having sex without it

its ok if your a couple because you still have each other to kiss but as a single female if i met people with a no kissing rule id never have a kiss and that does make it different

the difference being not kissing who you swing with but still having your partner for that or never having a kiss at all because you have no partner

if these couples who do not kiss was single would they still not kiss who they play with?"

Completely agree. I won't criticise people because they do or don't do something that I do or don't do. Vive la différence! Life would be oh-so-boring if we were all the same.

I've not had a meet where kissing was forbidden, so I don't know how it would feel but I do miss not having someone to kiss. The only people I kiss these days are my Mum and my Nan, and that's always, 100%, guaranteed without tongues.

I've just had a bollocking off the boss, so I'm up for a scrap

Or a nice snog and blow job

"Fraid I couldnt have a meet without kissing...Otherwise its sooo cold.

There is nothing cold about sex if you have imagination and the ability to please the other person.

We play with single men, I don't kiss them..... my gob is usually busy doing something else.

So for those that think that the non-kissers are emotionless, cold, robotic and 'odd'........ I say.....

Bollocks to you. Grow some imagination and you might find that sex is just as wonderful without puckering up.

**Yes, its a fucking rant, but I'm sick to death of kissing threads where I'm made out to be cold, odd, insecure or pathetic**"

That is a big rant. Horniminx is entitled to her opinion isnt she!!

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

"You can rant as much as you like, hope you feel better for it.

We are allowed to express our views aren't we, just as you are expressing yours?

Practicaly every thread thats posted has been covered before in some context.

You can sleep soundly in the knowledge that you will probably never have to encounter any of the people who have offered a different view to yours. "

Big thumbs up Jack!

Torquay

**Yes, its a fucking rant, but I'm sick to death of kissing threads where I'm made out to be cold, odd, insecure or pathetic**

That is a big rant. Horniminx is entitled to her opinion isnt she!!"

Only if she asks permission first....

i dont know if its just me being insecure but if i play with someone and they not kiss me just think, whats wrong with me, im ok to be a hole to poke your cock in but not good enough ti kiss lol

yeah your right that probably is just me being insecure lmao

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

Kissing definately for us, again know some don't and it's all about personal choice but a good old snog always gets our juices flowing

"I love to snog untill my lips hurt , lol so yes kissing snogging is a big thing for us xx and me jo xxx"

snogging done properly can be the thing that makes me , errrrr, you know ,! faces with well made up eyes and lush lipstick ( sorry not into gloss )will be the main factor in me having a pleasant evening . xx

"I've just had a bollocking off the boss, so I'm up for a scrap

Or a nice snog and blow job

"

snog and hug x hope you sorted the boss xxx

Only if she asks permission first...."

you mean there's a thread bar , never knew !!!!

"I love to snog untill my lips hurt , lol so yes kissing snogging is a big thing for us xx and me jo xxx

snogging done properly can be the thing that makes me , errrrr, you know ,! faces with well made up eyes and lush lipstick ( sorry not into gloss )will be the main factor in me having a pleasant evening . xx"

ok i will have normal red lip s not the gloss on top. lol xx

met i guy who wouldnt kiss wouldnt meet him again just didnt feel right

Cyprus

I can rant if I want, same as people can ask what questions they want...... but as in certain other threads, the populous is divided and with Kissing threads, it's always the kissers berating those who don't for being cold, clinical, insecure etc.

I am not the first, nor will I be the last to point out that people don't look at previous forum threads for answers to their questions.

As a single, I didn't kiss, personally, I've never seen the need for it. To ME, its an emotional act.

Swinging to ME is about NSA sex and thats non-emotional. I don't and didn't want a partner or someone to snog and get heavy with, I just wanted sex.

As a couple, Mr Madchick asked for the no-kissing rule to be put in. Not ME. He doesn't want to kiss other women, I don't have a problem with that and was hapy to say ok.

Already I've seen the 'cold and clinical' line thrown in twice. No one has the right to call me cold and clinical without knowing me. Same as I have no right to say that ALL those who kiss have no imagination.

If you want to kiss..... kiss. I really couldn't give a shit. At the end of the day, how do you know that sex without it is cold and clinical???

If you don't want to kiss, don't. It doesn't make us any worse swingingers, it doesn't make us cold and it doesn't make us clinical. It just means that we keep and emotional act for ourselves.

And before anyone goes on with the 'the most emotional act is sex' crap.... NSA sex is not meant to be emotional in MY eyes.

Sex is sex. Emotion comes into making love. Swinging in MY eyes is not about making love, thats something I keep for Jason.

We all differ but I stand by my rant about being called cold, clinical and insecure.

It's the way we choose to swing and thank god I will never had to play with those that label us because we choose to keep something for ourselves.

Cyprus

Only if she asks permission first...."

I might have strong opinions, but everyone is entitled to post.

I picked up the thread because of the word 'cold'

If YOU think I have a problem with my opinions, speak to admin or one of the mods about it.

Snide comments aimed at me personally are below the belt and not worthy of someone who perports to have a brain.

"met i guy who wouldnt kiss wouldnt meet him again just didnt feel right. Me too sex dont feel right with out kissing .... my lips ,, if thay can kiss my tits and body thay can my lips too .. JO XX"

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

each to there own... but when i am doing the initial talking it is one of the things that I do find out...

I love a good kiss me!!!! and that will always be my preference.....

some people don't... good for them, so maybe what we get out of this thread is that maybe that is one of the things people should/could consider before agreeing to meet....

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

I am another one of the kiss me types. If there is no kissing there is no sex. I would hate it as kissing to me is so important. other people clearly vary but in the past 4 and half years of meets I have yet to meet anyone that mails me telling me beforehand that they dont kiss or once we meet.

So I am assuming the no kissers are in the minority. Yes it is just based on personal experience.

I wonder if it is a more couple thing?? As a larger percentage of people I have met have been single men.

Anyway, I cannot have sex without kissing as it is the key for me. I starts it off and finishes the session with it.

Cyprus

"each to there own... but when i am doing the initial talking it is one of the things that I do find out...

I love a good kiss me!!!! and that will always be my preference.....

some people don't... good for them, so maybe what we get out of this thread is that maybe that is one of the things people should/could consider before agreeing to meet...."

We have 'no kissing' on our profile.

Maybe those that want to, should put it on theirs.

What was the name of that insane woman in the film with the son of the bloke with the dimpled chin ?

Torquay

When the site Admin want members to check previous threads to avoid repeating thread subjects I am sure they will instruct us to do so.

Why do some members want to stifle other members involvement so much?, it will deter new members from ever starting threads for fear of being pulled up for daring to repeat a subject.

If that were the case there would hardly be more than one or two threads started each day.

Sometimes the adjectives and verbs people use when expressing their views make their statements come across hard and emotive.

We're all individuals and sometimes have different views.

Sometimes, on some subjects there is obviously a right and a wrong. That is not the case on this thread.

Opinions will be divided.

From our own standpoint, we both kiss our playmates, BUT... I cannot watch Kate kissing another guy. It makes me feel cold. I would never ask her not to kiss because it's a big part of our personal enjoyment.

Live and let live

near kings lynn

Jack can I ask a question please.

Why does it leave you feeling cold? Does it leave you feeleing cold if the man has sex with her?

I am expecting the answer to come back no. But I am one of those people that if I dont know I ask why and hopefully the nice people will answer politely.

I have always been curious about this and have wondered if it is a more couple thing.

I am sure there are singles that dont kiss.

see this is why post are diffrent jack saying that make you think ,, and we can find things out ... and if we come across this maybe feel diffrent not think its because the person dont like us not wishing to kiss. I really dont care if posts been done before as we live and lean. JO XX

near kings lynn

Your very right Jo, peoples post dpo make me think and question. Not to say they are wrong but normally its me not understanding it so I ask questions. Most people are polite with their reply too

"Jack can I ask a question please.

Why does it leave you feeling cold? Does it leave you feeleing cold if the man has sex with her?

I am expecting the answer to come back no. But I am one of those people that if I dont know I ask why and hopefully the nice people will answer politely.

I have always been curious about this and have wondered if it is a more couple thing.

I am sure there are singles that dont kiss."

When we started swinging, one of my fantasies was to see Kate with another guy. When it happened, the reality of the situation did not live up to the fantasy. I thought I would feel "turned on", but I didn't. I felt just as I would, if I watched her dance with a guy at a disco. The overall experience was a good one. We both had a great time, but one of my fantasies "died" in that moment. When I said I felt cold, perhaps I should have said "emotionless".

Some people like to see their partners enjoying themselves with other people. I love to see Kate sucking and fucking, but I can't watch her kissing.

Silly old fart aint I, lol

jack how would katie feel you kissing me?????

Torquay

Not at all Jack, it's the difference in people and how they swing that makes it all so interesting....

Would be boring if we were all the same, it just makes you human.

near kings lynn

Not at all Jack, thanks for answering the question so clearly and without being rude.

I know for me being single it makes no difference to me to see my partner for the eve kiss someone but can see that in a marriage/relationship it may leave someone feeling cold/empty or emotionless.

Thanks for the lovely reply tho xxx

"jack how would katie feel you kissing me?????"

It wouldn't bother her Jo, but if I were kissing you, you can bet your last fiver that Kate would be giving Jon the same treatment

We had a meet today icon up a few months ago and got contacted by a couple we had never spoken to before.

Looked at their profile and really liked their pics, but there was not a great deal of info in it apart from they wanted to meet another full swap couple, and so we asked them what they were into.

The reply from the fem was “ the usual” - so not very helpful.

We were a little bemused by this but thought that she may just not be good at articulating what they liked and so I probed a little more and asked her what they did not like to do. The reply was again “the usual” lol

We thanked them for their interest but said we were going to leave it for tonight and that was it.

A couple of weeks later we again had a “meet today” icon up and the same couple contacted us. This time it must have been the male who typed as there was a lot more information in the message. He basically stated they were looking for full swap and then listed what they did not want –which included kissing, oral sex and the males orgasming with anyone but their own partner as all of these were intimate acts just between themselves!

To us, this is far from “the usual” but obviously to that couple it is what they class as full swap swinging.

Had we took on face value that they were into the same as we are on the first occasion we would have had a wasted 70 mile round trip.

I just wish some people were more open on their profiles about what they are and are not into. It saves misunderstandings and wasted time.

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

Kissing is an important part of sexual pleasure, so why deny yourself? When you're slow fucking in mish it would seem very odd NOT to kiss, wouldn't it? When you're going hard at it later, it's very erotic to grab a passionate kiss then get on with it, and when you've both cum there's nothing better than lying there kissing and cuddling - or are we just incurably romantic?

Found that really interesting ..... not thought about it before so thanks xx

I meant that to Sensual ~Couple

i like to kiss

Sensuous Staff .....sheesh ...

They changed their nickname while I was typin !

"Kissing is an important part of sexual pleasure, so why deny yourself? When you're slow fucking in mish it would seem very odd NOT to kiss, wouldn't it? When you're going hard at it later, it's very erotic to grab a passionate kiss then get on with it, and when you've both cum there's nothing better than lying there kissing and cuddling - or are we just incurably romantic?"
No your horny oooooo you painted pics in my head here ,, lol xxxx I have a meet tonight alone with a younger 20 years younger man he said like kissing i am so up for a mouth to mouth. jo xxxxx

Can't please or agree with everyone, that's what the forum is for.

It's not a personal insult to anyone, just a way of finding out other peoples point of view x

as quoted by hot chocolate "it started with a kiss" its the only and best way to start that bit of fun.

Blimey this did go downhill a bit really didnt it whilst i was out.

Quite frankly i love kissing, a good snog with tongues, nothing more of a turn on and so sensuous. However each to their own, its called preference and having a choice. I choose to kiss others choose not to. That is my right and their right. And judging by the poor examples ive put up with lately, i think i may stop bothering as its a huge big turn off.

I cannot comment on couples, what Jack has said because i am a single lady, but i can understand where he is coming from. In his original comment (and ive done the same on other posts) he used the wrong word, some took offense to it but he then explained better later on. At least he was honest, that seems not to be allowed on here without people jumping down someones throat.

As i said, everyone has a preference; some like to kiss some do not. Me i will go with whatever the person i am playing with is happy with, it makes for a good meet and i am no into forcing someone to do something they do not want to do

I love kissing. Can't get enough of it tbh.

And the right kind of kiss will get me just as hard as licking my balls or sucking my nipples.

"Can't please or agree with everyone, that's what the forum is for.

It's not a personal insult to anyone, just a way of finding out other peoples point of view x "

Quite right ! xx

I couldn't have sex with someone without kissing

"Can't please or agree with everyone, that's what the forum is for.

It's not a personal insult to anyone, just a way of finding out other peoples point of view x

Quite right ! xx "

Gran i think your getting lovely in your old age. xx One time i was sceard as hell of you here , lol xx

I won't copy and paste from the thread above...it will take up to much room.

I don't understand peoples dislike of 'repeat threads'...the forums members could have changed by then and opinions could have changed...someone who once posted they liked to kiss might have changed their mind since then...and besides, the forums for everyone so I'm not sure any one person can dictate what should and shouldn't be repeated.

I also never understand why people take other peoples opinions so personally...they are talking from their own experience, if yours is different, then articulate that.

surely the only way to a successful exchange of opinions is to speak with tolerance and consideration?

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"I won't copy and paste from the thread above...it will take up to much room.

I don't understand peoples dislike of 'repeat threads'...the forums members could have changed by then and opinions could have changed...someone who once posted they liked to kiss might have changed their mind since then...and besides, the forums for everyone so I'm not sure any one person can dictate what should and shouldn't be repeated.

I also never understand why people take other peoples opinions so personally...they are talking from their own experience, if yours is different, then articulate that.

surely the only way to a successful exchange of opinions is to speak with tolerance and consideration? "

* nods *

Keep it calm please, it is only a question.

It is meant to be an adult site so it is best to assume that not everyone will agree with you.

"

I don't understand peoples dislike of 'repeat threads'...the forums members could have changed by then and opinions could have changed "

i agree

If you walked onto a pub and got chatting to someone about any subject really, then met someone else a few days later and they asked you about the same subject you wouldnt say to them.....ffs i was only talking aboout this the other day.....would you? so why do people think its ok to do that on here? its just damn rude in my opinion

and besides that how quick would the forums come to a stand still if every subject was only ever covered once!!!

"I love to snog untill my lips hurt , lol so yes kissing snogging is a big thing for us xx and me jo xxx

snogging done properly can be the thing that makes me , errrrr, you know ,! faces with well made up eyes and lush lipstick ( sorry not into gloss )will be the main factor in me having a pleasant evening . xxok i will have normal red lip s not the gloss on top. lol xx"

mmm well that would be a dream , i just checked ya profile , mmmm when shall i take a day off work miss ,

Personally I love kissing. The more passion the better.

By *empnbunkCouple  over a year ago

south coast

if we were on a meet with non kissers i dont think id relax and enjoy as we both love a damn good hot snog lol so would have to say if we knew other party werent kissers there would b no point in meetin

By *LLSEXEDUPMan  over a year ago

Reading

Kissing is a must for me, I love to show my partners my passion and it really sets the mood for a great session of sex.

I love to snog and although I do consider myself a nervous person, on a meet I would allways kiss them with passion.

near kings lynn

I dont think I could have a meet with no kissing. As in for me it is natural,so dont think I could actually do it as I kiss without thinking.

think i'll start another kissing thread lmao.......... xxx

Ooo this is my fave subject.

I am not bothered about kissing. We will kiss other couples that we play with, but we never really instigate it. Im not bothered if someone kisses me, and if im honest, I dont kiss them the way I kiss my guy. Kissing playmates is always very lustful and energetic, kissing my partner can also be lustful and energetic, but its also romantic and loving and meaningful and I dont do "that" kind of kiss with playmates.

Swinging for us is about sex and lust, it is not about romance, romance is kept between us two because we dont have those feelings for other people.

I dont find sex without kissing cold at all, too much is going on for me to even stop and think about it. We tend to just go with the flow.

How about the amount of kissing though. Ive got to say that id be unhappy if the female of the other couple was constantly kissing my guy and never letting me get near him. That wouldnt happen though, cos he wouldnt want to be up at the mouth end all night

ive just got to kiss

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

I love the sensual feeling of lip upon lip. And tongues dancing together...

kissing if done right is a big turn on also lets me know what they are like with thier tongue lol x

yes indeed :D

**Yes, its a fucking rant, but I'm sick to death of kissing threads where I'm made out to be cold, odd, insecure or pathetic**"

Nice one, I dont allow Katie to kiss others on our meets, why ? because I dont want her too, that is good enough reason for us both.

Try being the single fem who meets with cpls, I now only meet experienced cpls as that way ther wont be any restrictions and i can get on with the job in hand, fucking her then him wildly he he.

"Kissing is an important part of sexual pleasure, so why deny yourself? When you're slow fucking in mish it would seem very odd NOT to kiss, wouldn't it? When you're going hard at it later, it's very erotic to grab a passionate kiss then get on with it, and when you've both cum there's nothing better than lying there kissing and cuddling - or are we just incurably romantic?"

No in answer to your question.. it would not seem odd to me to not grab a kiss.. I would not do slow sensual fucking with a man other than Master..( btw for those that cant be bothered to read Master is my Husband as well as my Master in a proper M/S relationship)

The thought of kissing someone else makes me feel ill.. why do I need to kiss someone.. I get turned on without that need.. but yes I do love my own partner kissing me, its intimate.

In this you state you cuddle up afterwards.. I take it your not meaning with playmates.. as to me that makes it cheating with permission, or that is how it would make me feel.. I would feel wrong.

Now everyone had their own way, but I feel its wrong for those that kiss, to tell those that dont want to that its cold and clinical, well I can tell you not one of my meets has ever complained about us lacking passion... but thats without having to make love to someone else.

Kissing is something to me that I would not do, Yes Master also hates the thought of me kissing someone else but it is MY choice not to for the reasons stated above.

I actually tell people before they come there will be no kissing. I also would never ever cuddle up in bed after with a meet..

Not saying I am right and the others are wrong.. but it is what WE like..

I think some people are getting a rough deal for their preferences..

Katie.. x

cannot understand people who meet and wont kiss on the mouth,yet the guys will lick pussies and the women will suck cock, which spreads stds faster than anything.

"cannot understand people who meet and wont kiss on the mouth,yet the guys will lick pussies and the women will suck cock, which spreads stds faster than anything."

its not about stds.... its about the fact its a intimate thing that some of us like to keep just for those we love..

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Kissing is an important part of sexual pleasure, so why deny yourself? When you're slow fucking in mish it would seem very odd NOT to kiss, wouldn't it? When you're going hard at it later, it's very erotic to grab a passionate kiss then get on with it, and when you've both cum there's nothing better than lying there kissing and cuddling - or are we just incurably romantic?

No in answer to your question.. it would not seem odd to me to not grab a kiss.. I would not do slow sensual fucking with a man other than Master..( btw for those that cant be bothered to read Master is my Husband as well as my Master in a proper M/S relationship)

The thought of kissing someone else makes me feel ill.. why do I need to kiss someone.. I get turned on without that need.. but yes I do love my own partner kissing me, its intimate.

In this you state you cuddle up afterwards.. I take it your not meaning with playmates.. as to me that makes it cheating with permission, or that is how it would make me feel.. I would feel wrong.

Now everyone had their own way, but I feel its wrong for those that kiss, to tell those that dont want to that its cold and clinical, well I can tell you not one of my meets has ever complained about us lacking passion... but thats without having to make love to someone else.

Kissing is something to me that I would not do, Yes Master also hates the thought of me kissing someone else but it is MY choice not to for the reasons stated above.

I actually tell people before they come there will be no kissing. I also would never ever cuddle up in bed after with a meet..

Katie.. x"

I have to be honest, I assumed the person you quoted was talking about their own partner....but if they were not...then I would agree with you...cuddling up to a playmate after a meet would be a big no for me, it would be the OH I do that with and only him.

To the kissing thing, if I am honest it was one thing I didn't think of before we started playing these games............and when it happened with a playmate it did bugger all for me.

I realised after that it was probably because I wanted NSA sex with them without any emotions,and I associate snogging the gob off my other half as with emotion.

We can have just as much fun at a meet without snogging, sex can be just as much fun, after all, kissing is only a small part.

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"What was the name of that insane woman in the film with the son of the bloke with the dimpled chin ?"

Alex something - played by Glenn Close

Surely every couple keeps something that is theirs... something truly personal and although quite controlling it is usually mutual.

Kissing for some is the strongest jealousy effect... maybe so strong that it causes an overload or problem, but if the same couple swings for long enough im sure theyd eventually give in for a good old snog xxx

Long smooches gets Me all mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

* creeps round grave yard *

"Kissing is an important part of sexual pleasure, so why deny yourself? When you're slow fucking in mish it would seem very odd NOT to kiss, wouldn't it? When you're going hard at it later, it's very erotic to grab a passionate kiss then get on with it, and when you've both cum there's nothing better than lying there kissing and cuddling - or are we just incurably romantic?

Katie.. x

I have to be honest, I assumed the person you quoted was talking about their own partner....but if they were not...then I would agree with you...cuddling up to a playmate after a meet would be a big no for me, it would be the OH I do that with and only him.

To the kissing thing, if I am honest it was one thing I didn't think of before we started playing these games............and when it happened with a playmate it did bugger all for me.

I realised after that it was probably because I wanted NSA sex with them without any emotions,and I associate snogging the gob off my other half as with emotion.

We can have just as much fun at a meet without snogging, sex can be just as much fun, after all, kissing is only a small part.

"

For some of us kissing is the start of sex, and my regular and i always enjoy a cuddle after sex, so would you say it only applies to FB's or am i a strange bugger

is this the same 'regular' you lent to me last saturday at Chams? mmmm

"is this the same 'regular' you lent to me last saturday at Chams? mmmm "

no this is a guy i met from here last november, i dont see who you are referring to as regular, well not like that anyway

"Surely every couple keeps something that is theirs... something truly personal and although quite controlling it is usually mutual.

Kissing for some is the strongest jealousy effect... maybe so strong that it causes an overload or problem, but if the same couple swings for long enough im sure theyd eventually give in for a good old snog xxx"

We are not new to swinging but we still choose... we tried it once and for me it did nothing, for master it made him feel sick to his stomach.

I do not need to kiss to get turned on...

Katie x

Someone mentioned earlier that they had heard that hookers dont kiss. Why do you think that is?

I have spoken to a working girl who herself had this rule. Her view was that she sold her body for money. But she wanted to keep something for the special man in her life, should she ever have one. She saw kissing as very very intimate and only something that lovers do. She was adamant that she was giving up everything else of herself but this one little, but important thing to her, she would not compromise.

I think along a similar line myself. Some couples feel its too intimate. And yeah no doubt there will be a load of posts now saying having a cock inside you is intimate, but I can do that without having feelings for someone, cant explain it, but its a fact.

A kiss may equal love or closeness. A couple are entitled to keep something back for themselves and I feel its wrong to criticise or class someone as cold because they dont want to kiss a playmate. People have to accept it I feel, or dont play if its really that important to you. They are not obliged to give you everything of themselves.

The couples who have a no kissing rule wont kiss you because they have no feelings for you and they dont love you, thats the reality

personally we enjoy kissing far too much to meet people that dont kiss it would just not do it for us

wished it was always clear who does and doesnt so we have started to ask now before arranging any meets

Meets without kissing is like fish without the chips!!

"Personally I adore kissing and can't imagine meeting and not kissing.

I know everyone has their own reasons but what do others think? X "

Kissing is the only MUST with me. Otherwise I don't want to meet.

And after having sex I lie and cuddle who ever I'm with, not always but most of the time.

I'm a very touchy feely person.

Xx

Thats sounds fine if its a single guy you are meeting. I dont know who you meet but as a couple, dont you find that your fella feels a bit left out if you are lying cuddling and kissing a stranger rather than him.

I would never ever do this. Swinging is about lust and adventure and naughtiness. Swinging for me is not about romance. Any romance I do strictly with my own guy. Any cuddling afterwards is always with him, under no circumstance would it ever be with a playmate

I mainly meet as a single, so I've only got a 1 sided story really.

I meet couples and single guys though and have done the same with both x

Ah I see, it is different in those circumstances then. I meet couples so when theres four then after fun we all tend to go back to our prospective partners, cuddle them but talk together and giggle usually. But yes I can see for you its totally different circumstances

By *irginontheridiculousWoman  over a year ago

The Posh side of the asylum

" Swinging for me is not about romance. "

If you cuddle up to someone you have just had sex with and they are not your partner then that is emotion surely? Where doesn NSA come into it. It doesnt suprise nme the kissing for 99.9% of single females. Half of them on here are after romance and lasting relationship and there are some who dont care who with. Some just woant some affection regardless of who gives it to them, be they single or in a relationship. a reprehensible situation.

i dont kiss. Ive never been turned down yet in 6 years

i agree with one of the posters above. if you think that those who dont kiss are odd and cold then you have no immagination.

"Personally I adore kissing and can't imagine meeting and not kissing.

I know everyone has their own reasons but what do others think? X

Kissing is the only MUST with me. Otherwise I don't want to meet."

you have safesex on your profile box. surely that should be the only MUST.

I love kissing and being kissed. I can't imagine being with someone who didn't.

"I love kissing and being kissed. I can't imagine being with someone who didn't."

i kiss its a must with me found a guy who didnt kiss and it was a turn off for me sorry guysits the way i am

" Swinging for me is not about romance.

If you cuddle up to someone you have just had sex with and they are not your partner then that is emotion surely? Where doesn NSA come into it. It doesnt suprise nme the kissing for 99.9% of single females. Half of them on here are after romance and lasting relationship and there are some who dont care who with. Some just woant some affection regardless of who gives it to them, be they single or in a relationship. a reprehensible situation.

i dont kiss. Ive never been turned down yet in 6 years

i agree with one of the posters above. if you think that those who dont kiss are odd and cold then you have no immagination."

Your post explains it very well.. We have never yet been turned down for not kissing either..

I certainly do not understand wanting to cuddle up with people other than your partner after sex... but then some wouldnt understand the fact that for us its cum, bit of banter and see you again maybe. BEfore we then go to bed to have fun.

Katie.

Definitely French kissing for me! hopefully get to French kiss both sets of lips too if lucky on a meet

"I love kissing and being kissed. I can't imagine being with someone who didn't."

but you are only having non emotional sex with them. what differnece does it make if they dont kiss

Or is it that most men can turn a woman on without it?

oh i love love love to kiss, i find it so erotic, and it gets the juices flowing.

I love kissing too, and always ask first before I kiss for the first time with a new gent.

"I've been lucky that I havnt met anyone who won't kiss, but I've heard some weird tales off others.

Some only fem to fem kiss and not on the 1st meet lol.

You can pretty much kiss them anywhere and put your cock in every hole, but they save kissing for themselves.

Different strokes for different folks I guess x "

But you admit to swinging mainly as a single.

I find it very weird that your husband lets you go out and get emotional withe asomeone that you are just meant to be fucking.

Are you unhappy and need to swing as as single with kissing to get your rocks off?

ive heard some weird stories of women who attem[pt to leave their husbands by picking fresh pray out of the swinging community.

Different strokes for diffent folks

"I love kissing too, and always ask first before I kiss for the first time with a new gent. "

nice that you are respectful enough to ask, no just launch yourself on the guy. its as shame that not more people have respect for others.

i saw a woman in a jacuzzi once, just went and sat on aonhther mans lap and tired to lip lock him. he wasn't wearing a condom and tried to shove her off.

and she went potty at him because he wouldnt kiss her.

poor blokes girlfriend was sitting their unalbe to believe that this other woman had just luanched herself onto his cock with no thought for safe sex and all hell ensued.

All the silly cow could say was, if you dont kiiss then you are not fucking me.

Forum Mod

"I love kissing too, and always ask first before I kiss for the first time with a new gent.

nice that you are respectful enough to ask, no just launch yourself on the guy. its as shame that not more people have respect for others.

i saw a woman in a jacuzzi once, just went and sat on aonhther mans lap and tired to lip lock him. he wasn't wearing a condom and tried to shove her off.

and she went potty at him because he wouldnt kiss her.

poor blokes girlfriend was sitting their unalbe to believe that this other woman had just luanched herself onto his cock with no thought for safe sex and all hell ensued.

All the silly cow could say was, if you dont kiiss then you are not fucking me.

"

After reading your profile last night I hope admin have dealt with it,the contents on it were an insult to every female that posts on this forum..........a total disgrace

"

After reading your profile last night I hope admin have dealt with it,the contents on it were an insult to every female that posts on this forum..........a total disgrace "

I was about to comment her crazy posts here last night, spent almost an hour to make it polite enough but understandable. Finally I gave it up because I felt personally upset about the way she abused some of us here (for being on a different opinion) and others on her profile (for posting on the forum -or should I say for being her rivals???) and I know I'm not always as nice as normally when I'm deeply upset.

Personally I've got no problem with being on a different opinion 'cause I respect others opinion too. But I hate it when someone's turning your sentences inside out to give it a meaning what wasn't there. (like to mine bringing safe sex to the picture)

I also hate when someone is openly criticizing others for their sexual/swinging habits/practices. Noone has 'the ultimate truth', it might be fun for me what's a total turn off for others. That's why we are here, to find those others, who like things the way we like them.

I think in swinging 'everything is possible but nothing is a must' apart from one thing: either you like someones way or you don't, you MUST respect it. If not your piece of cake, don't eat it. But I might like it, so let me eat it please.

I like to be emotional a bit when swinging. I don't have sex with someone for the sex itself only. I can't call that fun, you might need it sometimes for medical reasons (lol) but that sex you could even buy on Fairfield Street in Manchester for a tenner (on 20 I'm not up to date with the prices). But I wouldn't call that swinging, it's rather like eating a burger during the day. In order to survive, but a proper BBQ in a proper company - that's what I call fun.

So yes, I like kissing, cuddling, pampering - sex in a bit more romantic way.

Noone has the right to criticize me for that. It's my way and its up to me and to my partners only. In return I won't say anything about others way - it's not my business.

MOANING OFF, sorry for that.

» Add a new message to this topic